Women are better after they turn 30!!

>women are better after they turn 30!!

nah senpai

>British "women"
>ever

are you fucking kidding me.

>implying a theres a black guy who fits all of those requirements
>audacity to think this rarity would want her

Kari Byron is literally the only woman on planet Earth who was/is better after 30.

When women climb up to the 30 mark they get so easy to fuck that you can do it for the price of a single drink but desperation is a HUGE turnoff

>cherry picking this hard

>toilet in corner of bedroom

Kek

But that's wrong.

Men age like cheese, women age like milk

What really boggles my mind is that British men are some of the best looking men in the world but the women are absolutely revolting.

Oh look, another successfull, independent woman who made a fortune.

Yet
>she's disgustingly ugly
>has no husband
>has no kids
>is whoring herself to niggers on facebook

And she still has high standards for niggers.

>cherry picking this hard

>no prison record (that automatically eliminates half of u)

hahaha I just saw that.

She's asking for an athlete or something, but still throws in the shot at black dudes.

I'm 28, and after being back on the dating scene for the past year (and been everywhere between ages 19 and 34) I can unequivocally say that (most) all single women over 26 are complete garbage. The older>younger girls thing was a complete fucking meme

Why anyone would install a toilet so close to the wall is a real mystery

>poopy picking this hard

i mean i have 100's of other pics i can post but most of them are nude and therefor not allowed on Sup Forums

>tfw i'll be 25 in a few months
>chubby
>made no attempt to get a better job or find a good man

am i destined to be a crazy cat lady?

It's like 5% are refined women and the rest are noxious slags. I feel for you mate

meth is hella of a drug

as a 30 yr old i can confirm. you might find some single moms with potential, but that's always risky and even if they're cool as hell you're still stuck raising another man's kid.

what kind of chubby?

yes /post
please do not reply further

No come be my live in house slutslave

>>chubby
how chubby
>a good man
>good man
>current year
>any good men being left
The world has been completely infected with narcicistic asshole drama queens and forever alone beta virgins. There are no good men left

>that eliminates half of you

red pilled as fuck

I've seen the same shit as OP but with a neckbeard asking for at least 9/10 plus virgin asian girls who haven't even held another guy's hand

Surprise, delusional people are everywhere

>toilet in the croner