RACISTS BTFO

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

>AN 11-YEAR-OLD whizz kid has built a high spec computer from his bedroom in East London.

>Joshua Ngoka, from East Ham, constructed the machine in four hours after saving £600 to purchase various computer components.

>His father, Nelson, said his son had the ability to build the computer two years ago, but a shortage of funds inhibited his project.

Describing his feelings on completing his task in April Joshua said: “Although I was confident the computer would work I felt happy and excited that I built something which functioned well.

>“I did the necessary research and avoided anything that could break or destroy the components, such as static.”

>Joshua’s new Windows 10 PC is now the fastest in the Ngoka home and by far the most popular with family members constantly attempting to use it. The machine has a speed of 3:20 gigahertz and 500 gigabytes hard drive for storage.

Can Sup Forums ever recover?

i built my own computer and i feel mentally retarded half the time.
So this doesnt mean much to me

>Assembling a computer
>Accomplishment
Pick one

this was from months ago...

tired old b8

sage and hide Sup Forumsacks

Tfw I did the exact same thing at that age and I didn't get in the fucking news.
I'm white btw.

Back in 2000 I built a Freon liquid cooling system for my dads Dell.
I was 9 and only used parts that were recovered from defunct air conditioners, AC units from cars and home AC units. I was able to OC my CPU to 600mhz which was insanity for the time.
The constant temp in my comp. was -10 degrees. Even modern overclockers use liquid and Freon based cooling systems to achieve above average results.

I never got a news article about me and this was before liquid cooling was a thing. My prototype however did get me into UNLV.

Fuck this kid if buying parts online was as easy and readily available as it is today I could've done this instead of rummaging through the junkyard to get my parts.

>constructed the machine in four hours
>new Windows 10 PC
>speed of 3:20 gigahertz
It seems like he's a dumb nigger after all.

I often forget normies don't realize that building your own computer is as trivial as assembling lego bricks.

B: 10 cents

Can you post this thread tomorrow also? Thanks in advance.

great. had his parents stayed in their homeland he would have ended up a child soldier. the stable surrounding environment he was fortunate enough to be raised in contributed to his success

>Nigger
>Accomplishment

pick one

Even with the relative simplicity of modern components that's a decent accomplishment for a 6th grader. He should feel proud.

Built my first rig with my father when I was 8 so I could play Doom with him.

why the fuck is this a news story

No, it's A.

Building a computer is literally like legos. 99% of things snap into place and the remaining 1% just need a screw or 2.

HAHA HE DID IT HAHAHA ALT-RIGHT BTFO

its A.

It's 5 cents

1.05+.05 is 1.10.

It costs a dollar more so if the ball is 5 cents then 1 dollar plus 5 scents is 1.05

Now why couldn't all of Africa build a boat?

Because Africa was beautiful before white people and they had no reason to leave

>American education

I pick accomplishment because we don't need more niggers

>Click together a few plug and play parts inside a plastic box.

>Turn it on

>get nigger headlines.

>He a gud boi. He didusumtin.

This has to be bait, because I could build a computer with basic knowledge in 1998, and that was at his age. 'Hurr durr black assembles legos and they function.

Fuck you.

No need for the self hate. All blacks aren't bad there are some outliers man, you aren't all terrible.

To be fair I afraid of making my own computer because of all the things that can go wrong, and that's money that goes poof.

Yes, I'm sure he built the CPU from scratch, soldered in the chips, and made a motherboard that would accept expansion slots...

... or he applied simple common knowledge and pieced together a working machine that the simplest of tech-savy 12 yr olds can do, and have done, probably a million times across the globe at his very age, and at less money.

Oh, but he's black so !NEWS FLASH! and !LOOKIT WHAT BLACKS CAN DO!

Fuck Off. Congrats on your mediocrity award, Niglet.

How does this even get on the news? I've assembled dozens of computers, I never once called the media afterwards to inform them about it. What's next, "local nigger makes own sandwich"?

Am I the only one who cannot do these on my head? I see these math b8s posted all the time but I always have to write it down like
>a + b = 1.10
>a = b + 1
and replace them

I really suck at figuring out basic math on my head

But you're skin reflects greater amounts of light waves.

Thus, your accomplishment means nothing.
BTFO

>Chip speed well under commercially available Pentium chips at the time
>Claims 2000 is before liquid cooling was a thing

Thank God UNLV didn't know dick about computers because while it's cool you did that at 9, you're only a few steps ahead of what the nigger in the OP did.

When I was 11 I have already created my own language, created my own method of math, I constantly took things apart to explore how they worked, I created a mini saw out of working motors, I made fishing lures, I reused a clicking device to measure the force between pull back toy cars gears and springs, I rebuilt electric toy cars to become stronger by combining batteries to switches combined to other motors and actually tried to build a steam engine when I was in middle school. I didn't have any help from any of my parents.I'm actually kind of pissed. I could have done so much more if my parents have guided me in some way except they didnt. I kept making bad decisions so now I'm a 55k a year alcoholic (no degrees) at 27 years old trying to rewrite the origins of the universe with a considerably huge improvement to Eternal Return in a desperate attempt to explain the question. Why exist?
But some nigger built a computer with the help of his nigger father. Wow.

if you have a+b = T
and you know that a=b+c(a is c larger than b)
then you can take (T-c)/2 to get the value of b
if you were smart you would know this instinctively

>BREAKING NEWS: Some Nigger Somewhere May Be Intelligent
>take that racists!

>How does this even get on the news?
It's because they have participation trophies to give out and racial quotas to achieve.

While putting together a computer doesn't make you a genius and isn't news, he should be proud of doing it (especially if he did all the research and budgeting himself), and hopefully he'll continue following this interest in computers and make a career out of it.

Ya man but this kid or this article don't harm you in any way unless you let them. Unless the purpose for all your struggles is to get featured in shitty tabloids, in which case carry on bitching.

A. 5 cents.

A dollar more than 5 cents is $1.05, plus the 5 cents makes $1.10.

Old news pham

This is deceitful multiracial nigger/mongrel propaganda by the Jews, kids fucking do this all the fucking time by buying parts on ebay and shit. All my friends on xbox live fucking did this.

True. You fucking crackers ruin it for everyone else.

600 mhz wasn't insanity then, I remember the pentium IV chip I got in 99 or 2000 was 1.6 gHz and it wasn't top of the line.

But, like, how does the media even find out? Do niggers report everything they do directly to CNN?

>That case

Fucking horrible. 0 noise cancellation, no dust filters, looks ricer as fuck, will be impossible to dust the outside properly with all of that crap. Fucking no side mounted hard drive bays, a fucking disk drive. No cable management.

Plus assembling a PC is fucking baby tier. You have entire websites dedicated to telling you what to get, and the only even moderately difficult part is the case to mobo connections. Everything else is brain dead shit.

Though whenever I read the newegg reviews and see all the people complaining about their shit not working right, and it's always clearly because they fucked up compatibility or assembly, I'm not so sure.

GO READ THE COMMENTS
>GO READ THE COMMENTS
GO READ THE COMMENTS
>GO READ THE COMMENTS

>posting the lugenpresse edit
Josh is /ourguy/ don't forget it.

>I remember the pentium IV chip I got in 99 or 2000 was 1.6 gHz and it wasn't top of the line.

Shiiiiet you could get Pentium 4s to 4ghz on air cooling. 17 years later and we're barely past that frequency. Technology cap is real, man.

anyone that can follow simple directions can build a PC. Hell picking out the parts for your build is harder than actually putting the thing together.

I'm just upset the reverse didn't happen. I could have accomplished much more under proper education if either of my parents tried. But doesn't matter. I'm technically half mexican half hungarian (I'm very white though) but I managed to spawn 3 kids which none reflect degeneracy at all. My daughter is going to be 10 and is white. She is more conservative than I am and is a christian when neither her mom or I are. My son who is 8 and is already red pilled on religion and genealogy (let them learn how evolution works from dinosaurs and use that methodology on differences between humans).doesn't share the same skin but is alarmingly intelligent. My youngest is white and curly hair, only 2 but is manipulative as fuck already. I'm trying my best here to persuade the anti left propaganda. Hell even my wife was an extreme leftists, tattoos and pierces galore. After me, she still voted for repubs ever since.

What we need to do lads is start getting young whites to actually date, fall in love with us and stop the degeneracy. That means not just influencing white women, but influence white men.

So he plugged cards into slots and he is a genius?

>That means not just influencing white women, but influence white men.
white women who get knocked up by niggers usually get abortions
white men don't fuck black chicks at all

so we're all good on that. also i didn't read the rest of your post but there ya go

I hope Obama invites him to the White House before that racist Trump gets in.

>Windows 10
>my fucking sides when
Niggers can't do anything right

>t._
We need to spread non degeneracy and a message to not being cucks to white male college students in non rural counties to combat the left's brainwashing mechanisms of "progress"(perhaps rephrase progress?). Why aren't we targeting highschoolers? We must red pill them before college.

WE WUZ JEANIOUSES N SHEEIT

バカでも猿でもできるよ、大した事ないニュースのせるな。

>building a computer
>implying that is an accomplisment
>implying that people don't do that shit every day
>implying that it's difficult to build a computer
The fuck is he being rewarded for. For once a chimp dindu nuffin.

Because frequency means shit all when compared to architecture.

Better than clockboy.

THIS IS SO FUCKING RACIST LOL

Why is it such a big deal that a nigger does what an average white nerd does? Is the journalist/editor a racist with low expectations for blacks?

he's obviously building a pc for gaming and a nignose like this little faggot won't know/care about the roguelikes you can play on linux

I did this when i was 10 and that was in 95. Why didn't I get an article about me?

>because it's not difficult, even back then, and I'm not black