Wow... how disgusting that they could allow a fucking white male to portray someone as black as michael jackson

wow... how disgusting that they could allow a fucking white male to portray someone as black as michael jackson

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=le7214gXqB0
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do they want? A black guy to be covered in white paint? The nigger changed his skin color with chemicals that permanently fucked up his physiology.

Nah, it actually was vitiligo

Juat leave based MJ to RIP. We don't need a shitty telemovie miniseries to cover his life.

*Just
Fuck

Don't worry they got a black stunt double for the dance routines.

huh, so this is how we're made

Aidan Gillen has a role in the show too!

He bleached. He had vitiligo but complete perfect change is insanely rare. He had large white patches forms unevenly. Since he could not stop the spots he went the other direction and began bleaching his remaining black skin to match.

>It's okay when it's the other way around though

>niggers are cast to play literally any white guy under the sun as soon as someone will allow it
>MJ was literally whiter than people who were born white at the time of his death, so someone wants to cast a white guy as him
>REEE

I am so tired of liberals.

Does the typical african afflicted with this disease reject any other aspect of niggerdom, or is it merely a ruse to infiltrate our ranks?

>fucking white male

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

More stupid liberal bullshit. the shitstains are finally tired of bitching about ghost in the shell so they need something new to feel victimized about.

I actually photo doubled for the actor playing L one day. He did ok in the role fron what little I saw. Light looked like ass though.

>the shitstains are finally tired of bitching about ghost in the shell
That movie was shit but because ScarJo is a dogshit actress who was a horrible choice for Motoko, not because she's white.

Who are these fucking people? I keep seeing them posted but no one is explaining what the fuck they are.

Hollywood are bunch of fucking idiots.

>106721304

It's comedy, and MJ honestly doesn't really deserve respect. Fuck people who complain. He's a pedo, and he deserves to get shit on.

>[Desire to chimpout deintensifies]

B-B-BUT HE WAS THE KING OF POP N SHIET

Also nice numbers

ignore it. some user is trying to force them into being a meme.

So what is this magical "bleaching" process that can apparently turn a black man into a white man?

How is it exactly performed? What products and treatments are used?

Oh boy...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html

i dont know people are posting them so often though

>[Evidence Needed]

This.
And that looks like garbage.

Could black people who have vitiligo or albinism be included in the "FUCKING WHITE MALE" category?

b t
o w
g i
d n
a s
n
o
f
f

You can actually see her confidence increasing as she whitens lmao

When did you see the movie?
But ok, then what other actress was supposed to take that role who had the star power to bring tickets?

>not going to hire this little girl, she's black as akon and looks high
>not going to hire this little girl, she appears to have a disease
>what a sweet little angel! definitely giving this girl a job

they put fucking nig nogs in the german empire in battlefield 1, it's about time the door swung the other way

What an odd thing to try and memeify

Well yeah, people probably look at her differently, now.

WE WAS THE DEUTSCHES REICH AND SHIET

a couple of naughty science lads

>[Evidence Needed]
What could be more hilarious than cia shooting him in the head and throwing him from a plane?
youtube.com/watch?v=le7214gXqB0

Kick me, Kike me

This triggers the niggers

That actually does look like Michael Jackson somewhat

that shit happened to me earlier. I was scout class and it was fucking Jamal in a German Empire outfit. I felt like my PS4 was trolling me. I'm not black and I definitely don't want to play as a black guy in a historically inaccurate portrayal of world war 1. What the fuck is wrong with EA

Idk, ask carl. I wouldn't put it past him.

I saw the trailer and that was enough for me. I can only imagine how much worse it was than DBE. I'm going to have to agree with the SJWs this one time and say that an azn actress would have been a better fit. Someone like Lucy Liu I guess. Shit, anyone but ScarJo.

They had black troops during the war, though. General Lettow-Vorbeck commanded a group of German and Askari (black) soldiers in an guerilla warfare campaign against the British in East Africa.

>Going to hire a child. LOL

Ardyn???

I don't care if I see any movie all year as long as I get to see this.

kek

You are disgusting

>Micheal Jackson tv show

WHY???????

Can't these money grubbing faggots not try to milk every last cent out of this man's achievements by creating a useless show that will do terrible and end up forgotton?

But as a whole, did it really need to be rammed into our faces as hard as they did? Even on the loading screen there are fucking niggers. I'm sure there were some, but it's a bit much imo. Game should give me an option to turn niggers off.

still niggers, just less melanin in the skin

The problem isn't that he's white. It's that he doesn't fucking look anything like Jackson.

HELP US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST ISIS

did Talcum X have any comments

What else are they supposed to do?
Get a black man and mutilate his face?

EA is shit and they have been shit for over 10 years now. I wouldn't buy any of their garbage.

The men that saved the world

still got that nigger nose

What the fuck...Apparently there were black soldiers fighting for Germany in WW1, although very, very few.

>A fucking nigger in a pickelhaube

What the fuck.

I enjoyed Battlefield 1 when I first got it now I'm sort of over it.

I thought that pic was that tranny Brianna Wu

Why did you post a picture of a white man?

He was born for the role.

I agree, they should have gotten Miranda Cosgrove.

Yeah but not enough to make it worth plastering all over the damn game. It's like putting a white guy in a fedora with a hipster beard in Roots as a slave.

Can confirm. Have worked with a few. Some of the most based brothers were sub-saharan transplants that were totally redpilled growing up in Nigeria.

No shit, actually.

is this whiteface or blackface i dont even know

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MY FUCKING RIBS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAH

Did you see a nigger in a pickelhaube yet?

Well, they almost had women soldiers before removing them because a shit ton of flack they got about authenticity. They wanted more sales, so of course they are going to add more poc shill shit.

He had vitiligo and covered himself in paint for years, before it was too much so he bleached to appear better to the masses.

MJ was HUGE at the time, appearing sick would be worse than as a 'weirdo that wants to be white'

Her credit score is going up in each picture.

So they finally decided to make White Chicks 2.

A white guy plays a white guy on TV?

no, I did see a nigger in a german empire outfit though with the trademark metal helmet and I had to switch classes because it was so absurd I thought I was being trolled

I'm surprised more blacks don't intentionally go trans-white for the privilege...

Quick rundown on them:

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

>in contact with aliens

>rumoured to possess psychic abilities

>control france with an iron fist

>own castles and banks all over the world

>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

the bog bros are playing 5D underwatter hopscotch

This place truly has become ridiculously absurd lately.

BLEACHD

The phone call that sent the boats back

kek

They're the bogdabros

Isn't idris elba that black guy playing Roland, a white gunslinger, in the upcoming dark tower movie? People were called racist for not liking it

sooo..... people believe this kim jon un bullshit?

>when that rich white family adopts you

How big is her role?

I believe in their power with the very fibre of my being.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans. We can only hope they're good.

They can't honestly be making a fuss about this, right? Surely they understand why a white man is playing him...surely

I think that's the same nigger they were considering for James Bond. Lol

gotta has muh diversities

It probably costs too much for you tyrone

The Jacksons never looked like typical African Americans. His dad looked more like a dark Italian or something.

We
Were
Michael
Jackson
And Shit.

let's not forget in thor when the played heimdall, also known as THE WHITEST OF THE GODS

take the bogpill, user.