Do Swedish women deserve to be raped?

Do Swedish women deserve to be raped?

Yes

They do.

After going on "refugees welcome" marches, they kinda asked for it.

Yes 100%.

Swedish girls are so nice and they look good too.

Just the ones who supported the mass migration

yes

Is there something wrong that i grew slightly harder seeing the tears in her eyes?

They certainly brought it upon themselves.

Where can I get one of these armbands...?

Woman don't deserve anything they like. Woman love being raped.

BIG BUBBLEGUM YUM CREAMY ZUG ZUG

no!

what's this from

Not as badly as Finnish women deserve to.

Aren't Swedish women worse?

Ofcourse they don't, Swedes are just misguided indoctrinated individuals.

Like your wife who's getting beaked by a certain big bird species in the other room as you shitpost on Sup Forums OP

Nobody deserves to be raped.

except for OP

the swedes are just going through a phase.

I don't think so.

Sweden has mostly been a secluded, highly-white nation that was free from nigger cancer. The Swedes have yet to develop a natural disdain for niggers, and their tyrannical leftist government keeps brainwashing them to not notice the nigger problem.

However, Southern whites have been redpilled on niggers, because they've actuall experienced niggerdry for several generations. If a white Southern girl gets raped, it's due to her own stupidity and treasonous nature; because her family would have warned her about nigs (if they weren't cancer themselves).

Note: This doesn't mean that Swedes are safe forever. If they don't start to hate niggers after another generation or two, then they would deserve to get raped as well.

Alright, some faggot from Australia posted literally the same fucking thing before Christmas to try and bait people.

Not necessarily saying OP is that same faggot, just calling consistencies of suspicious shit when I see it.

No one deserves to be raped, but you have to understand the consequences that come from you supporting shitty politicians and letting them get away with genocidal measures.
>pic related

Any Swedes reading this: I still think your country is amazing. You're just letting it slip away. You guys aren't even NATO members and you're letting yourselves be fucked. You gotta change that shit.

Be the Swedebros you were in the early 2000s.