Are indians white?

Are indians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
s3.amazonaws.com/rdcms-aaa/files/production/public/FileDownloads/pdfs/cmtes/minority/upload/AAA_Statement_on-_Race_Intelligence1994.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=p9rvfwhUIVQ
science.sciencemag.org/content/340/6139/1467?sid=4609c5bc-0a69-4728-a31e-e62291c04153
pnas.org/content/111/38/13790.full
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0100248
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25644384
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25869804
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21826061
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23358156
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
youtube.com/watch?v=qw3S35wGgT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it okay to reproduce with them?

white isn't a real genetic concept. There are melanin levels that exist along a spectrum controlled by 6+ genes.

You can't arbitrarily draw a line on a spectrum and claim everything past X is Y. Unless you want to be unscientific and subjective.

White is what you decide white to be.
But in reality it's meaningless.

India is a large country with as many people in it as the entirety of Europe and North America put together, obviously such generalizations cannot be made

NO POO IN LOO

shut up leaf I'm talking about haplogroups to determine genetic populations

she might excede in melanin but she lacks all other nigger phenotypes though

>you'll never live in a fully aryan village with these girls

desi girls seem to give off the impression that they'll be a gf and best friend rolled into one.

idk why arabic people are considered white. they need a new category called middle eastern. because theyre not black and theyre not white.

Haplogroups are great for understanding human migration. But the majority of people in the world (save for a few isolated communities) aren't defined by a single demographic area.

Unless your ancestors are from a completely isolated community (e.g. North America pre-colonization) you probably have european, african, and middle eastern genetics in you.

Basically if you're trying to use haplogroups to separate race, you're referring to like less than 5% of the european population.

TLDR you're misinterpreting haplogroups (assuming people fall into a single one) when in reality, you determine whether you belong to a haplogroup by looking at a very SMALL amount of your genetic material.

Skin colour is still irrelevant.
Colour of your skin is a gamble at birth.

Technically, the degree of melanin to which we associate to the "White race" is an arbitrary social construct, but it is one that correlates along the lines of several other phenotypical traits such as different bone structures for niggers.

Considering that we know that there are hereditary factors behind intelligence, and that certain races faced climate conditions that logically would have been less likely to provide the selective pressure needed to develop higher intelligence, and that it would be a scientific miracle from an evolutionary perspective for all these different groups that faced different evolutionary pressures to have developed the same average intelligence, I would say more likely than not, the empirical evidence in favor of genetic difference between the races is explained by genetics.

Dravidian Indians are related to Australian aboriginals

no

has everyone lost their goddamn minds?

there's no a living white person on earth. they died long time ago.

Softwarefag here. I work with a ton of Indians. They all treat their husbands horribly and complain about them behind their backs.

they're whiter than you pablo

Some of them come from a similar genetic stock.

However, "Whites" are ancestrally more than Indo-Aryan farmers.

Common misconception. They were labelled as Australoids originally but not anymore. Just look at their facial features and you see a hard contrast between the two.

that's bullshit, you can find >98% northern european heritage folk even here on Sup Forums in 23 and me threads

even then there are other ways to separate genetic populations

All modern scientific evidence suggests there are no race or genetics based hereditary factors for intelligence.

What we know is that there is more genetic variation -within- a "race" subgroup, than between humans on average. Meaning race is an outdated and irrelevant concept.

Also I don't understand why I have to make this argument on a regular basis. It's the first thing they teach in pretty well every biological anthropology or genetics course in the entire west.

Theres like 1 or 2 ppl who disagree with it, and they are pretty well blacklisted by the academic community (and have never provided legit replicable evidence)

Your evolutionary pressure theory would actually suggest that white people are less intelligent than other races. Egypt, Nubia (somalia) and Mesopotamia (iraq) were the first major civilizations on the planet (with organized religion, farming, technological advancement, cities, governments, organized armies, etc).

Basically black and brown people were the first to come up with useful technology. So if you go by your evolutionary theory, it would suggest they evolved higher intelligence before whites did.

I would wife her hard

South India = Black Arab
Northern India = Indo Aryan

>Colour of your skin is a gamble at birth

They're darker than you and you're already a glorified nigger.

for literal cucks it certainly is

Ancestry and Race are not the same thing.

For the past 2000+ years the world wasn't cut off by magic plastic walls preventing ppl from fucking each other. People from all races fucked one another, and have mixed kids. ESPECIALLY in europe. For example, most Italians have northern african genetics (especially Sicilians).

There are very very few people who are "purely" one racial subgroup.

The picture you showed only demonstrates that certain genes tend to be found in certain areas. Like year, if you're african there are specific genes there that tend to be specific to africans. But there are probably also some european genes there too.

None of that matters, because none of those genes makes you special. They just determine the chance of getting certain traits (like skin colour) at birth.

Race is a subjective human-invented concept to categories people at a GENERAL level. It's not specific. There aren't pure-X people anymore, except in ISOLATED communities, like tribes that didn't trade for 1000s of years.

Am i the only one who thinks brazil shit posts just as much if not more than canada? Like literally every fucking brazil post i see its retarded.

>obviously such generalizations cannot be made

check the board, even if it had a 10th of the population such generalaztions couldn't be reasonably made

NO!!!

North Indians are racially Caucasoid (descendants of the Aryans, like Iranians and Gypsies), South Indians racially Australoid (but ironically, among the most advanced ancient peoples before getting cucked by Aryan nomads).

Ok well I'm not going to waste an hour explaining all the insanely wrong things with that image.

I'm going to assume you haven't actually taken science in university.

And all I'm going to say is, coursera.org has free courses. Learn this stuff for reals and you'll understand why you just linked me propaganda that cherry picks out-of-context data, and misrepresents science.

I will cover one simple thing:
Point 5:
so 1. the first image is from "the columbus dispatch". That is not an academic journal. It's a newspaper.
2. there's no definition of what white and black is (you can assume it's "visual skin colour"
3. Visual skin colour can easily be a factor in effecting test scores. For example, multiple psych experiments show that if you tell a teacher x-students are smart and y-students are trouble, the x-students will perform better at the end of the year. EVEN IF the x-students were randomly selected. This means that "black" students may perform poorly on tests because of latent racism in American society. If teachers believe black students are stupider, they will give them less support, leading to lower performance.

Again, this image is embarrassing for science. I'm personally -very- open minded when it comes to science. But this shit doesn't present valid arguments. It's simply propaganda.

Apparently guys in those villages get all kinds of action from female travelers from around the world looking to get knocked up with "true Aryan seed."

They also exist in the westernmost extremes of China, where they are endlessly systematically cucked by the Han. It's one of many overlooked ongoing genocides.

this. I mean I can say for sure that a blonde german is white, but show me an italian and then it's a bit more vague.

however the major groups (mongoloid, negroid, caucasoid) are pretty easy to tell apart. but within caucasoids you still have a huge degree of variation,and of course there has already been a lot of mixing.

I've always been a bit confused at the easier environments thing. Would each environment provide its own unique set of challenges? Such as disease, and poisonous shit in the jungles vs exposure and lower agricultural productive in cold places. An interesting thing I've noticed from some Khan Acadmy browning is that the all the centres of agriculture were located along a rough axis, known as the Mediterranean zone. So that's places like Mesopotamia, Indus Valley, Mesoamerica, Papua New Guinea etc.

You didn't address anything. Genetic admixture and the human genome have been well studied by public and private groups.

If you want to deny genetic bio-diversity, group selection, anthropology, etc. then I suppose that's your prerogative.

I notice a lotta proxy fags posing as leafs a little more often since some words they type aren't Canadian in spelling.

Wrong as usual, leaf.
Race is more than pigmentation, many genes are racially linked.
Please miscegenate for 100 years and tell me if your niglet descendants behave differently to white people.

>If you want to deny genetic bio-diversity, group selection, anthropology, etc. then I suppose that's your prerogative.

I can insta win this argument simply by linking you the statement made by the American Anthropological Association, the authority on anthropology, with over 10,000 members and 20+ peer reviewed journals...

americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

"it has become clear that human populations are not unambiguous, clearly demarcated, biologically distinct groups. Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes."

So fuck off with the unscientific bullshit.

Look here noob: And seriously, pick up a fucking textbook. Just because some dumb KKK member posts a racist picture on the web doesn't make it true. Science exists for a reason. Stop lying to yourself.

Tibet also got genocided by the Chinese and nobody interrupted that, would be different I guess if those in the western parts of China or the Tibetans had oil it would be a different story.

culture and iq plays a role as well

mixing with igbos is going to have a different result than mixing with guineans, for instance

sure leaf xi'an and beijing must've been real multicultural paradises for the past 5000 years

after all chinks traded so much and they are so different from one another! they must've been fucking arabs, blacks and whites for millenia china is just a huge melting pot

except, once again, fucking: unless you think the world is flat and harry potter is real, science matters.

Here is the legit statement on your arguments: s3.amazonaws.com/rdcms-aaa/files/production/public/FileDownloads/pdfs/cmtes/minority/upload/AAA_Statement_on-_Race_Intelligence1994.pdf

Your argument is basically:
Science is wrong
All the people who study genetics in the world are wrong
Lizardmen
Aliens
Tin hats

feel good about yourself.

>Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes.

there is a quantifiable difference and that's what we are talking about while you spew your "we are one" bullshit

Egypt wasn't black, lol. They were a Mediterranean people. Might as well call Carthage a black civilization.

Even the predicament of the Kurds was seemingly given a blind eye for the longest time. It wasn't until things got shaky in Iraq and the Levant that anyone gave them any real attention.

But yeah, Tibet has also suffered tremendously as a result of the PRC's ethnic cleansing programs.

Your intelligence is not being controlled by that 6% (well mine isn't.... given how you respond, maybe yours is). I don't think you understand how genes work....

Egypt traded and intermixed with nubia (south of egypt). people from nubia were black (modern day sudan) and had populations from surrounding regions like somalia (pretty fucking black).

>it has become clear that human populations are not unambiguous, clearly demarcated,
Not an argument, see the sorites paradox. Suppose you have a colour gradient going from black on one end to white on the other. Take some arbitrary point along the gradient. Is the colour at that point black or white? There is no clear distinction as to when white ends and black begins, and yet we know intuitively and without err that black and white are not the same colour.

Regardless, genetic ancestry can be determined quite clearly using a very basic PCA with respect to certain groups of genetic "markers".

>Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes.

This isn't actually the modern scientific consensus on genetic diversity. This conclusion is simply not borne out by the appropriate studies. Take a look at the work surrounding Lewontin.

>So fuck off with the unscientific bullshit.
Not an argument.

Ladakh is the name I think. North Indian city.

No white means people of Anglo-Germanic Protestant Christian descent

If you are not from England, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Holland you are not white.

Irish? not white
French? not white
Greek? Pay denbts
Italian? lol

This is an invented concept. it's like if I said Indians, Italians, and Russians are GoobleGoks because of X-random trait that seems similar.

There are no modern genetic studies that let you classify people by clearly demarcated races.

Yes, this is the modern consensus on genetics. You can go to any fucking university and ask any fucking geneticist, anthropologist, medical scientists, etc. This is what is in every fucking textbook in the west. Race is an outdated concept, only used by forensic antropologists to guess (often inaccurately) the race of someone based on stuff like bone structure and some doctors (some genes increase the chance of certain medical problems, but not everyone in a "race" has them).

Genetic ancestry can be determined. Yes. But genetic ancentry is meaningless. Just because you have German ancestry does not make you purely german. And it does not make you special in any way because of some magic x-men genes that give you superior intellect.

Culture is a product of race.
Asians don't act asian because of culture, it's because they inherent particular behaviours and personalitiy traits.
Nigger culture is violent because niggers themselves are genetically predisposed to violence.
Genes and their interaction with the environment are everything.

your argument is that merchants fucked other merchants for centuries so we were all once race all along

meanwhile in the early 20th century europe was still mostly rural, people fucking exclusively in a radius of 5km from a pool of 500 people tops, so the genetic effect marginal groups meeting other populations was negligible for most of history, precisely up until the point we started moving to cities and really mingling

we are talking a handful of generations, there are plenty of people that have kept unmixed due to keeping to rural roots, due to chance or even to pure racism

I don't care if motumbo has high spatial awareness, can lick his elbow, can go very long without eating, has weird toe shape or whatever is contained in the 94%

that's not the point of the conversation

race exists and it's in that 6%

what you want to say is race doesn't matter, to which I tell you: where the fuck do you think you are?

Don't do that or tell me her sur name and I might be able to help you

Only some. Most are Poo

I was highlighting the difference between two ethnic groups of the same "race" within a given region as a counterpoint to his, since racial generalizations gloss over all kinds of nuanced data.

Ethnic generalizations may hold some water, but I'm open to analysis on both sides of the nature-nurture debate, leaning on the nature side to explore contrarian (see: anti-fatalist) positions within the hereditarian school of thought.

Nevertheless, I could have probably cited Yorubas rather than Guineans in my statement given the nigh identical genetics between them and the Igbos, close historical proximity and interaction, and yet a 33 point difference in average IQ.

that's Priyanka Chopra

Not sure where you get your history from but international trade existed for the past 2000+ years. People did not fuck exclusively in a 5km radius except in a few small isolated communities. And we know this for a fact, because those communities that did fuck only in a 5km radius developed serious genetic problems due to breeding with their relatives.

I don't think you understand the math here.
There are not 6% of magical unique genes that all represent a single biological function between races.

There are no single genes for intelligence.
And there are no magical genes in the difference between "races" that would alter intelligence.

You don't understand genetics
You don't understand neuroscience
And you don't seem to understand stats

If you want to be an ignorant moron for the rest of your life, feel free. Lots of people still believe the earth is flat. Your beliefs aren't much different.

Egypt was pretty, dare I say, multicultural.

Crossroads of blacks, lighter North Africans to the north, Semites, and mysterious "native" Egyptians (see: Copts nowadays) that I can only imagine were a blend that took on their own distinct identity.

btw, Carthage was a Semitic colony.

There is still time, Sup Forums.

We can save the white race from extinction. No other race exhibits the kind of empathy exhibited by Indigenous Europeans. No one will look out for us once we become a minority in our homelands. We have been taken advantage of.

Hail our people.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9rvfwhUIVQ

> No single genes for intelligence
Actually a lot of independent genes correlated either positively or negatively with intelligence have been isolated and their occurrence in different races is about what we would expect given their different levels of intelligence.

Don't bother. The leaf will just project his scientific ignorance onto you. It doesn't matter how much data you show these people.

If you can get her to reproduce with you then go on, kek

white means ethnically european.

Ahh ok yeah fair point.
Sorry I jumped on you with the response.

IQ is subjective though. It's a western interpretation of intelligence. It's not getting you to solve a real world problem. Rather thought problems or reasoning that wouldn't be overly valuable in non-westernized education.

You can have someone with a low IQ and dyslexia running a successful company and succeeding in life, with insights on many subjects. They may just be shit at solving IQ-test problems.

OP you definitely look like true high blood aryan indian to me

Probably a rape baby.

cite sources. I'm a neuroscientist. We don't know what intelligence is. So how do you correlate a gene to it?

Is it increased prefrontal cortex functioning (and if so, what does that even mean?)
Is it mylenation levels?
Specific neural networks?

You can't correlate something to a subjective debatable concept and claim it's an accurate representation.

I think you overestimate the number of people involved in international trade throughout most of human history. Another factor that plays into this, a lot of these merchants were from specific groups of people, like jews. War was a much more relevant factor, see the mongols and raping.

Ah and the conversation about race goes beyong intelligence.

>Armenians in drag
>Aryan

But most people here believe Asians cheat on iq tests to get higher marks, secondly the transfer of genetic traits is pretty much elusive to us and there is no guarantee not even a higher probability that marrying in your own ethnic group would transfer the traits you want. Race mixing is better for us as a species by evolutionary standards

Do not let our nations be overran, white man.

FUCK POO IN LOOS AND TRUMP

>culture is a product of race

Memetics and environmental pressures on cultural behavior/attitudes are very real, hence why "behaviors" associated with certain races/ethnicities may be nonexistent within other swaths of the very same group, or why group behaviors change with time.

Certain genetic predispositions may influence certain elements of a culture here or there, but it's more likely to be at the ethnic level rather than the racial level. Even then, some of the most savage peoples a thousand years ago may be among the most civil today, so that's a questionable hypothesis at best.

Northern indo-aryan are lighter than dravidians but those cherrypicked actresses obviously skinbleach and do surgery

as white as my anus

Indians are not white. They have slave mentality, their worldview is only slightly more tolerant to other cultures than Muslim, and they should be severely restricted from immigrating to United States.

>Race mixing is better for us as a species by evolutionary standards
There are Jews in India?

Remember this image the next time you're thinking of taking a bite of chocolate.

Hurr durr ayan invasion

Reminder that these threads, and all the race-mixing threads in the catalog are made by Jews.

Sage and report.

This. They've lost the warrior culture of the upper paleolithic European migrants.

The data comes from statistical analysis done on the presence of 9 SNPs which have been shown in repeatable studies to have an impact on IQ. The individual studies are shown below. Also your assertion that we don't know what intelligence is is dodgy, as even if there isn't a perfect definition we can all informally identify who is or is not relatively intelligent. IQ tests generalize very well depending on their level of g-loading in determining intelligence. Do you consider physicists, mathematicians, people inventing new robots, philosophers, etc. intelligent? Well all of these careers/people have very high average IQs in testing across all formats so it's safe to say that IQ is a good proxy for intelligence.
science.sciencemag.org/content/340/6139/1467?sid=4609c5bc-0a69-4728-a31e-e62291c04153
pnas.org/content/111/38/13790.full
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0100248
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25644384
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25869804
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21826061
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23358156

>Race is an outdated concept

Jesus Christ, you kikes are fucking delusional. Whites are Caucasians.

We're all distinct subspecies of Homo Sapiens. We can't call it that for political reasons nowadays. We're like Tigers. There are something like a half dozen subspecies of Panthera Tigris, from Sumatran tigers not much larger than leopards to monster Siberian tigers that are 800 lbs and 14 feet long. There is a wide variety of markings, coloration and size among tigers, but those variations are naturally isolated to distinct regions.

The same holds true for humans. Of course, there had been migration and interviewing, but for the most part the various "races" are from distinct regions.

So, humans from Northern Europe evolved specific adaptations to deal with Ice Age Europe. We're stockier than Sub Saharan Africans with finer hair that's better at trapping heat. Pale eyes give us better night vision. Pale skin allows us to absorb more UV light to convert into vitamin D during short winter days.

From a mental standpoint, intense competition for land and resources has given certain ethnicities more intelligence, inventiveness and aggressivity to outcompete other groups for resources. We are no different from animals. This also applies to Jews. Most of the traits Sup Forums dislikes about Jews were created over millenia out of evolutionary necessity. Some of them just can't help being a pain in the ass and working against non-Jews', especially White Europeans' interests, or being greedy as fuck, because it was how they survived.

And your idea of the "modern consensus" on genetics is completely wrong.

>All modern scientific evidence suggests there are no race or genetics based hereditary factors for intelligence.

Why do you kikes keep repeating completely debunked bullshit with no substantiation as if that's gonna sway someone?

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

My Indian GF looks like a chinese for some reason. There are a lot of Chinese looking people in North East India.

The idea that Asians cheat on IQ tests seems kind of retarded to me, some countries like China may be extremely selective and try to fudge data in certain parameters but Japan, Taiwan, and Singapore have similar results so I doubt it, 105 or so IQ seems like about the average for most of them.
Also traits do tend to be inherited within similar groups, I don't know how you could think differently. The existence of haplogroups and gene complexes/supergenes is entirely the product of similar and geographically separated populations evolving over time. People tend to be attracted to people with a close genetic distance to themselves because we inherit sets of genes, gene complexes, etc. which have evolved to be almost entirely homozygous in a population, and when we 'race mix', really just breed with someone with a high degree of genetic distance from us, we actually drastically increase the chance of random gene clusters and therefore mutation, and actually decrease the physical health and/or evolutionary fitness of the offspring in many cases. It's so commonly recognized that it even has its own name: Outbreeding Depression.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

>There are no modern genetic studies that let you classify people by clearly demarcated races.
Are you a retard?

Yes, there are clearly demarcated races. Asians, Whites, Africans, and Abbos separated onto various continents and evolved separately for over 100,000 years. These are the races, within each race there are a variety of ethnicities corresponding to the various regions within each continent.

>genetic ancentry is meaningless
Then why do insurance companies want to know it? Because it's massively important in determining your risk factor for a variety of genetic diseases. For example, blacks get sickle cell disease, which was a trait they evolved to help them gain a resistance to malaria.

Whites have larger brains, more folds, more neurons, more connections to the frontal lobe. This is why they have higher IQ levels

I'm surprised that someone who considers themselves an intelligent person is willfully ignoring the facts of evolution like this

>Whites have larger brains, more folds, more neurons, more connections to the frontal lobe. This is why they have higher IQ levels.

Kek you seriously believe this. Is there any data to suggest this or you concocted this out of thin air

>neuroscientist

I can't say the same, but I've done computational neuroscience research in the past, even if not exactly the same.

To my limited experience, higher "capacity" increases probability of fantastic insights/predictions but also catastrophic blunders, while lower "capacity" plays it safe and conservative, though these observations are not particularly useful for predicting real-life outcomes or human-human interactions, except to say that cold hard intelligence isn't the end-all-be-all of pragmatism in society and should not be the only qualification for embracing a particular idea / set of ideas.

I'm convinced, however, intelligence differences affect capacity / proficiency in developing certain cognitively intensive specializations (and thus whatever economic fruits they may yield), but am not of the school that believes these disparities significantly impact the cohesiveness of a self-organizing society, but cultural memetics probably turns this theory on its head in the real world.

Self-consciousness, for lack of better words, also leads to pants-on-head retarded decision making, on a fun side note.

/aimless rant

>We don't know what intelligence is. So how do you correlate a gene to it?
Why is IQ a bell curve?

Bell curves are formed when counting the outcomes of the sum of individual, independent probabilities. For example, the "random walk" problem.

This indicates that intelligence is not controlled by a single gene, but rather by a multiple genes all acting in concert. Each gene may only ratchet your IQ level by 1 point or less, but they all sum to the final total. This is why a bell curve is generated.

What is my proof for all this? Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw3S35wGgT8

>Common misconception
Science disagrees, Pajeet.

>tfw no stock photography of jews raking leaves

Blacks literally have smaller brains by about 10%. This has been noted by scientists going back to the 17th century, I believe Charles Darwin himself even wrote about it.

It's only in the modern PC world that these facts are taboo. This is the religion of the modern era, that of radical egalitarianism. If you deny it, you are a heretic.

Yes, brain size measurements for the various racial categories do exist. Asians have the largest, then whites, then blacks.

Just look at a black man, you will see he has a physically smaller head.