Why does everyone hate nazis so much?

Why does everyone hate nazis so much?

success breeds jealousy

I don't even though I'm not one. I think they're pretty nice tbqh.

Holy shit the trips

I don't want to live in this world. I want to go back and have Germany win ww2. I'm 21 and everyone says I'm just being stupid and edgy but I'm not. I'm genuinely sad that I can never be a part of an empire like that.

probably becuase hitler was so aggressive and alpha. honestly though I think nationalism works best with a isolationist approach to warfare.

What's worse is that no one knows what could have been. Everyone shoots it down when it's brought up in a serious conversation, but no one seriously explores the idea that it could be the only way that humans can carry on.

You should not want this Ameribro. We are more blessed to be in our current world where we can rise up in the coming years and rebuild the world anew beyond even the vision of Hitler. I personally cannot wait for the moment that society snaps and we get our race war.

Think about it, the world would be ours if we untied behind their ideology. Why does everyone fear and hate it so much? Why not give it a chance?

I'm afraid that will never happen. I'm already 21, and I have as much ammo and weapons as I ever will. Unless it snaps and the war happens now, I will be old and unable to benefit from it

Our generation is already lost but we fight for the future of our nations and our race and for the lives of our children and their children. Our sacrifice will be remembered. The debt is owed.

It's never going to happen. Whites are getting killed by the tens of thousands and people are still afraid to call out white genocide publicly because they'll get called a nazi and lose their jobs. You can't even fucking NAME the problem, what makes you think that you'll actually be able to do anything about it before it's too late?

You're saying this as if it hasn't happened before. Whites are generally pretty chill but when we lose it we lose it hard.

>vaginakin

This should say Jews.

BECAUSE THAT GREEN FROG GODDAMMIT
STOP POST HIM!

Seems like whites today are too far gone to ever fight back. I mean, we have eachother, the guys posting in this thread, but we do not have the numbers to make a change. It's us against the world, and we don't have the man power to stop it.

>why does everyone hate people who categorize and spread lies about groups of people and aim to kill "the weak" where the weak is defined by their own opinion?

People hate nazi's because they are literally nazis.

You'll see lad, this will all work out for the best. Or at the very least we'll go down fighting. Numbers mean nothing, I mean look at (((them)))

I need to know what it will take to set this change off? Do you guys need a leader, a martyr? What do us people need to set us off and start the fight?

This is just the beginning. We will see actual conflict to determine the fate of whites and control of the west in the next 20 years if the UN population and migration numbers are correct.

Africa is slated to double in population and colonize Europe through migration by 2040.

Because they killed millions of innocent people. Thats why. Why are you people so ignorant? You always call minorities ignorant, but my god, you people have no sense of history or anything.

>Always loved reading about Nazis when I was kid.

>At risk of being an eternal NEET, so enlist in the USMC. Deploy three times.

>Civilian again. Still have fantasies about defending Berlin until my last breath.

Where to begin with this post...

Adl, jewwood, msm. If Hitler won most people of quality would be homeowners. Not cunts being ripped off for hardwork.

>21
>too old to fight in the upcoming race wars
Its going to happen within the next 20-30 years for sure.
Your good to fight for the next 20 years.

bump for interest

>888

Nice

How do we bring this back? Do we need a good leader? Every leader that cokes along (richard Spencer) is called a shill. I don't know if her is or not, but what do we need to bring this ideology back to the mainsteam?

Do we need a martyr? Someone to die in the name of this ideology?

The white man won't wise up until it's too late. Unless we act now with an organized movement,

No, grow up. All it needs is time. The tide is changing and people are beginning to think. Eventually sense will overcome the standard and then society will do what it does best and sway people to its will.

>trips
fpbp

The men against time will carry on the fight.

Cos they're either niggers, kikes, nigger lovers, or kike lovers

Based kek

Because they came thiiiis close to making Germany truly free.