Be me

>be me
>white nationalist
>100% spanish from spain
>tell me my name "oh i thought you were white!"
>"i am"
>"no youre not white, your hispanic!"
>pic related
>tfw white people consider you hispanic and mestizos consider you white.
>changing my last name "smith' or something else really anglo

That's a real shame, Ahmed.

pls no bully

People are stupid as all hell when it comes to history and cultures of the world. Which is probably why they're not as conservative as us.

>be me
>mom is greek
>dad is francophone
>have francophone first and last name
>my ethnicity has never been questioned

STFU and make that burrito, Pedro. When you're done, mow my lawn and trim the vegetation. Fucking spic.

hispanic=/= latino

swarthy sandnigger. How's the unibrow and massive fucking nose?

>be me
>northern italian (rare in the US)
>"how are you italian, you're white"
>why do you have an italian last name?

Culture is more important than race.

I don't care if you are a spic as long as you act white and don't break the law.

Sadly this is an American thing.
90% (or more) of Americans are clueless tards with no historical context.

I do have a big nose but no unibrow

I look alot more like my dad.

In the us we mostly got the Arab rape babies from the south as immigrants that's why people assume say such things

this.
North italian babes are qts

fucking shill with your shill thread kys i saw this same exact thread last week

Nice try Pablo

post actual surname or you have to go back

Only people that say that are Wodenniggers

I'm a potatonigger btw

I feel your pain user, my name is Basque and the same happens to me. Except my family was in Cuba for the last two or three generations

You are a north African rape baby.. your ancestors already failed you

hispanics sometimes forget about the moors

why is it that Americans call you Hispanic but when someone is called Cooper or Krueger or something they don't call him 'anglo' or 'germanic'

Kid most of americans don't even know what hispanic means and you expect them to know what those 2 mean?

THis x 1000

shitskins ruin everything don't they OP?

Where in the USA do you live, hamijo?

Same problem. Our ancestors were so good at racemixing that now the associate us with "latinos".

I'll named my first black mestizo baby Cooper Max Drexler Ramirez

Culture is downstream of race. You can never fully assimilate to a culture foreign to your race.

I like when they go "White people conquered the world!" then proceed to post maps from spanish, portuguese, roman empires and such

you are white. Don't let uneducated retards tell you other wise. Just make sure you arent actually mexican if you were born in SPain and from Spanish blood you'll look white

>having loyalties to any country other than the one you were born in.

What a shitskin mentality, you are not white, end of discussion.

Because spics and niggers demanded Affirmative Action bullshit so every fucking form we fill out has a thousand variations of "what kind of Hispanic are you." Every shade of white is lumped together into just "white" because we don't matter.

So Americans are have an instant understanding of what qualifies as Hispanic as it is constantly slapped in our face, but a very vague understanding of our historical races.

This. I don't know why some people think culture exists in a vacuum or is unrelated to the traits of the people who develop it.

you know francophone just means "who speaks french" right ? literraly half africa is francophone

Yeah.

Meant to write french-canadian

His side of the family dates back to fucking colonials arriving here in the 1600s