Japan needs 200.000 immigrants by UN,World Bank, IMF

>United nations, IMF, World bank, OECD, WSJ, Goldman Sachs, many famous economists, Japan center of economi research and Japan Business Federation said Japan need immigrants.
>United nations think Japan needs 200.000 immigrants(source1)
>Japan center of economic reserch also said Japan need 200.000immigrants (source2)

This is not "MY" opinion. This is opinion of elite and academically educated people.
Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.

Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.(source3)
These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.
We can able to produce survice or goods cheper. Economy grow larger.

In fact, LDP started the commitiee which encourage accepting immigrants last year (source4)

Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,
You can also see economic benefit of Accepting immigrants.

Again, This has been suggested by United nations, IMF,World Bank, OECD and many famous ECONOMISTS()

Japan will accept immigrants regardless skilled, nationality, religion, gender, age and etc.

Diversity will be our strength!

source1:jp.sputniknews.com/japan/201607072436888/
source2:jcer.or.jp/policy/pdf/concept20131227_1.pdf
source3:"The economics of immigration" written by Benjamin Powell( "移民の経済学" in Japanese version)
source4:jp.reuters.com/article/ldp-tokumei-idJPKCN0WH14L
>>

ive seen this thread a dozen times before

just stop already you aren't fooling anybody

Sage

>This is not "MY" opinion. This is opinion of (((elite))) and (((academically educated))) people.

BUMP!

あなた日本人じゃない?

Thanks my greatest ally

>Japan needs 200,000 immigrants
>Rampant unemployment and economic depression
>People showing squids up their asses tp make a living
Yes, another 200k welfare recipient's will sure fix the economy.

Shoving*

You updated your copy pasta a bit? I guess it was about time since you posted the last one every day for over a year.

Kill yourself faggot.

automation will make 3rd world retard importation obsolete

Are you TRYING to get nuked again?

私の質問回答して。

Japan is fucked an unable to integrate 200 people into its society much less 200k.

お前は日本人じゃないよ。

さげ。

ゴーバックホームワイトピッグ

アーファッキングリーフ

ネイティブじゃないでしょ?
疑問形の使い方おかしいよw

I'm gonna start filtering this. KYS faggot

>Japan accepts more immigrants.
>They're all caucasian.

Please stop you're atrocious. It's like retard babble

Japan cannot even integrate their own people into society, look at the neet population.

>Japan accepts more immigrants
>they're all girls from China and Korea

Kek, faggot OP forgot to turn off his proxy while shitposting in another thread today.

>as an American jew

>how to make Japanese economics great again by Ivan Ivanov
>call Putin
>we'll stop talking shit about these islands and will buy oil if you remove chinks
>Russia goes to war with China and removes chinks (no need for Nanking 2.0 even)
>Japan sends neets to former chink land and makes them work here
>done

>No Nanking 2.0
Where is the fun?

Japan's population is shrinking which means that individuals of the country will become wealthier and enjoy a better quality of life regardless if the economy under-performs.

On the other hand, inviting a bunch of immigrants may increase economic growth, it will negatively affect the gdp per capita. More immigrants = more kids = more handouts = less wealth for the individual jap, cheap labour and more competition leading to more inequality and of course a hike in crime.

Japan isn't going to do Nanking 2.0 because that'll make them look bad in american eyes
If Russia will do that no one will care though

Embrace diversity goyim.

Will you ever stop posting this thread?

>year 2052
>after a hot WW3 and subsequent nuclear winter has decimated most of world with only isolated pockets of people remaining
>you managed to get power and working devices to connect to Sup Forums for the first time in years
>before you hit the catalog button, you see the rules on the first thread, and the second thread...
>Japan needs 200.000 immigrants by UN,World Bank, IMF

Oh and I am Catholic-Turkish.

Does this mean I am Catholic Turk?