ISIS are the bad gu-

ISIS are the bad gu-

nice try muzzie fack off ya cunt

Youre right :) This totally makes up having child soldiers shoot a bunch of handcuffed dudes in a training exercise. I wonder if they had taffy?

dumbarse

shes not a boy so that candy won't be a trick to rape her, she is clearly on her way to a suicide bombing.

they rape little boys and girls

>a picture of a muslim giving his new wife a wedding present

I don't follow how this makes them good guys OP.

Those probably have opium or GHB in them.

I'm kind of envious, I wish I had some.

well shieeet

the immigration policies in your country are really starting to pay off huh?

One of the sweets is not a bomb.

Nice try Josef, but feeding kids candy is step one in every pedos playbook

Take the real redpill: ISIS are the good guys fighting degeneracy. If they spoke English we'd probably have hella great banter with them.

Giving candy to your girlfriend is not new

So all a group needs to do is give candy to kids and they're alright with you even if they do bad things?

I guess you must really like pedophiles then.

>let's cherrypick a couple of obvious photo ops - they surely will cancel out all of the atrocities

Fuck off Mohamed

when Jeff gets confirmed, we're going to dragnet subpoena 4chans IP logs and find all the traitors like you

wtf i love isis now

This is a dowry. He rapes his new wife later that evening.

Yes! I can't wait to stop eating bacon and worship a pedophile prophet.

probably poisoned as punishment for not wearing a hijab

I wish I was here for the thread where the kebab posted proof of his conquest slave harem

There's a playbook?

We need someone insane and/or suicidal to join ISIS and secretly record everything; including military strategy, weapon inventory, civilian locations vs. military locations. It would be a huge advantage for everyone against them (which is fucking everyone). You wouldn't even need a camera, just someone trustworthy and literate enough to take fucking notes or something. They have Internet access; you could just upload it to the cloud and forget it. Seriously, somebody should do this.

The only people who support Assad are rural and suburban retards

City people all support ISIS

i love this meme so much

Its was the marriage payment. Once she eats two candies, the soldiers can legally raped her on the rectum under allah law.

Now show one where he is holding a puppy ;^)

>behead people -5 karma
>shoot people -5 karma
>LOOK THEY GAVE KIDS SOME CANDY! +25 karma

Not bad for a leaf

They weren't wrong about gays and trannies being degenerate

>FO3
>evil satan of the universe
>donate caps to the church in rivet city
>suddenly paladin mode
>murder church guy
>only counts as 1 murder
>loot all the caps you donated
>still at good karma

Karma was a mistake

and in trade

CIA already has people to do that, how do you think they get all their money and weapons

Okay redpill me on it. If they are already doing that then why is it utterly failing. This isn't a federal military, it's a cult originally made up of poverty stricken Arabians. Why did ISIS get as far as they did if the CIA is apparently on the inside?

Stalin rains candies from heaven

I like it

Suggesting ISIS are the good guys because one if giving out candy is like saying that Climate Change isn't a thing because it was a bit chilly last night.

So you're saying ISIS are the good guys, but for a different reason?