Why are progressive memes so shitty?

Why are progressive memes so shitty?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/10/opinions/donald-trump-is-gaslighting-america-ghitis/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People with no sense of humor can't into memes

They value message (virtue signaling) above humor.

They're only given like an hour's notice before they're ordered to make a random meme on a new topic, without an understanding of exactly what a meme is.
cnn.com/2017/01/10/opinions/donald-trump-is-gaslighting-america-ghitis/index.html

>Wall of text
>No joke
Jesus, did Tim Buckley write this?

>tfw cuck brother posted this on FB
I already know we're not friends, Robert. I have a hunk of lead saved just for you.

The proper response is to post the original and say "I'm a traditionalist and liked how it was before the fucking Jews ruined it."

>In light of all this, it really shows how bad Hillary was for Bob to still vote for Trump :^)

They have too many rules to abide by. You can easily piss off so many elements on the left just by not meticulously and carefully crafting out these shitty forgettable memes.

The difference between us and them is that most of us don't freak the hell out when somebody disagrees, giving us free reign to make better memes and let the "meme market" duke it out for the best to rise.

And let's be honest, saying Sally is a fucking nigger-loving,virtue-signaling whore is way funnier

kek'd that is bretty gud

>bullied the media
the left is super warped brainwashd

Everything is about fear with them. Be afraid of fucking everything so the government can swoop in and take care of it for you. Never fix anything yourself, never defend yourself, never take risks. Be afraid of your fellow citizens because they disagree with your politics.

>autism: the post

>bullied the media

They got everything they deserved

You can actually pick apart every single point in the first paragraph and explain, with sources, how they're complete falsehoods.

Bob likely explained this to Sally and was arrested for explain raping her.

Because their meme market isn't as competitive as Sup Forums's.

But this is all what Democrats do. See Pelosi saying the ACA was bipartisan.

>Bullied the Media

I seriously don't even, how could one possibly convince themselves that the multibillion dollar media hydra run by people like fucking Turner and Murdoch can in any way be bullied?

it's that phrasing, it doesn't make any fucking sense.

>When we thought we were going to win we expected all of you to shut up and behave while we smugly gloat
>Now that we lost we shouldn't have to follow our own advice because we'll rationalize that anyone who doesn't think like us is all the buzzwords we can name and totally evil.

The left is entirely hypocritical, infantile, stupid children.

Oh fuck, I thought that was a ironic leftist meme

*Humans* are entirely hypocritical, infantile, stupid children.

With the exception of those who jew over the rest because kikes are the best.

:3

>da jooos
come on now, Stormfront, are you too much of a manchild to make a creative and enticing argument?
no wonder your movement is dead in the fucking water

Kill yourself numale faggot. You should be sucking some black HIV-infested dick in toronto right about now, hm?

The 'da joos' desertion has already been tried and failed with the JIDF faggots, you're not going to influence anything here moron.

They don't have an Ancient Egyptian Frog God of Chaos speaking to them through tarot roulette.