March 26, 2018

>March 26, 2018
>Young mother of three returns home
>opens door
>whole family in living room
>5 heavily armed agents
>"Please, come in, Mrs Habib"
>"What is this about? WHAT ARE YOU DOI-"
>"Mrs. Habib, it was discovered that you and your husband are part of a known conspirator group which propagates disinformation regarding Leader Trump, violating Article 3.4-12 of the Citizen Deportment and Expression Act of 2017"
>Please! My children had nothing to do with what we did! We were just accessing archives! I'm a freelance journalist, and my husb-"
>And your husband CLAIMS to be a construction worker. However, the Agency has compelling evidence to suggest that you BOTH have been circulating these archive records with known terrorist agencies such as Antifa and BLM"
>PLEASE! THAT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE! SURELY THERE'S BEEN A MISTAKE!
>"Are you questioning the authority of my analysts?"
>"N-No, I wouldn't dare quest-"
>Because surely you know disrespecting an agent of the state carries a maximum punishment of execution, correct?"
>...what do you want from us?"
>I want a nice, clean confession. If you give me that, I guarantee your children won't be harmed"
>"Mom don't say anythi-"
>"SHUT IT!
>*pistol whips eldest son*
>"HAMAR!"
>"Your making this very difficult, Mrs. Habib"
>"All we need is a simple yes or no. So, let's hear it"
>*silence*
>"...yes"
>*radio call* "Precinct 112-C, this is Charlie 5. Case B-8 has been confirmed positive. Moving two times tango to Holding Camp Whisky"
>"NO! NOT RHODE ISLAND! PLEASE! IT WASN'T OUR CHOICE! WE NEEDED THE MONEY! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE"
>"Sergeant, get these two in the truck, take the kids to the State Youth Agency Center."

Welcome to the Greater Union of North American States, or Trump's America

Are you satisfied?

(protip; you should be)

Very Satisfied
You should submit this to the CIA for their expert Analysis.

BuzzFeed's next (second-last) article: You won't BELIEVE what Trump is planning for America

No

>a fucking leaf

Of course your not

This makes my dick hard.
When can we expect Chapter 2 to be available?
Can I request separate prison rape scenes with both Mr. and Mrs. Habib as the respect victims?

I fucking came, leaf.
You were much better than yer mum

That might be too hot for me to write

This makes me happy. Can we just remove all non whites from this country?

And... What happens to free quebec?

You mean Sector 2, the newly-annexed military testing grounds?

Hail. I would believe that the Island of montreal was the testing ground of Neutron weaponry, Mhm?

Actually, because it's an island, it's used as a bioweapons testing facility, for testing of short-range water-borne bioweapons, an instrumental piece in the annexation of Mexico and central america as manufacturing centres to feed Trump's War machine

Where would we send them?

>implying you need bioweapons to poison mexico water
You just need to burn the waterbottle trucks.

topkek

Annexed Mexico, obviously

>free labour
>out of sight

I will not be happy until all niggers and muslims are dead.

Careful you don't cut yourself.

>Mudslims

Sounds like some weird brand of thin boots

Gas them all felix

I literally wrote "muslims"

Not even sure how I misread that. My bad, famalam