Why do you Americans want to go to war with China?

Why do you Americans want to go to war with China?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we're a bunch of sad, threatened jingoistic morons.

Because it steps on their ego that a powerhouse nation is a threat to their domination in asia, and China has been outsmarted them in business deals.

I've never met someone that wants to go to war with China.

Maybe it's time to get off the internet for a while, champ...

CNN and Fox does

Because fuck chinks.

if you attack our brother we will kill you.

All you Trump fucks scream fuck china

get of Sup Forums McCain faggot we're not going to war. Only war we wage is a meme war and china's gonna pay for it.

we wouldn't have to. we'd just give Japan their balls back. Unit 731-2 time

If we go to war with them we can steal the secrets of great walls

then we call build our own great wall

Because I want to have a chance to murder the living fuck out of people in turning fights at hundreds of miles an hour and thousands of feet above the surface

Also they're fucking subhumans.

Like the average liberal does with Russia, but I know you don't really want to go to war with them.

I love China and the Chinese people and everything but those communists are a joke.

Because hegemony under China is terrifying. We need to destroy them while we are still vastly superior in strength.

We will not fear the Red Menace.

Cause they infiltrate through the countries backdoor. They buy out our land and resources. There a bunch of commie cunts that need to be Chernobyled.

We need more Chinese politicians in Western government. That would be wonderful for me!

9.2/10 would racemix

Yes ofcourse you gooky fuck

Trumptards wants war with china.

I guess it just seems like a cool thing to do.

You don't want a standing army just sitting around picking their asses all day?...and the military contractors need to flog their wares. Maybe they feel the war is inevitable, so might as well get it on while the US has relative advantage.

China will play the long game. They are quietly growing stronger as America gets more bizarre and balkanized.

Too much diversity will be the thing that ultimately kills the US and the rest of the Western world.

It may take 20 years or 100 but China will take the lead eventually unless there is a 'great awakening' and a huge change in direction.

If those pesky eastern European Jews stayed away none of this would have happened.

What evidence do you have of this?

Does anybody else wish everybody dressed more extravagantly like that? I hate that the world is in a cultural decline. Ancient Chinese fashion and society was neat as fuck.

I wish they did it at the UN. That would be bad-ass.

We just want to fuck your women

China are complete niggers compared to Tibet and Taiwan

the only one true and real answer

China is acting like niggers

they're like Russia for us here

>
>implying tibetans aren't subhmans as well?

Do you even chandramaharosana tantra?

Do you even chöd?

Because communists must be purged

Funny how 20 years ago
We're autistically screaming about Taiwan-niggers

>Crimea says hi

什么时候是白人谋杀?

Jiù shì xiànzài, wô de bu báirén de péngyôu

Turbo jews on steroids

Because there is only room for two of us on this boat, chinkos and I pick the rusliesmiver you.
Oh and chinks eat dogs. I could never trust a thing that does that.

Haven't we already had this thread?

America does not want to go to war with China.

However, that doesn't mean America should suck up to China's corrupt leaders. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I did admire his refusal to ask their permission to talk to the Taiwanese president.

The trouble is the Chinese government, despite being irredeemably corrupt, are competent economic managers. Unfortunately the American government are not, because they're debt phobic. And because of that there's lots of unemployment and underemployment in America, and China makes a convenient scapegoat.

t. insecure and inferiority complex chinks

Chin has mobile execution vans where they harvest organs.

China has suicide nets for their workers.

The Chinese mindset is not compatible with the West.

Until the Chinese overthrow their government and install democracy China is the enemy.

The solution is to put massive tariffs on Chinese goods or boycott China completely.

The Chinese gate China so much they are fleeing China in droves and moving to the west.

The Chinese people moved to Canada/US because they hate China thats why they are here. If called upon they would fight for their new adopted countries against China.

Fuck you Taiwan chink. They are gonna be out greatest allies agaisnt the mudslimes like India. I hope comunist party of China treats you traitors well

Tibetans are based as fuck

>ywn live a traditional simple mountain life

India-China-Western against mudslimes

>Allies against Mudslimes in India
>In reality they are opposed to India are allied with the Mudslimes in Pakistan
Idiot

你应该小心一下。有的白人看得懂这个语言。

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html