WELL DONE, TRUMP. WELL DONE

WELL DONE, TRUMP. WELL DONE.

HOWEVER...

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/can-anything-stop-trump-becoming-9600525

IMPEACHMENT SOON.

We get it, liberals don't know what the word impeachment means.

Republicans also have no interest in impeaching Trump. Deal with it.

digits confirm, fpbp

Your spell is destroyed by

Get fuckd OP

Read the constitution, my friend!

2/3rds of the state legislatures can initiate an impeachment, and the CIA is likely to continue to dig up evidence that will make supporting Trump very dangerous.

It's over.

if trump is impeached, it's President Pence

Nice!

Godamn combo breaker!!!!!

This. Surprising how ignorant most of Pol is. smdh

poop crumpets and crunchy barnicles. Stick a finger in my bum big bubble bitch

>2/3rds of the state legislatures can initiate an impeachment
They are more likely to amend the constitution to make abortion illegal, but please, keep fantasizing.

fpbp checked and rekt

Then no one would ever vote again. The only choice people had, and they took it away.

>It's over

They are going to be saying this until November 2024 aren't they?

>This unverified fetish shit will take him down
>Just like the rape claims
>And the pussy grabbing

Trump has been "finished' so many times now I can't keep track

i mean,even in their liberal delusion they concede it isn't happening

Kek confirms, Praise him!

fucking vaporized

Holy shit checked. Just go to reddit OP your time is done here.

Two things. If Trump is removed from office, Pence is president. He's a dead man's switch.
Further, there would likely be an armed insurrection. I'm almost 100% sure of this.
It would not be a wise course to take.

Can you liberals not see that if Trump goes than Pence, a man that they will definitely not want in the Oval Office, will become POTUS? The liberals will end up shooting themselves in the foot and commit ritual suicide at the same time.

You people seem to forget that bill Clinton was impeached.

He still kept on being president.

Impeachment is nothing. The president is in charge. Deal with it.

He is above the law.

>impissment

we lose, russia wins, no matter what. we are too stupid to not elect trump. if the news is all true, trump is impeached, pence is president, who no one voted for. america is weakened. even if all the stories are not true, we are weakened cause we cannot stop all this stuff from poisoning the pee president. brilliant move on putins part. the only way we come out stronger is if we force a reelection and put in Bernie. even then, the collateral damage from that drama is unavoidable. this is the most brilliant attack on the US ever. 9/11 was childs play compared to this.

This.
I'm still not sure what the meaning of impeachment is and I've been reading about it since 1990whatever the fuck.

If that's true, then where are your digits?

Trump voter here, wouldn't mind President Pence honestly.

What the hell are you on about. Thanks to trump usa seems stronger to me than it has been for a long time. It isn't the murdering global elite machine it was during normal presidents who didn't get anything done. Bernie is spineless and have been just another yes-man to global elite and their endless wars.

>mfw Trump instead makes McCain to have a heart attack at the inauguration.

Bernie would die of a heart attack if he actually managed to win.

GG you false magician. Meme magic is the true arts.