Why DOES trump say so many nice things about PUTIN?

why DOES trump say so many nice things about PUTIN?

We want a clear policy shift away from escalation and toward detante. Everybody else is throwing fits about needing to blow Russia off them map and regime changing Putin, so it's a way to make a clear delineation.

And besides, Putin said nice things about him, so what's wrong with extending a hand and seeing where it goes from there?

Because he's a true Reagan Republican

Because Reagan defeated the USSR by reaching out his hand, not by being a fuck.

Because America and the world is a safer place when countries who were once enemies become friends.

His stance on Russia barely resembles what Reagan's stance on the USSR was, and the situations isn't all too comparable

Because Putin says nice things about him. And as long as Trump does what Putin wants him to he'll keep saying nice things about him.

Trump is ghey for Pootin!

Because when America and Russia work together they both become twice as powerful

ATTENTION WAYWARD ANONS

This is YOUR chance to be on the right side of history. Join us in the fight against ISIS.

Because we hacked Trump's brain and now will turn your country into jew-loving land of homosexual communists
Next time you'll think twice before ruining USSR you filthy capitalist

Because he doesn't wan your children to die for nothing but politics

But let's not forget, why does TRUMP say so many nice things about PUTIN?

The cold war ended, need to stop fucking fearmongering against Russia, especially when there's worse places to direct hate at.

Because he's not hitlary

Because the world needs this now more than ever...

What other leaders should he be nice to? All the "western" nations are ran by garbage

cause we should be allies instead of fighting.

>nice things about PUTIN
He doesn't

It's just politics
If you aren't condemning, it means you are promoting

example:
"The rich ain't so bad."
transmogrified into political speak
"I suck rich cock."

Same reason he didn't call the cops on his buddy Epstein when he caught him trying to fuck a kid at his resort, he is friends with these criminals

I always knew Trump was a Russian agent. That just makes sense.

You'd have to ask him.

Well a lot of rather well-known people didn't, either. Hell, how long did the Sandusky thing go on? Or that BBC guy? The pedo stuff is just a rough thing to try to get into. Hell Barney Frank got caught and he just threatened to out the rest of congress unless they left him alone.

So we'll just have to wait and see if they really drop the hammer on that stuff. My take is they're holding it out as a threat for the time being, just like the clinton foundation.

Because.

You're just all up in this post, huh?

Because he wants the succ so bad.

Because..

Well it doesn't help that Trump joked about Epstein liking girls on the younger side before the pedo stories came out

Because...

Because....

Because.....

Yup. But we really don't know who did what on that island. Just like we really can't conclude that everybody who goes to Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove is into the gay sex side of it. If the investigation proceeds, it certainly will be interesting to discover the nature of Trump's involvement. If Trump has nothing to hide, I presume he'd like to air it all out if it reaches the point were enough people believe that there's something to it.

Have I made my point yet?

thank you for prooving that good leaf can exist

good posts

Bringing people together is what us Leafs used to do best. We need to start remembering that...