Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

I'm from NJ and go to college in rural Louisiana, and have met a number of different characters. I'm dating a beautiful blonde girl and most of my friend circle is white, but there are some drop-dead gorgeous white girls here who date black dudes. And this is totally cool to me. I was eating alone once when I was newer and was approached by a group of black guys who asked if they could sit with me since it was crowded, they were extremely friendly.

Why are you not okay with this? I don't get it. If two people are happy doing something who are you to tell them they're wrong?

Northwestern State? SELU? McNeese?

Homogeneous societies function better.

I agree, I am tired of all the racist bigots on this site, there is nothing wrong with a strong, muscular, black man pumping his creamy hot load inside of an innocent white woman to produced mixed babies (the future is brown after all!). I was having this discussion the other day with my wife's son's friend, and we both came to the same conclusion: fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Because the black population is growing at an exponential rate while the whites are declining at an almost exact inverse? Listen, I don't like telling other people what to do but nobody in my family will marry outside of my race, I assure you that. I want grandchildren that look like me, dammit.

None of those.
That's a really broad claim to make.

Who cares? Biologically you have served your purpose well if you have grandchildren at all, no matter what race they are. It's not like they are a separate species made for competition.

Wealthy ones you mean.

LSU ULL ULM or La Tech

I don't. Compare Mormon towns in Utah to LA.

I'm okay with it.

nothing wrong, Sup Forums is just dissatisfied with how some women have betrayed them and how the media wants whites to feel bad for being white. and now fear the culture and future of white people.

Ayyy I go to LA Tech. How bout them dawgs?

Which Mormon town in Utah has the same population and poverty rate as LA?

Also, Mormons have a history of child abuse scandals, which is objectively a lot worse than interracial marriage.

Any other north LA anons in the house?

If high population is a negative factor you should be in favor of dismantling cities into lower population towns.

LA is significantly more wealthy, wealth is not what determines how well societies function.

Yes.

Closer! But still no
There are lots of "negative factors" about literally everything, can't fix them all. There are a lot of pros about living in cities.

Also I never said anything about wealth. I just think it's BS and really simplifying to just say "Homogeneous societies function better" as an excuse for blatant racism like this guy Also nice dodge on Mormon pedophiles.

The wealth comment was for the person I was responding to.

We are institutionally programmed to want to pass on our genes. A basic principle of evolution is called inclusive fitness. That refers to the desire to support people who share genes with us. Racial diversity goes directly against basic human instinct.

Would you make the argument that homogeneous societies are a bad thing because of Mormon pedophiles?

probably, or ULL

When you're at a party one night with them and something racial comes up and the blacks turn on you and beat your ass and rape your girl, then you'll wish you listened to pol

I didn't even blink..

I've become so numb...

We are programmed to pass on our genes, yes. Genes. Skin color is a physical trait (like having blue or brown eyes); this is referred to as a phenotype. You have the same genetic makeup as any black person, you are literally the same as them.

I wouldn't argue it makes them a bad thing, but I would argue that it means they aren't much different than integrated societies. Any society is going to have its fair share of problems. LA has crime etc, Mormons have pedophilia etc

That seems like a pretty unlikely situation, if I thought they were violent people I wouldn't have befriended them in the first place. But yes, the day this happens I will wish I listened to Sup Forums.

Just tell us your general area, user, sheesh. It's not like you've been investigating pizzagate so far as to put yourself in danger.