SNOWBIRD HATE THREAD

It's that time of year..

Stupid ass Jewish baby boomer showshit yanks are invading Florida en masse. These retards make the already terrible traffic and restaurant/business crowding worse by forcing a winter influx of their kind.

This puts more strain on the actual Floridian, as they add to the already fucked permanent showshit yank population, who Jew up and democratize our rightful southern state.

They are the greatest evil facing floridians, and all southerners alike, politically,culturally,and ecenomically. We need laws keeping them out, or at least an actual hunting season.

Discuss hate for snowfucks and plans to rid of them. YANKS NOT ALLOWED. Other southerners allowed, floridians prioritized.

PCB bro reporting in. fuck snowbirds, they drive slow as fuck and are greedy as hell. we have mostly canadians here

Yeah here in Hollywood beach region, we got QUECCED.

Every license plate at the beach is some Quebec snowbird. The prices at the beach restaurant FIRE UP and they're so fucking crowded.

The rest are jerseyfags and New Yorkers, disgusting, can't even drive without some yankee accident blocking the road. We get hit hardest in broward. Friday I'm going to the margaritville hotel in Hollywood beach. It's the Mecca of snowshit culture. I might not make it.

sarasota here

cant wait for these fucks to leave, every intersection takes five minutes and everyone drives on 75 like there's cops actually enforcing the speed limit

Independence NOW. We need a chance to enforce our borders. Fuck tourism.

Ayy I fucking hate them. I live in a good area though, no old snowbird fucks. Just me and my fellow southern white people. But of course, its that time of the year. So now I see them everywhere

Actual Floridians, like my great uncle who killed a game warden and buried him in a swamp? Floridians are trash and Yankee transplants are trash. You deserve each other.

Florida is a complete shit hole

Fuck you nigger

Grew up in Naples, now in Gainesville going to school. I hated snowbirds when I lived down south, fucking up traffic and Publix sub lines.

Your great uncle sounds cool. Dickhead yankee bitch

They don't deserve superior publix service.

WHERE SHOPPING IS A PLEASURE

I want to move to Florida and vote full ticket Republican.

order pubsubs online lol

I live in an area politically/culturally dominated by perma -yankshits.
WHY DO THEY INSIST

Degenerate, slow-driving Yankees. They come here and ask for "dressing," and I show them the salad dressing. They they BITCH: "NOT THAT, RETARD. THE DRESSING YOU STUFF INTO A TURKEY." Well holy fukiddy fuck. You mean "stuffing," right? "No, it's dressing"
And then they ask for "pop". Pop what? I say. "POP AS IN SODA YOU FUCKING IDIOT." You mean coke? "YES POP LIKE COKE"

And the worst fucking thing is that a ton of the snowbirds are fucking leaves.

List race, origin (national and state),job, and other info.

If it clears I can give you an honorary Floridian resident pass, ( second class is better than being non floridian)

At least you'll vote republican

They don't appreciate shit. They should be forced to shop at shitty Winn Dixie
>order online
>lol
kys

Who /pasco/ here? 19 is a shitshow because of waterfront houses but I manage to avoid that area.

I have never heard "dressing" having anything to do with turkey. I had to read your post like six times. Yanklish is that barbaric.

Jesus Christ, fuck them.

The only good thing about snow birds is that a lot of them sell their cars at the end of the season. I get paid to buy that car and then paid again to sell it.

Also, come see me if you need a car.

I don't live 1000 miles away from Canada to experience these god dam leafs here.

Fucking boomers

FUCK you, pal. Winn Dixie ain't so bad. It's like a low budget publix

Where are u

Hello fellow florida fag
I was driving to Cocoa Beach this week
and There was a truck from Nova Scotia
In front of him a car from Quebec
And would you know what followed behind those care
Another Truck,
This time from Maine

These retired investor fucks ruin our state by driving up housing prices.

It's decent but nothing to do battle against a fellow Floridian over. Publix is superior

Yankee here, I have never heard of anyone around here calling stuffing "dressing" or soda "pop".

Win Dixie does have good meat sales though

Nothing ruins the holiday spirit more than seeing this

>Every license plate at the beach is some Quebec snowbird
It was like that in Florida when I went there for the first time. I asked a waitress if they were Cajuns cause they spoke French.

They turned us from comfy weather southerners into moist New York.

It disgusts me to see their New England patriots flags on Floridian property

Space Coast Fag here.
I worked at Winn Dixie in the 90s after high school.
Back when it was open 24 hours.
Winn Dixie is trailer park Tier

This is the typical Winn Dixie Shopper on the Space Coast user

>tfw fort myers

SO MANY GERMANS,
EVEN SWEDES AND LEAFS ARE HERE NOW

I think cuckeyes do it

Key West fag here WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL THIS SHIT

Long Island, NY. South Italian/Polish/Irish

My parents are moving to Naples once I finish college and get my advanced manufacturing trade.

I see "Hollywood, FL" on a lot of things so i'd imagine they have a booming manufacturing job market. Never been to SE Florida though. Maybe I'll find work in Lee County.

Any advice?

Oh, that might explain it. I'm from western NY.

Why can't those assholes stay in their states or provinces or whatever i don't run up into Ohio or New York in the summer time and ruin the town for everyone i want this Florida vacation meme to end.

Pop is Pennsylvania language
My family is from Pa.
Anytime I go up there, they ask me if I want Pop
People eat like shit in Pa

I wish. Wouldn't mind some qt cajuns with swamp experience.

I want to sexually dominate quec women until they submit to the will of Florida man and their men leave with their women in haste.

>confirmed poorfag
kek stay mad and enjoy your low budget tier Publix.
>Ft Myers
Fun city, better than Naples when it comes to doing shit. Used to fuck this latina nursing student that lived off Cleveland and Daniels.

"you guys serve iced tea"

Winn Dixie = Trailer Park Shopping

Boars Head turkey subs are on sale this week. Get it with lacey swiss and have them press it with garlic pickles and red onions. Shits amazing.

What are your favorites Anons? (Chicken Tendies here)

>YANKS NOT ALLOWED

Sorry, user, but this is too good too pass up. Ohio here. Used to work next to a nigger business; the owners--mostly the wife--would go to your based state every winter.

I hated both of them, their little bit of money obtained through a combo of AA/minority contracts (gibs) and taking advantage of dey fellow people on da gibs. While part of me was happy when they were away, I also felt bad for Floridians who would be exposed to their brand of niggershines.

I didn't work for these people, they were simply an inconvenience from their unrelated business next door. I can't even begin to imagine the jew and cuck factor you get from the Northeast. Also, am I correct when I say there is no state income tax, so the kikes can spend juuuust enough time in Florida to fuck their home state out of tax revenue?

My actual roots are in key west. Like the original key west settlers.

I have a picture of my great great grandparents in their key west homesteader house.

What happened makes me want to cry. The conch in me cries out every day.

I live around Daniels. Small world user

Chicken tendie w/ melted swiss and warm mayo

New york is awful senpai. The taxes kill us. Your state has no income tax and has a cheap cost of living.

Live across the bridge from you. So many fucking old people (wife is german, part of why we picked this place)

Fucking hate the shoobies. Slowing down traffic is the least of it.

My grandfather is one of a handful of original Conchs left, working on one of two shrimp boats left

As a native of Pensacola that is completely accurate

MN snownigger here

If you round them up just send them to us

What is is supposed to be called?

Ordering online guarantees a slightly shitter sub quality.

It really is.
>Chicken Tendies
My nigga. Got one yesterday after class beers and goddam was it perfect. Sometimes I get a wrap.

I've been waiting for this thread.
>Tfw Pinellas
God, the traffic... And it's always some wall of Yankee, Civil War veterans, holding up traffic on 19, going 30 miles under the fucking speed limit on a MONDAY.

Fellow uf Sup Forumsack checking in.
So many chinks and poos here

Anyone else here a Florida Panthers fan?
Tfw half the arena is filled with Canacucks

sweet tea

>US 19

sure do hate all these bucks coming into my southern state!

BUPA, BUPA?! WHERE AT? is it time to be fat sweaty cunts on mobiles yet? BUPA, I SAID...

kek, just moved east of tampa in august from CT
what are you gonna do about it you incestual fuckface?

I love Florida. Always feels like traveling to another dimension: every person there is insane in their own unique way, the fauna is Jurassic, it's nice and swampy and dank, the whole state is phallic and jizzes robots into space for 'Mericuh. Delightful peninsula, truly.

I've got bad news for you, user.....But you're not wrong kek they're everywhere.

We kinda need it, tbhlad. But we should impose a fucking lottery, so we're not fucking swamped. Daily reminder that every year, about HALF of the invading horde decide to STAY.

Unlike you bastards, Ocala doesn't have to deal with this. We don't have anything. :(

>Jewish
>Yankee

Pick and only one.

The manufacturing is nothing special here in Hollywood. Yacht parts and umbrella parts are pretty big, but I wouldn't call it a major sector other than decent warehouses.

Can't give you the 100% pass pal, you'd be a Paul and young ron(pbuh) tier snowbird, which I respect. 80-90 percent honorary Florida man.

I know jack shit about west coast FL, but a good thing to know is that most of the top tier jobs would be in a major city, not the hotel beaches like some are. If you have decent money, you could have a nice few bedroom house in inland suburbs. It would be a commute. But try FL out. We could use stuff other than tourism

tell you that you made a wrong move coming here you'll grow to hate it in a few months

You have trailer parks and tweakers, user. Cheer up. I was just in Ocala shooting and eating that amazing pizza at Wise Guys.

>M-my state!

Be grateful you can ride the wave of seasonal tourism that keeps your shit-tier backwater afloat.

Can't wait until you degenerate gator-eaters sink into the fucking ocean.

i hated it within a few weeks.
NEET, lost my job, had to move with my mom.
but, just got hired by an amazon warehouse so i guess i only have to deal with it until the next gunshow.

Pinellas County here. It's a shitshow. Everything is crowded. Traffic is horrible, so getting to work or doing anything enjoyable on a day off is stressful and almost impossible.

Clearwater beach might as well be Canada at this point. Fucking leafs and Jew Yorkers everywhere driving like shit.

Depends on where you are.
My Winn Dixie is top notch. My Publix is pure garbage, it's always dirty and poorly lit.

Ya know... we're not ALL insane. Some of us are even good looking.

>incestual
**Incestuous

Learn our nation's goddamned vernacular, Yankee swine. On that note, you're off to a bad start, if you're hoping to make friends. You're gonna become real lonely with that bigoted attitude.

what 「highly concentrated area」 do you guys want to see in the news?

tyler texas reporting in lads

The Jew cuck factor is crippling, and they stay around to scam our state just long enough to scam their own out of tax.

Now keep your hands to yourself, yank. You sounds civilized. Keep your trips short and respectable

NJ fag reporting in, I'm so sorry

Go out west and you'll hear people call it "pop"

Anyone here live in Pensacola? I'd like to go deep into Cantonment and cause trouble with the niggers

>Wah people are paying sales taxes, wah.

Grow the fuck up, traffic sucks everywhere in the USA near a city, that's just geography

>They are the greatest evil facing floridians, and all southerners alike

The South's economy has been great since sunbelt migration, you should thank the Northerners for actually developing your economy and stop acting like blacks with the WE WUZ PLANATIONS OWNAS

It will always be that way. Columbus gives up at least 3,000 seats every time the Pens, Leafs, Hawks, or Wings come to town. Sabres usually send a healthy grand or so.

>inb4 Canadian sport
One of few non-natural resources to come out of Canada.

If you're born in FL, you'll never leave
If you move to FL, you'll be trapped here
The only escape is death

>t. jewyork
did you write this post between slam poetry sessions?

Is Tampa road still sketchy?

Anywhere in Broward county, it has the highest concentration of Jews in the country.

Floridian girls sure love the BQC though
Also they love our accent

>moved to Broward two years ago

>fucking love it

>started meeting Jews and other shit heads that are trying to squeeze every last penny from every goddamn situation

>eventually met ACTUAL based Floridans who hate this shit too

>learned to love it

>am willing to help the natives fight off the hordes and MFGA

>where do I enlist faggots?

Mine went to New York during ww2 (kind of reverse snowbird, idk jobs or something), returned, to find key west ruined.

Also, we're neighbors. :^) Enjoy our fuckhuge, anti-carpetbagger, Slav population, and get out of the big, green Jeep's way on 275 and US-19 when you're shit ass is petrified from the traffic culture here, and can't muster the gall to drive faster than 30 MPH.

That map is wrong. My grandma's family moved from south Georgia to Pensacola after WW2.

Nah senpai. Traffic is so nice in the summer.

**your
Thank, auto-correct.

We only have the beach

He probably hitchhiked here, like the other Pennsylvanian and Jew York hobos.

tfw uf online

When I was deployed in MacDill traffic always sucked on FL-60