Fixed

Fixed

Whats the point of putting a black on the $20 bill anyways, all niggers get foodstamps.

has this happened yet or can Trump put this on 'the list?'

This is a solid idea. We should put Tubman on EBT cards instead.

Ohhh, gonna try to meme that up real quick.

>go to bank
>ask for two tens

Can we make this a thing? Every niggerbill gets Swastika'ed?

I WANT MY JACKSON BACK!

You know what you have to do if we get these 20s.

It'll be worse than the chalkening.

I wonder if (((they'll))) get rid of them if we """"""""deface""""""" enough of them

Piss'd.

The goal would be to withdraw a couple of hundred dollars from an ATM. Do it to all of the bills and redeposit the money.

There is nothing wrong with Harriet Tubman.

>autist user runs across new 20 dollar bill
>gets angry because a paper has a black person on it so he draws a swastika on it in protest
>no retailer will accept the bill because there's a swastika on it
>no machine will scan it correctly because swastika so it's always spit out
>user can't get rid of swastika 20s
>10 years later, user is hoarding 20s he drew swastikas on because fuck blacks
>family members find out and send him to psychiatric ward
>security guard finds CCTV footage of autist user withdrawing tons of 20s and drawing swastikas on them then putting them back
>autist's face is plastered all over the tri county area because we found a racist guys
>user goes to jail for defacing government property and hate crimes

>user's checking account is logged on machine so if no CCTV that is there with timestamps with amount withdrawn then deposited

>

I still can't believe we're going to put this ugly nigger shemale on the 20 dollar billl

You forgot
>neckbeard hands nazi 20s to the store clerk
>store clerk bert stares
>oh, uh, huh, I didn't notice that! wow!
>I didn't draw those btw

A store isn't going to refuse to take your money if you say that you got it that way. If you have more than one like that and they see it then yeah, you're fucked

>republican house, senate and president
Jackson isn't going anywhere, like the rest of Obama's legacy this will be stopped.

Still, that bill's gonna have a real hard time getting into other people's hands

Fixed

The plan is to turn them all swastika bills

>hate crime

Hahahahahahaha

instead of looking like a complete jackass handing in your swastika bills..why not just use a pen to cover that nogs face?

That's not going to happen
The liberal court system will find a way to twist it into that, it wouldn't be that hard for them to

damn im gonna do that to all my $20s now

When you Hand people multiple bills with the face down they will never know it. It would be easier to get away with writing nigger on the bill than getting the Jews that run the bank outraged with a swastika.

I was just planning on writing nigger on all of mine

pic related says otherwise

top kek

good joke there bud. Do I have permission to steal?

Of course. Have fun

thanks bud.

have one of my new memes in exchange. Volunteers for the Wall

You're welcome dude. Nice meme

I have some more if y'all want some

implying my drug dealer cares

seriously, this will be a huge issue when this bill is released. Everyone's gonna be doing it.

Just draw on them and deposit them into some sort of vending machine

fuck are you guys really that stupid?

Hmm I locked mine in a circus.

I'm writing "Bix Nood" on every bill I receive.

Put them into slot machines and coin changers.

Hahaha I will do this to every bill I get

They are anticipating the defamation of the new age currency. This is the first big step in issuing a digital currency. They want you to deface as many of these bills as possible to push us towards digital currency.

You racists need to die

You can't seriously claim that Harley Tubman looks better than this iconic American.
I wouldn't be for Jesus Christ put on a bill if he were American simply because I don't want some fucker wearing rags on my bills.
Or somebody so ugly they look like a man when they're actually a woman.