9 days

Did we make the right choice Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vZnlz-b2NnY
strawpoll.me/12087967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this even a question?

No. There's no question mark. Not a question.

Of course you did dipshit.

>the right choice

he was the only choice

I mean all you losers want to die right? but you're too pussy to kill yourselves so you just want to destroy the world instead.

Yes

Did we ever

Too late to worry or give a shit. We're all in.

youtu.be/vZnlz-b2NnY

Nope

Yes

Bump

e c o n o m i c
b o o m

Its better than the other choices.

We didn't vote in Hillary though.

So cute

What is :3

see you in 4 years pal

u are XD

rawr is dinosaur for i

Yeh, I still haven't come down from my election high.

>Believing in the "free will" meme

Oh god yes. It keeps getting better and better.

obviously

Aww ty

Absolutely.

I don't ever want to come down

We did, but did you buy Skyrim Special Edition?

Ask Marco Rubio. He's going to give Tillerson the thumbs down because he would not label Putin a war criminal?

Does Tillerson attend Trump's piss parties?

Politicians don't matter. They won't save you. Accept God, accept the revelation of Christ which forever changed the hearts of men and brought true freedom into the world regardless of circumstances

they're now claiming that they have proof that it wasn't from Sup Forums. They are so desperate to try and not be wrong.

strawpoll.me/12087967

This motherfucker has provided me with nonstop satisfaction since Election Day, and he's not even in office yet. Fuck yes, I'm loving every minute of it. I haven't felt so enthusiastic about a presidential candidate my entire life, and he's already doing everything I could have wanted and more, non-stop lulzy and meme madness and winning. Trump is proving himself MORE than worthy every fucking day.

Not until deportations and the wall being real.

Will you make the right choice Sup Forums?

Nope, you got played by the ruling class again. And your protests against the establishment will continue to backfire so long as you continue to support the economic system that gives the corrupt their power over you.

this. he's basically someone who doesn't really make anything of value anymore and is more about branding. He's the perfect representative for the USA.

Dont we have like guards at the border that prevent ppl from coming in? Don't they have big guns?And like don't we send ppl back to mexico everday? Are there illegals in US prisons or are they deported? I thought they were deported.

Thought i made the right choice, then i realized the guy i voted for a a cuckservitive, thin-skinned faggot that has sex with inferior races. He cant even muster the strentgh to take a proper insult. Should have voted for based Ron Paul. Sad!

this guy looks familiar

Ofcourse

Sup Forums is always right

You mean, did godking Putin make the right chocie?

Well, you got a peepee drinking cuck boy elected but hey, at least he isn't a WOMAN or something, amirite?

No.

But thats okay

DEUS VOULT......Crusader!!!!!!

I can't tell anymore

You really can't? Really?

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS