Canadians registering as non-racists

sootoday.com/local-news/heres-your-chance-to-register-as-a-certified-non-racist-507087

Other urls found in this thread:

poll.forumresearch.com/data/d54592bb-24e1-46df-bfd2-3d6e28710839Fed Racism Release 2016 12 08 (AM).pdf
debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/
shoah.org.uk/2012/08/19/saudi-royal-family-is-jewish-king-and-prince-are-all-jew/
iedm.org/27-quebec-debt-clock
youtu.be/Wd9WlMX525A
youtu.be/c2my8ikBQMY
youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=efiRsEsBI3E
youtu.be/TlUcsKSbpNI
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/19/conservatives-quebecers-most-biased-poll-finds.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3976346/Ginella-Massa-Canada-s-hijab-wearing-news-anchor.html
aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
macleans.ca/news/canada/calgary-police-chief-urges-province-to-address-opioid-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wouldn't want to be perceived as racist, would you, eh?

welp I signed up

If I get pressured to sign up, I'm just going to spill the beans and tell the world I AM a racist.

Not that I have some burning hostility towards others, but race is real, and diversity can be a massive problem.

I don't care any more. Anyone asks, that's my answer.

I've arranged my life so I won't need to suck ass at a corporation or government job, so i won't need to lie to the world to earn my living.

Those who aren't comfortable with my views can walk on.

i'm a certified white person telling you the government puts shit in the water to fuck with your brain and GMO's to fuck with your body
but how can you avoid the GMO's and government if both contaminate the water and food you eat?
just dude weed lmao it you'll blend in

Where do I go to register as a racist?

gj

prison

if your white you registered at birth

you're*

this screams of 1984 trickery

>For more information visit discoverthesault.ca or call us

I'm ashamed that I was born in that shit hole of town

I laughed

This actually might come in really handy when i'm on the street corner preaching about the elders of zion and someone accuses me of being racist. I can just pull this piece of paper up and SHUT THEM DOWN.

>sault ste marie
A.k.a wop central

>Join the 524,685,137 canadians who have already taken the pledge!

>Register as not racist
>Advocate for the destruction of inferior races
>Whip out not a racist card
>Watch them scramble to come up with a reason to be against your belief
Make it so

Hmm well I just got redpilled.

Looked up most jewish areas of canada to submit as my city.

Ended up looking at most jewish cities in the world excluding kikeville aka israel.

Turns out 7 of the top 25, and Canada's top 7 overall most Jewish cities are in... wait for it... QUEBEC

Hmmm as an Albertan, my neurons are literally on fucking fire right now. (it made me think!)

>Jew York City

>Albertan
relevant
kek

This is by proportion... Which is not a bad way to measure. You just need to know what the difference is. The jews who live in places like these are going to be the super kikes who hate the goyim so much they literally get sick to their stomach every time they see one so they have to move to jewish controlled cities.

WAIT WTF JEW YORK IS ON THERE ANYWAY

fucking kill me (it made me think- again!)

>displaying your inferiority complex this prominently

Topkek!

Race is a social construct.

I'm also not against god because there is no God to be against.

t. Shlomo Quebecberg

>having to announce you are a ground pounding oil ape.
lol ok we get it your a dropout who can't get a job in the oilpatch because we shut it down and now your mad just sit tight while we import some more refugees for you.

They're not cities, they're more like demerged municipalities of Montreal

And yet I still wave my Quebec flag high, even as a native Ontarian with some french ancestry. Is it really surprising that the people who want to divide the country are also the laziest and biggest drain on the economy?

It's the Texas of Canada.

Oil
Cowboys
Right wing
Military bases
Bible thumping

>t. unemployed durbertan.

>Turns out 7 of the top 25, and Canada's top 7 overall most Jewish cities are in... wait for it... QUEBEC

Les Québécois déteste les kikes plus que les blokes, James...

Page 2

poll.forumresearch.com/data/d54592bb-24e1-46df-bfd2-3d6e28710839Fed Racism Release 2016 12 08 (AM).pdf

I never was a racist, but 8 years of Obama, BLM, and insufferable SJWs changed all that.

kek thanks

I envy you and would very much like to subscribe to your newsletter

Anti-racism is just a ploy to keep blacks pacified so we won't overthrow the white devils and claim what is rightfully ours.

>Is it really surprising that the people who want to divide the country are also the laziest and biggest drain on the economy?

Quoi?

debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/

Grosse tapette. L'église catholique a créé l'Islam. C'est grâce à vous qu'on est dans ce gros dégât.

Oh shit youre just shilling as the genie posting namefag

>racist shithole
>hicks everywhere
>meth head oil camps
>run down 1950s concentration camps
>christ cucks

Mhmm sure seems like the dream province
hows that carbon tax workin for ya durbertans?

Vos chiens anglais me font rire

what is wrong with canada?

Ebin merdeposte, Kevin. Peut-être que tu feras de la lecture un jour

>Grosse tapette. L'église catholique a créé l'Islam.

De quoi tu parles, merdeux...les kikes ont créer l'islam pour controler les chiens Arabes...ca ne marche pas tres bien.

Yeah good job mate. Started doing that too. It can be good for debating, in my opinion.

If you come out at the start and declare "I am a racist", then whenever you get into specific topics, they don't get to go "well that's racist!". You can just reply, "yes, it is". Then they short circuit and start screeching, typically.

Ça te fait penser...

shoah.org.uk/2012/08/19/saudi-royal-family-is-jewish-king-and-prince-are-all-jew/

>iedm.org/27-quebec-debt-clock

notice how the debt per taxpayer is 40,000$ more for you morons.

>If I get pressured to sign up, I'm just going to spill the beans and tell the world I AM a racist.
>Not that I have some burning hostility towards others, but race is real, and diversity can be a massive problem.
>I don't care any more. Anyone asks, that's my answer.

Same here.

you're ok, leaf

Can people who believe in Race Realism sign this?

>someone signs up
>they act racist anyways

what happens

Let me guess, you've never been further west than Sudbury?

Fucking jewfrogs REEEEE

I'm probably in the most racist .1% of Canadians and I signed up sooooo yeah go for it.

Fuck, even here in Ontario, if you are outside large cities like Toronto and Ottawa, everyone is racist as fuck!

Its like you dont even bother to turn Montreal into your own Toronto. Fucking plebs, also be more nationalistic.

>notice how the debt per taxpayer is 40,000$ more for you morons.

Quoi?

youtu.be/Wd9WlMX525A

>"WOW. Seriously?"
typical liberal argument

The Portuguese bought your ancestors fair and square from Senegal and Gambia. We bought your ancestors fair and square from the Portuguese.

Then we, the newly formed Republican Party, succeeded in electing President Lincoln and subsequently fought the bloodiest war in our short history to free you from your chains. Afterwards we pushed for and passed every piece of legislation that had meaningful and positive impact on the lives of Black Americans. And in recompense, you vote for your former masters because their plantation is comfy.

Fuck you, we owe you nothing.

>also be more nationalistic

Negro, on est la place la plus nationaliste...pour le Québec bien sur...

youtu.be/c2my8ikBQMY

>that video

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

You not opening either links and reading for yourself is not my fault. The burden of proof now lies with you. see mon ami we even have 5 million more people than you

>2022
>knock on door.
>its the liberal inquisition
>mfw i dont have my non-racist certification on hand

go fuck yourself, you fucking nigger kike, eh

R U KIDDIN ME

>Is it really surprising that the people who want to divide the country are also the laziest and biggest drain on the economy?
If they're the biggest drain, don't you want to separate so they don't "drag you down"?

Its like that in the US too. The "biggest drains" on the GDP are red states, but at the same time the red states wouldn't give two fucks if the blue states seceded.

Those colours stands for blue eyes and blonde hair. How offensive isnt that in the eyes of sjws? Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=efiRsEsBI3E

>canada

J'adore que les seuls arguments des blokes contre le Québec sont toujours relier a l'argent...parce que pour le reste bien sur le Québec est supérieur au ROC en tout point.

youtu.be/TlUcsKSbpNI

Tits?

Nationalistic =/= hating anglophones

As Quebec hasn't been, and will never be a country.

Unfortunately they aren't a big enough drain, especially in comparison to Ontario to kick them out.

your president is a nigger, so your opinion is moot.

I didn't pay enough attention in school to understand this frog talk

Le Québec...le grand leader fasciste au Canada...

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/19/conservatives-quebecers-most-biased-poll-finds.html

where do I pick up my swastika

>>knock on door.
>>its the liberal inquisition
>>mfw i dont have my non-racist certification on hand

playing with fire

>Nationalistic =/= hating anglophones

Vous etes des chinks lovers doublés de kike lovers, pas de fautes si vous etes faciles a détester.

Ps:je trouve ca drole que Team Canada junior est perdu en finale...

If you spoke French you'd know just how little French people speak about Anglos. Nothing at all like the Albertan who suspects a Frenchie around every corner

>I've arranged my life so I won't need to suck ass at a corporation or government job, so i won't need to lie to the world to earn my living.
good on you dude. People don't realize this IS a choice, you don't have to compromise your beliefs to earn a living

Ce qui démontre leur autisme...

wow self conscious much. I bet you triple check your locks

Ceci n'arrivera jamais au Québec.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3976346/Ginella-Massa-Canada-s-hijab-wearing-news-anchor.html

Sup Forums

Again, I only understand a few words of this without google translate.

reminds me of pic related

Le finisher...

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html

>where do I pick up my swastika

soon

Donc arrte de partir des threads qui bash le Québec quand tu te fais démolir comme une pute a chaque fois...

Except it's the other way around, probably why nobody saves or reposts it

Daily reminder, my freedom to say shit is guaranteed in my constitution. BY her majesty, queen Elizabeth the second!

Also, Canada Number 1

Yea yea, croissant to you too.

Sure, whatever helps you dormir at night

Ah, the projection...

Lis ceci, James..

macleans.ca/news/canada/calgary-police-chief-urges-province-to-address-opioid-crisis/

Whats happening with this, why are you guys butthurt.

Canada > Quebec obs.

Can this, say, be exploited?

PAs de ma faute si vous etes des drogués dégoutants...

Ps:je trouve ca hilarant...

>t. le faggette