Literally half of the country wants him to release his tax returns

>literally half of the country wants him to release his tax returns
>"I don't think they care at all, I won. I am President"

Unironically, what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9OdVxqIaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's the charlatan king of sycophants. He's not going to release it because his white trash followers don't care what he does as long as he does it like an asshole.

"Tough shit, libtards"

>leans into mic

TRUE

Kill yourself you stupid faggot. I bet you don't even know the board password. Get the fuck out of here.

>Half of America=white trash

Wonderful logic. Here's a (you)

>literally
LITERALLY

Get out, shitskin.

Close, but ultimately retarded
Most of us condone or even expect a little malfeasance from Trump because he's particularly attuned to our interests

There might be bad stuff in his tax returns. Unless it's disastrous, I don't really care.
The fact that he triggers you is just icing

>Hilldawg funded by Saudi Arabia, Qutar, Etc, takes in millions in p2p to find her enormous multi-million campaign
>"BUT DONALD WON'T RELEASE HIS TAXES"

Maybe he should wash his shit skin with some piss haha

One being sketchy doesn't mean the other is also allowed to be sketchy. Especially the winner she be held to a higher standard

>muh popular vote
>muh russian 1337 hackers
>muh tax returns
>muh cabinet positions
>muh fake news

2 months + and libcucks are still bitching? seriously faggots?

>>literally half of the country wants him to release his tax returns
Prove it.

That he's broke and miss universe is not a business and long live israel death to america piss on your face with my trickle down

>muh tax returns

3 months later and the tears just won't stop

It means he won and he's not going to distribute ammo to the fake news fags

They're piss tears

because he WON
YOU LOST
NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO IS GOING TO STOP HIM
GET OVER IT

Half of America is white trash though.

holy fuck libs really are losing their minds lol

He means he will use this latest false pee pee report to undermine the Russian hacking narrative, the media and intel communities and John McCain simultaneously.
Unironically.

Why wouldn't anybody, hearing any of this?

Leafs should even be allowed to post.

Watergate turns to yellowwatergate

only 96 months to go

This may or may not be bait, but I'll respond honestly in case. He already said he'd release his tax returns when he's done with his audit. He said this over and over again. And every time, people ask him "When will you release your tax returns tho" as if they didn't hear him. Leftist media just pretends they don't hear him because if they don't admit he already said he'll comply, they can continue to sling mud.

>leftist degenerates spend decades trying to (((normalize))) faggots, trannies, and sluts
>fake word document is releases saying Trump forced (and paid, for some reason) two hookers to pee on a bed
>hurr durr, DRUMPF is a degenerate, look!

>redditfags that bought the Stormfront meme and voted for a degenerate

better than the whole country being fags like canada

You want to link to the Gallup poll, or are you just going to continue shitting out fake news?

I'm lovin it

I don't care if it's a genuine libtard or just an user addicted to (You)'s. It brings smile to my face that they're still giving me free salt.

Audits have nothing to do with disclosures and he will release them when mexico pays for the fence. Aka never

Then they bring on experts who say
>NO TRUMP IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHILE UNDER AUDIT
Even though Trump never said it's illegal.

Nigger brag at work while you have a mic on about getting turned down for sex even though you bought her furniture, all while your wife is home pregnant

>not a degenerate

No one cares about Hillary anymore. Trump is President

And 96 gallons of whure's pee
Nothing is more degenerate than this

Half the voters, retard

The left has ZERO say in anything for at least 2 years. Get ready faggots

Actually it does have something to do with it, you can look it up if you're not a troll.

Yes, and then this happens.

No, I know. I was saying no one but us cared about her being a money laundering shit, but libs are still crying about Trumps finances .

>chaos frog
>where'd this chaos come from?

>literally half of the country
source?

He meant that this was a talking point during the campaign yet America didn't give a fuck and voted for him just the same.

I really don't think we should have to know everyone's private business before they become president.

Of course he has bad stuff in his history. What human doesn't?

Or alternatively he could hold onto them until further notice, like Obama did with his birth certificate.

No it doesn't

He means all they want is dirt on him.

Most of the people requesting his tax returns have no fucking clue what they would be looking for if it was released.

This is what desperation looks like. We are winning.

The vast majority of people who want him to release his tax returns would have NO FUCKING IDEA what they were looking at once he did, and would rely on the fake news to tell them what is supposedly means. Why in the fuck would he subject himself to that?

Literally that same half didn't give a shit about hrc and her 33k emails
fuck off

Jaundiced piss is best piss

why should he? even if he is president. Pretty sure the IRS can figure shit out.
Also EVERYONE lies on their taxes. If you say your don't you are full of shit.

also dont give a shit what he does in his bedroom.
Isnt that one of the arguments people had when they judged gay people?

all in all don't give a fuck.

That doesn't really change my point, or undue all the other scummy things he's said or done.

Wtf is this
RNC's 2 million?

There is no legal requirement for candidates for POTUS to release their tax returns for public scrutiny. It has become somewhat of a "tradition" for presidential CANDIDATES going back several decades as a means to win more trust and the office. Trump is saying he's president now so what's the point?

Fake son of a bitch

Why should I want to see his taxes? What is implied to be therein?

Shut up faggot!

Hey did you hear that Trump let's himself very really thirsty just so he enjoys piss even more when it hits his mouth?

he means to little too late. I always thought it was people in the South that were dump, but they proved me wrong and voted Trump, apparently

Nigga, do you have any fucking idea how complex corporate tax law is?

Im the tradition party. Fuck traditions. This makes me think good distractions and nothing bad at all. Spends all this time divesting. If it's nothing, FUCKING RELEASE THEM

at this point hes witholding them to be dramatic, or because he will not officially be a public servant until the 20th

Are you a bot

half the country belongs in a gas chamber, who cares

>liberals in charge of reading comprehension

Even your fake report didn't say he drank piss.

He Loves piss and also shit. Nobody likes piss and shit more than him.

If he is the pee man nobody will respect him

>No one cares about Hillary anymore. Trump is President

Then why won't Trump shut the fuck up about her?

He means that the American people don't actually care about his tax returns or else he would have lost.
Is English not your first language?

Go to bed, Rick. That little nigglet will be waking you up soon.

Aaaand then pissgate came out

>reeeee leave Hillary alone, she dindu nuffin. Drumpf is a Nazi

nobody respect canadians, fuck off

>release his
he prefers others to release theirs

Based Norbro

I heard he liked to smear a little bit of shit in every bathroom he goes in that isn't his as like a power move.

that half of the country won't matter for the next 4 to 8 years

get used to it

If my political zionist was said to be a whore pisser you wouldnt see me defending anything to do with him no matter the shekels

No, dude, there's just multiple people on here that posted the same idea at the same time. Usually, someone responds with "(topic)mind" when that happens to suggest we're a fucking hivemind
How long have you been here?

>unironically using the term "white trash"
Trump would be very disappointed in you, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9OdVxqIaA

>literally drowning in aids and pissjugs

And 99% of Canada are filled with homos, muslims, limp wristed liberal cucks led by Castros illegitimate son.

Why won't she shut the fuck up and fade into obscurity? She's been clear that Russia hacked the election to make her lose.

>sycophants
Theres that fucking word again

His base doesn't care and he was elected, what is so hard to understand?

The Tea party wanted a hole bunch of stuff from him and Obama didn't care, and he was reelected.

Parties switched roles, he is a private citizen, his tax returns are not groomed like politicans who get their $$ through insider trading (proven) so they can groom tax returns to look how they want for apperance, but they get nothing done for America.

Trump admired to being dirty owner, stepping down to work for America and use his powers against the globalist establishment owners who are selling off america

I heard Trump drinks a cup of piss in the morning. That's what makes him so great

Stfu no one cares about the hat of america either.

Enough to see that shit happen one too many times. Bots or paid Bibi memos

does Trump use his pee to masturbate?

Weird Is that supposed to be Trump shitting and worth pee next to him? Seems accurate

>trump is attuned to my interest of being loud and obnoxious to people I don't like

Don't stay too late now, kiddo.

Trump won't release his tax returns, he has some... interesting donations...

North American Man/Boy Love Association
A
M
B
L
A

He means liberals aren't people you cocksucking subhuman

I wonder if the IRS will finally stop auditing him every damn year now that he's president?

After all the talk of her sicknesses and piss bags this is just too much

He thinks that he can do whatever the fuck he wants now that he's abused the system to become president.

>Why the fuck to libtards have to take things so literally NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID.

This is a common debate tactic for liberals and women.

If you make a statement, and aren't ridiculously specific, they will tear it apart based on your supposedly "vague" wording. They will pretend that they can't comprehend your specific implication, or read between lines, or draw the most obvious conclusion, solely so they can argue back with something - anything.

You: "BET doesn't appeal to me."
Them: "OMG You just said black people shouldn't be in movies and music!"

This shit is really old and tired. They do it CONSTANTLY and it's one of the reasons that Trump won. They are impossible to hold conversation or debate with because they deny that they can have basic perception skills.

People are sick of it. We're all called racists, homophobes, and sexists solely because of this one tactic they use of pretending to not understand what you're saying. They know damn well what's going on, but it's the only way they can push their extremist viewpoints - by making you EQUALLY extreme.

Guy, it happens constantly on all boards. I was on /k/ earlier and some dude posted a picture of a pistol, the first two posts (which were within 5 seconds of one another) read "A E S T H E T I C"
It's almost like we all come to the same place that has its own culture and people who congregate their are of like mind on many things

>Russia wanted HIM to win over any GOP candidate
Manchurian cucks
piss cucks
tax cucks
The left is winning this one inbred cuck