Anyone else watch this video?

Anyone else watch this video?

Thoughts? Opinions?

tl;dr - women are xenophilic, have less in-group loyalty, and are more emotional. Societies that become feminized soon collapse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=iBCPfPhX2Io&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Video

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

bps is controlled opposition

why do you say that user?
proofs?

>Man: Invaders come, men enslaved or killed.
>Woman: Invaders come, women enslaved or integrated into the invaders society.
Women have less to lose as they are much less possessive than men. They also cope with significant loss easier as they treat dropping their ice cream with the same remorse as having millions die to make way for an Islamic order.

Yes, and it's based.

Where does this meme come from? His production budget is nice, yes, but it's because he had other work prior to doing his BPS side stuff.

He sticks to what he knows. He doesn't dive into the Jewish conspiracy which is harder to prove and will get you in a lot more trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

his video on HOW women destroy society is very good too.

Cripplechan compromised by Antifa faggots trying to divide and conquer the right.

Ignore and sage.

you can say the same about men. all this bullshit about people being animals and stuff? commie bullshit.

>transfer to top public uni in my state
>60% is thicc southern white girls in yoga pants
>60% of school population is absolutely retarded.
>only based female is my middle age asian math professor who bullies me at study sessions

it's really hot desu senpai. not the dumb white girls fucking the football team, but the qt middle age asian who asserts her intellectual dominance over me.

no bully.

Sexist BS.

Just read the book, it's one giant red pill.

BPS argues that men typically seek to conquer and assert dominance over other people. If you evaluate a culture's superiority by it's ability to subjugate other cultures, it's a positive trait.

Reminds me of my cuck roommate

A

I realize that's what was sourced in the video. Did you read it yourself, user?

Fuck off Trudeau.

based

t. roastie

based sean bean

who keeps a picture of two ham rolls wtf

Does BPS have any videos about the alt-right?

Women are more ethical, empathetic, organized, and generally better decision makers.

They tend to make better leaders as they are more likely to do their job, than resort to corruption.

But to be totally honest, leadership can only be measured on an individual level.

There are plenty of corrupt female leaders.
And there are plenty of corrupt male leaders.

Empathetic I'd agree with. Decision makers it's hard to say. But if they are more emotional, how can they be better decision makers?

Does this count?

youtube.com/watch?v=iBCPfPhX2Io&

>2 hours

Come on annon

Listen to it while you shitpost.

Emotional is a loaded concept.

Women do tend to get more emotional due to hormones that promote child rearing. But's a lot of those emotions are grounded in empathy.

Men tend to get more emotional due to image/self-esteem issues. That often leads to emotion grounded in violence (e.g. attacking a guy who insults you, or posting whiny tweets about fake news).

If you want a country to be peaceful and stable, you're better off with a female leader. They are less likely to start a war (or a trade war) over ego and macho bullshit. And more likely to focus on policies that actually help people.

If on the other hand you think warfare is like totally awesome, then male leaders are better.

HOWEVER all of the above is completely subjective. Gender does not result in -any- real absolute determinations in personality. You can have a female exactly like donald trump, and you can have a male who is completely empathetic and caring.

Generalizing is pointless when it comes to discussing leadership. Focus on the individual and don't fall into the lazy trap of trying to predict behaviours based on heuristical shortcuts like stereotypes.

Fuck off moron, women will turn you into Sweden or Germoney.

>a fucking leaf

Women will do what society dictates. If MEN surrender their society to kikery then women will surrender to race mixing kikery. If a society is conquered, the women compose a significant part of the material plunder.

BLACK PIGEON is a (((Canadian))) using divide and conquer tactics and he refuses to name the Jew.

Women are the biological reservoir of the race. They should not be considered completely sentient. The are, for the most part, "human resources." He has some ridiculous babble where he makes them out to be evil and attracted to criminals or something. Well, if criminals are successfully pillaging your resources they will also pillage your HUMAN resources. They don't really have agency over it. If the men are debased by kikery they will lose all they inherit including their women.

>Focus on the individual and don't fall into the lazy trap of trying to predict behaviours based on heuristical shortcuts like stereotypes.

This is true for races (except niggers and abo, but we're talking about humans here) but much less for genders. The overlap is much smaller in the distributions.

for example, the only notable female mathematicians are
>Emmy Noether
>Maryam Mirzakhani

that's fucking it, and they're not even in the same realm as someone like von Neumann

Oh... Your right... Definitely wouldn't want to be Germany and control all of Europe and the majority of world politics.

Fuck, being a dominant political and economic force on the planet would be so fucking terrible.

No one would ever want that.

I'm sure if given the choice, people would much rather live in the countless male-run failed states, suffering economic stagnation or civil war.

If the Jew is able to pull the wool over the eyes of the whole world and do it for centuries, obviously they ARE the master race and deserve to rule.

Sup Forums and it's manlet NEET forever BTFO.

Gas the Gentiles.
Race War Now

also
>inb4 some cuck mentions Hypathia or Ada Lovelace

Stop listening to that Canadian autismo. Literally all he does is repeat arguments of other, more intelligent people. He has no original thoughts of his own. His sense of humor makes me cringe as well.

Women don't like rural and suburban retards.

If you can't survive in the city, women won't reproduce with you.

Given that up until a decade ago math was considered a male-dominated field, why is that surprising?

If women are discriminated against, why would you expect them to magically succeed in a field.

You're argument is like saying "well when the US enslaved blacks, there were no black scientists, so black people must not be as smart."

lol no. Jews may be debasing western society, but they're not ruling over us, not like the US nuked the shit out of your country and ruled it for half a century. That's ruling shit. All Jew can do is subvert.

Why are you even bothering to respond to a leaf?

It's the JOOOOSE
Why can Sup Forums never once show concrete evidence of a grand Jew conspiracy.
And if the Jew can subvert the master race, then that race isn't so masterly then is it?

Once again Sup Forums BTFO

Not sure if b8 or b&.