youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs

what the fuck are theyon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LX__i-zeaWs?t=121
youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4F50l6rNHoM
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/7i15OPuFvmA
theage.com.au/victoria/cars-stolen-by-violent-melbourne-bayside-bandits-20170112-gtq5t1.html
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-attack-vic-man-in-his-home-steal-car/news-story/8a2b6f286abda515e776272be109f9c7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mate, what are you on about? Multiculturalism is our strength.

Half way through.
No where near as bad as their last one.
Except for the "we've been here forever" line; that's blatantly false, unless they're suggesting abbos aren't human kek
Ok I watched the rest of it.
That boat people line.
Goddamn. I lost

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you convinced me to watch it.

Oh god its so fucking racist to whites.

>muh settlers are bad meme

oh god it just gets worst

Did Melbourne hipsters make this?

lol kathy freeman fat as fuck

youtu.be/LX__i-zeaWs?t=121

just a prank bro

leaf can you belive the level of shitposting we have to put up with?

Even our ads are massive shitposts

dood, our political leader is a substitude drama teacher, actually the least qualified person in history to ever become a political leader

we literally elected a retard as our pm

and then elected a even bigger retard

Kevin wasn't that bad m8

>tfw democracy sux

ha ha mr dubdubs
Australia always sucked

we had a brief period in 1970's where we wherent shit then we got rid of white australia policy and JUSTED ourselves

I'm triggered, they have to throw in some faggots for good measure.

Gotta Admit i Kek'd a bit i also love well shot Commercials.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM

Is this garbage actually airing on tv? Lamb ads geting more political every year.

mate they look like their taking the piss but they are serious

I remember watching a video about this before.
Shit actually happened: youtube.com/watch?v=4F50l6rNHoM

There where only a few momments of Real SJW bullshit. But was this a Government made ad?

Yah sad everyone thought it would be over real quick instead they just ended up in a meat grinder for 4 years.

Yes

it doesnt even meantion Australia day which is when we celebrate the first fleet landing here in 1788 on the 26th of this month

>muh boat people
Such a fucking shit ad

Straya's great, feel free to leave, cunt.

you guys gotta meme up the fact that halal means the animal was slaughters by CUTTING THE THROAT AND BLEEDING TO DEATH. Animal rights SJW would be all over this shit. Our greatest weapon is that jews will jew jews.

Everytime

Yah that was pretty bad But i feel like for the most part it explained the early immigration of Australia. Just send everyone to die in the Outback.

also makes the meat taste like shit because the animal goes into shock
nice try MLA
this would piss alot of aussies off though

Australia day is a national holiday and the equivilant is americas 4th of july

MUSLIMS AND BLACKS ARE A SMOKESCREEN FOR THE CHINKS. THE YELLOW HOARD IS STILL A HOARD AND NO AMOUNT OF WEEB ANIME OR MUH ASIAN PUSSY WILL FIX THIS

Even Pauline admitted defeat

we're swamped

I feel yeah but i feel like they are celebrated the same way. Just a kick ass BBQ, Fireworks, and lots of booze. But i still didn't get the we are trying to drill the SJW agenda into you. Ijust saw it more as some bro's having BBQ and getting fucking lit.

See its already normal to see all those degenerate faggots especially towards the end and the stupid WE'RE ALL BOAT PEOPLE bullshit

its revisionist apologetic white guilt crap

Meh i didn't get that vibe until the very end. But i don't think it was Shoehorned in as bad as it could have been. The boat people i will say should not have been bought up at all as they are just a straight up Security risk.

Dont worry the next one will have isis niggers shoehorned in

I thought your PM was pretty conservative though? Why are they letting this shit slide?

lol our pm is a literal leftie jew

he even wanted gay marriage

Whats all this shit im hearing about fucking up the coral reef though? Surely a Leftist wouldn't do that cuz of MUH NATURE.

the actual lefties here dont care about the enviroment anymore just about muh immigrants and muh white guilt.

Even the lefties labor and greens when they where in power fucked this countries enviroment over

Just change the date who cares. Make it May 8 or something

That sucks bro how does the Opposition look right now?

kek that was amusing

Sucks

our liberals (called labor and greens) = consernatives (Liberal National Party Coalition)

Whoever gets in we're fucked

but you guys were raised up from an island colony for prisoners. why the fuck would any of you have white guilt about niggers/sand niggers? Is that just the popular thing ruining the entire world now? Faggotry lefty liberal shit? baka

Man googling is hard. The left most party's website (The Greens) has environmentalism all over it, front and centre, while their "social justice" bullshit is literally last.

This. There's no party worth having power. Labor and Liberal parties are more concerned with keeping power rather than wielding it. I told mum we needed a Hitler to just come along and take control and she went on about the six gorillian

This is pretty gay

this multi culti shit can get fucked

Friendly reminder that Sheila's getting BEAKED as we speak.

Thats sad to here good luck with the Cuckeing

>why the fuck would any of you have white guilt about niggers/sand niggers?
sjw bullshit culture eventually made its way here

started in melbourne and spread
facken oath

Because we fucked up the the retarded Abos so hard by trying to give them an education and taking them out of savage literal stoneage/rape camps in the 1900's. They weren't classified as human until the 1960's and funny enough that's when the White Australia policy got removed, opening the way for a flood of Chinks. Abo's aren't 100% human I can tell you that much, the real question is how much of not human are they?

Just do a jewgle search on the "stolen generation" (Beware 99% of the facts are Jew lefty white guilt shit).

Abo's live like shit and had the life expectancy of a isis recruit, we take all the half white ones out to try save them by putting them into monstrosities and places to educate them to be farmhands and maids and be able to read and act White. And Somehow Abos turn this into the muh 6 grillion or muh slavery.

>
>but you guys were raised up from an island colony for prisoners. why the fuck would any of you have white guilt about niggers/sand niggers? Is that just the popular thing ruining the entire world now? Faggotry lefty liberal shit? baka

It's imported from your shit country you big strong american

i wish

bunch of faggot hippies have always wanted to cuck us here and they finally won

It's been fascinating reading through a nearly all Aussie thread.

i always like aussie threads

yank threads are fascinating.

NZ threads are boring as fuck tho

Those abos seem to have a lot of white in them. Why didn't they invite these?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

ahahha i dont care if your a proxyfag that video completes my life every time i see it

Well good luck Aussiefriend

thanks yanks

>float people
>"hello sailor"

please kill me now

All we need is a strong anti immigration leader that puts Australians first, Pauline Hanson was the closest we got but she was a dopey bitch i cant lie, though her heart was in the right place i think she just came on too strong too quick if we get someone that tickles the lefties balls enough to get elected and then they can rip them off once he is pm

QUESTION IS WHAT THE FUCK TO TRANNIES HAVE TO DO WITH AUSTRALIAN LAMB?

Still wont fix young aussies not having enough kids to sustain our current population

Why would you think I'm a proxyfag?

we are alpha shitposters i wouldnt put it past aussies mate

I'll rather our population decreases then we float it back up with non Whites which is a decrease in our white population anyway still. Population's have always risen and fallen eventually you have to stop growing

what we need to do is have a 10poundpom program and just get white euros (whats left) yanks (whats left) and canucks over here
Wont happen though since we're all fucking stupid.

deport the non whites and dump the stupid abbos back in the desert wasteland to go on shitting and killing eachother for another gabrillion years.

End welfare for children and make abortions readily available and cheap, all the boongs will abort because they dont get money off of their brood anymore and it will pave the way to breed this disgusting race off the face of the earth

Then poor aussies (whites) wont have kids either because there is no work

I'd also be a massive raging shitposter if my ads were that long

Also make it so you cant buy property unless you are an Australian citizen residing in Australia the chinks can fuck off back to their smoggy shithole

i am pretty sure this was actually enforced until around the GFC then just after shit went nuts?

Reminder that aboriginals were confirmed one of the smartest races during the stones ages and then just fucking stopped as the rest of us evolved, of course they'd get taken over eventually

Also what's the deal with this place and lamb anyway? Britbong here

It's heavily marketed as being very Australian

Cunt HSP is delicious

Never had one.
Looks nice.
Be better with bacon and a good beer.

Well it was before these fucking horrid ads

youtu.be/7i15OPuFvmA

>Be better with bacon and a good beer

what u gonna do habib? Blow up?

Would you like that? is that your fetish?

We elected some white looking dude, nobody's really sure where he's from. We win.

Ultimate cringe

God save us

Isn't that shit effectively just poutine with actual meat anyway?

That was gay as fuck. How could they go from based to utter trash in just one year?

Fuck you cunt. Lamb's delicious.

>Actual meat
>kebab

I've got a secret to tell you

>leafs bringing the bantz
blow all over my face

Meanwhile hear in Melbourne the Sudanese have the run of the city because the Judiciary are too scared of being labelled racist by locking up the kids stealingcars from people's homes.

theage.com.au/victoria/cars-stolen-by-violent-melbourne-bayside-bandits-20170112-gtq5t1.html

I bet it is niggers causing all the trouble you hear about in the youth detention centres too.

>brighton and st. kilda
>mfw suburban cunts come down to the beach and get their shit fleeced
Stay in the suburbs cunts.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-attack-vic-man-in-his-home-steal-car/news-story/8a2b6f286abda515e776272be109f9c7

Listen to how cucked this guy is. This is the natural Australian reaction to this shit now:

>He expressed anger that the men who he believed to be Sudanese immigrants had run amok and messed with an innocent family.

>"They make the respectful Sudanese people look bad," Mr Katsaros said in his Facebook post.

It is all about the poor innocent Sudanese who are the real victims in this.

>Rich wog gets car stolen
Pottery desu senpai

how do i move to australia legally?

In some areas near the CBD more than 80% of housing is bought by foreigners (i.e. Chinese """""investors""""")

Then they end up just sitting fucking empty

>post ends in nine eleven

Nice try

Fuck me that was cancer.

No actually, fuck you. This is the reason I don't watch tv you cunt.

Do you mind fucking abos?
Find a NT petrol sniffer and impregnate

>even lefty propoganda is afraid of casting a full blooded abo

lol

"Australia Day" isn't something to be "celebrated", mate.

It's called Invasion Day, and it's the day we all collectively mourn the invasion of Australia and subjugation of its native people.

Sarah Hanson Young plz

Yeah, are those brown people at the beginning supposed to be abos? I mean, they look like Lebanese. WE WUZ AUSTRALIANS?

no wackas mate
go suck a widgety grub burnt cock