I was watching College Humor's video, and it reminded me of a co-worker who told me she only dated black men...

I was watching College Humor's video, and it reminded me of a co-worker who told me she only dated black men, and then asked, 'That doesn't make me racist, does it?' She was black. We both cracked up. Now... I'm watching College Humor's video about diet racism. So, if a black girl tells you she only dates black men? Is it racist according to College Humor if she wishes to... date people of the same race she relates to? Is it racism for a white man to say, 'Well, I only date pale girls,' when he really only dates pale girls, and does not even like a tanned white girl therefore he never dates black or Hispanic girls because they are too dark. If a man doesn't like fat girls, isn't that the same as a chubby chaser who says they like skinny girls. I'm confused. When does personal preference become racism, and when is personal preference okay? I'm not even going into miscegenation... I mean, I thought the world was diverse enough we were allowed personal preference. A man who like chocolate, can't find chocolate in a white girl and a man who like vanilla, can't find vanilla in a black girl. I'm confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdyin6uipy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they don't like skinny girls*. Sorry, messing up my grammar because I'm really confused.

What difference does it make. Unless they are a dead girl, you ain't gettin none...

I'm not really sure if there's an overall point to this other than "Is it ok to have preferences" but yes it is ok to have preferences and anyone who tells you otherwise is probably part of the lgbt community.

>one race. human
>until it benefits me to be black

I'm wondering what difference it would make if the video changed nothing except at the part where it showed a white girl with the caption, 'I ain't racist, but I'd never date an Asian man...'

And they changed it to a image of a black girl saying, 'I ain't racist, but I only date black men.' Do you think an SJW would still share the video, or would they defend the girl's choice to only date her own race because she was black?

I mean, saying, 'I don't date Asians,' was obviously loaded for good reason.

A bit off topic sorry, but i'm arguing with some SJW and i want to destroy him by putting the poll that showed white woman dont want to date niggers. Anyone has the source?

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest

is that a wolf and a dog?

That doesn't quite help my query.

I'm wondering if College Humor did so, would it cause SJW's to implode from contradiction.

What video you talking bout? URL please?

It's about 20 seconds into the video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xdyin6uipy4

it's a wolf and a coyote

>wolves
I think those were both declared the same species though. Canis lupus and C. rufus right?

I think 'canis' is the genus, and 'lupus' and 'rufus' are the species.

>this is what passes for humor today

Yeah, I know. Because we all know comedy videos about fictional diet sodas stop racism. I just saw it shared today, but when I saw that one part I just wondered a weird hypothetical question.

oh wow great burn, even though it can be explained. I mean a panda and a bear do look alike but they quite far way gentically. While different breeds of dogs can look quite different

Obviously I can't ask the question on person's post, so I came to Sup Forums instead. I've learned people don't like it too much when you question them.

different breeds of dogs don't have different genomotypes though, and humans do
blacks and whites have a DNA disparity of 4%, so 4% of white genes are simply not present in black people

those are different species
we are different species with a common ancestor, still close enough to breed, but we are on different evolutionary paths. Mixed children are hybrids

Preference is always morally permissible.
By definition, racism is
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

so racism is basically another word for reality?

They have diluted the meaning of racism, this just an attempt to control your thoughts. Showing preference for one thing does not automatically mean that you detest the alternative. We discriminate all the time, it is part of life. It is your choice to discriminate between the menu items, it is your choice to discriminate between the people in your class when you choose who to socialize with, and it is certainly your choice to discriminate between people you want to date.

Basically, although racism alone is an incomplete ideology. For example, I cannot be considered to be good simply because I am white. White skin is not the only qualifier for a healthy white society.

if we're all one race then how does white privilege exist?

Pasta dog is confused.

skin is the least important factor

but really what (((they))) mean is when you say "blacks have better skin because it is naturally much more resistant to sun burn" that is racist, even though it's true

when you say whites have stockier bodies which makes them naturally much stronger than blacks, which is true, that's racist

it's ridiculous. All races have advantages and disadvantages, and some races like the mediterranean master race is much better than the welsh for example, who literally have nothing going for them

Since when are white people physically stronger than blacks?

other than hat though i agree.

especially with the point that Mediterraneans are the master race :^)

Pretty sure dogs and wolves have different genotypes do as well. If Im not mistake the disparity between dogs is even bigger than that, around 12 percent. that's why different type of dogs can be so different (along wit selective breeding)

because that argument the sjw use is complete bullshit.

Racism is a spook so who gives a shit