You Guys Fucked Up Bad

1. I voted for Trump ONLY because I don't fucking like Hillary and Gary was never gonna win
2. I seriously doubt Sup Forums invented the pissgate story but at this point I don't know what to believe

You guys have no idea just how fucked this entire situation has become. You haven't destroyed Mainstream Media's credibility, you've destroyed the credibility of ALL media. You have successfully started the war between government and media you thought existed forever.

Let's play Fortune Teller, shall we?

Say, hypothetically (and this is VERY big hypothetical), all the horrible bullshit people say about Trump is true. He got people to piss in the bed, he's connected to the mob, he fucks little orphan babies from Chinkistan, whatever.

Let's say news sources obtain damning evidence of this, absolutely legit evidence that would hold up in court.

Thanks to you assholes, NOBODY is going to believe them because "oh they fell for the piss thing dur hur dur".

The American people don't know what to believe anymore, even if it is the truth. There could be a video of Trump raping a baby and people would be like "OH THAT FUCKING SHEENIE KIKE BITCH GEORGE LUCAS WHIPPED UP SOME CGI AT HIS RANCH".

Facts are irrelevant. The opinions of American people are now what decide things. And American people are stupid (but I love America Hi NSA/FBI/CIA/ABC/123)

And this isn't just Trump - what if evidence against other politicians comes to light? Bernie is a rapist, Hillary is a xenomorph, Chris Christie is secretly three small children in a coat. They could find proof, but the people don't care anymore. They only believe what they want to believe.

None of it matters anymore.

Congrats Sup Forums. You collectively destroyed the natural way of the world because you were bored.

Honestly I'm both angry and impressed. At any rate I'm gonna play Fallout to prepare for the end of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtmaybe.com/hypernormalisation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek demands sacrifice. We will begin with Wolf Blitzer.

Sounds good to me.

Shadilay

Give me a fucking break. This stunt has, if anything, given the media a much, much deserved peg-knocking and reinforced the idea that facts and authenticity ARE important
Shit thread wah wah sky is falling concern trolling blah fucking blah blah

ive been thinking the same thing. i hate mainstream media and its horrible trickle down into the rest of society, but after hearing everyone say that their opinion is true and the other side is false i believe nothing that i dont see with my own eyes. but maybe this is the way its supposed to be? i read a lot of history and ive always felt that what i was reading was simply the surface story we are being told. maybe we have to consult ourselves and find truth there since we cant trust strangers and their unknown motives.

Let's say that Bernie fucks somali-nigger children.

Let's say that Hillary Clinton runs a pedo ring.
Let's say.
Let's say
Let's say.

Let's say a lot of things that aren't going to happen. If the media wanted to be taken seriously, they shouldn't have shit the bed like this. DNI is even saying it was fake.

>You haven't destroyed Mainstream Media's credibility, you've destroyed the credibility of ALL media. You have successfully started the war between government and media you thought existed forever.

Even better.

The media dug their own holes by not being credible. They've been that way for decades.

>2. I seriously doubt Sup Forums invented the pissgate story but at this point I don't know what to believe

I was there when it happened

Stop being a fucking moron you stupid faggot

This is worse than retards thinking slenderman exists and wasnt made on somethingawful

Facts have always been irrelevant dumbass.

Fan fucking tastic. Mainstream media has been in the pocket of political parties for over 100 years now.
The best goddamn thing that could happen is they completely lose all credibility and actual independent new sources with no political affiliation gain acceptance.

Not gonna happen, but boy a man can dream can't he?
You're a goddamn faggot for thinking mainstream news getting trashed is anything but great.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Those savages over at ebaumsworld made the story and tried to pin it on Sup Forums.

whats the exchange rate for rubles?

All we wanted was for Trump to be president.

The left are the ones who dragged this whole thing out for months and REFUSED to accept defeat. They kept throwing everything they could at Trump and now they've made a fucking wasteland..

Nigga, that sounds like an accomplishment to me. Chaos is what we strive for. Chaotic-Fascism. PRAISE KEK!!!

this is retarded.
Sup Forums didn't destroy MSM's credibility.
the MSM destroyed the MSM's credibility.

we handed them a bullet. they took it, loaded it into their gun, and shot themselves in the head. how in the fuck is that our fault, even if your assumptions weren't some cringeworthy "concern" troll?

The Jews have dug their own grave for years as they always do, Sup Forums just helped push them in.

>facts are irrelevant. The opinions of American people are now what decide things.

It's always been that way faggot, welcome to democracy. This is why we should abolish the outdated system of democracy

About the same rate of white citizens in the U.S.

You do know how the boy who cried wolf story ends right user?

This, you fucking retards.

The expulsion of the Jews?

Yeah but that would imply the public isn't drooling retards. How many times has the media outright lied and got away with it in the past now?
How much news have they failed to report, or news they twisted to suit their own narrative throughout the years?
Especially since humans are so conditioned to seek confirmation bias. Liberals are just going to ignore this, they're not going to stop watching CNN. Anyone who was the least bit skeptical about CNN stopped watching them years ago.

This is a case of everyone who didn't watch CNN reaffirming their belief CNN is trash and everyone who does reaffirming their belief that the right is evil and trying to destroy the left's credibility and it's not actually the left's fault.

chaos win, user

and never forget it

>None of it matters anymore

When has it ever? Seriously, you think any of this has ever mattered in the slightest? I'm not even trying to be an edge master faggot but, c'mon, it really doesn't mean anything. The world will keep spinning, you'll waste your time playing Fallout and we'll keep on shit posting until the sun explodes.

It'll be okay.

>I don't know what to believe
Yes, yes; it's working.

Regardless of reality, the whole thing is just the FSB fucking with the US in order to cause people to distrust the US government.

The FSB hacked the DNC e-mails and leaked them.
The FSB is the source for the Trump Leaks.

The reality of the situation doesn't matter so long as the information gets out. It's about driving a wedge.

What did he mean by this?

So who are the people who are really behind Trump then?

Yes and?

>I seriously doubt Sup Forums created the pissgate story
Never underestimate the power of Shitposting

The media were liars before Sup Forums even existed.

The media fucked itself when they showed the whole world that they refused to tell the truth, and that they could be bought off by the Hillary foundation.

No big deal, more news programs will come into power that people actually trust.

pol is not response for anything but is a product of it all.

You give Sup Forums too much credit, ultimately this is the future the media chose. They could have retained their power by pursuing honest journalism, but they decided to vilify all opposing viewpoints and abandon objectivity and the pursuit of truth as an unimportant hindrance that only the stupid peasants cared about.

They dug their grave, let them rot in it.

What is your argument faggot? That big media should be in Big Brother's pocket and everyone shouldn't commit their thought crimes. Fucking statist fuck hang yourself.

So now people will have to do their own research instead of trusting the media?
Oh what a horrible burden.

How about instead of being an idiot, you hold the MSM accountable and urge them to adopt actual ethics? Oh but you won't because you're a concern troll/shill and you don't really care.

>You guys have no idea just how fucked this entire situation has become. You haven't destroyed Mainstream Media's credibility, you've destroyed the credibility of ALL media. You have successfully started the war between government and media you thought existed forever.

what's the problem exactly?

>You guys have no idea just how fucked this entire situation has become.

would you say... it's chaotic?

thoughtmaybe.com/hypernormalisation/

A film by Adam Curtis that you might enjoy

>Let's say news sources obtain damning evidence of this, absolutely legit evidence that would hold up in court.

If anything was that drastic, there would be impeachment hearings. If the evidence and scandal was extensive then he would tried again and sentenced. Regardless of media, evidence matters in court. It wouldn't matter what the public believes to be true.

As for the media, they're jumping the gun left and right. These news organizations are entertainment companies, first and foremost. You get wayward stories from every outlet, but when a big story (subjectively factual) breaks... there's eventually a consolidation between many outlets to cover it. This consolidation usually stands the test of time.

>The opinions of American people are now what decide things.

Yeah, it's been happening for a while. Iraq and Vietnam (early opinion), and the rise of McCarthy are great examples of this. Even our history is slightly off. You'd be hard pressed to find a majority of Americans believing that the U.S. didn't win WWII, single-handedly.

The goal would be to encourage critical thinking in American schooling. However, in this game there are usually TRUTHS and not a single TRUTH.

Can anyone tell me what happened? What's this #pissgate? What is OP rambling about?

pls explain

Sup Forums didn't do it, just look at the dates in the report, I wish people here weren't so dumb they can't read anything more than the text in an image collage

I kinda just wanted to play video games not watch a documentary for 3 hours.
But it seems pretty neat. Maybe I'll watch it later.

provide some proofs or stfu

sick derailment technique Ivan
i really dig the use of the Mexican flag too

Sup Forums trolled the entire U.S. intelligence community.

>you've destroyed the credibility of ALL media.
good, its all JEWISH FAKE NEWS.

>you fucked up by accomplishing exactly what you set out to do

ok

Nobody forced anyone to run the story. Nobody on this board held a gun up to the Editor's head at Buzzfeed, and said, "Run this story."

It is the job of journalists to sort the truth from lies. Yesterday, some journalists failed to do so. Specifically, Buzzfeed and CNN. That is not our fault. It is their fault for wanting to believe a narrative so badly that they ran a story that wasn't confirmed. They put their reputations on the line every single time they type up a sentence or say something on air. It was their choice, and they elected to run the story.

It's not our fault that they ran it. Even if someone on here DID make up the story, then we could only take credit for exposing a couple of corrupt media entities, and that is a good thing.

Fake news, just that, and how the MSM lost all it's credibility

Media started the fake news campaing to discredit any other news source and opinion that doesnt follow their narrative, the msm also has a provable biased anti trump stance and cnn particular smeared him for close to 1,5 years with half truths and provable lies.
They now along with buzzfeed claimed (withouth ANY prove what so ever) that he has piss party fetish with russian hookers and made it world news ... again without prove.
So sorry that i dont fucking care what happens to these elite whores and goebbls like propagandists.

>You have successfully started the war between government and media
Good, about fucking time that shit got going.

Grow up, you worthless little faggot. Go play with your waifu too, you sad cunt

>look at the dates in the report
>implying the dates in the fake report aren't fake as well

@trsprudence's story matches up perfectly. He even provided how he decided to go with a golden showers Russian blackmail story. The fact that Rick Wilson blocked is proof enough.

Wtf? i hate orphan babies from Chinkistan now

Good.

Nah, I'm off work due to injury.
But I know I said I wasn't gonna watch it but I never actually stopped the video and now I'm quite hooked.

So I guess I'm going to spend the rest of my night watching this then.

>I am become meme, the destroyer of reality

Women and identity politics ruined one of the democrat's greatest weapons.

>credibility of ALL media
>credibile
>media
Pick one

I was told by redditors that Sup Forums did not do it by citing a tweet. I trust reddit. HUR DUR!!

This. Exactly this. I lean left (at least lefter than Trump) but I'm so fucking sick of their shit. Their loss was apparently everyone's fault but theirs. The election was Hillary's to lose, and she did, and now she can't accept it and is going 100% scorched earth.

They did it to themselves. When they started flinging shit, in an obvious ploy to shame a man and his entire family, they instigated it.

Gamergate got us on the right mindtrack that the media can't keep lying and getting away with shit. There needs to be such thing as journalistic integrity. The thing is, gamergate only pissed off a TINY TINY fraction of people. It blew so out of hand in little niche parts of the internet, that SJW's started getting tacked on with it.

Then that cluster fuck of a mess, albeit a full blown skirmish at this point, spilt out into the real world via politics. And then it was war. It's not just a trolling thing anymore. This is fucking meme warfare.

Obviously we're semi civilized people. We're not dumb niggers who go off down Main Street and destroy shit. We see the before and after effects of that kind of shit every god damn day here. We know it doesn't work. But you know what does? Social mother fuckin engineering. Something we are GODS at here. Memes only work so well, because we realized how to put everything I'm typing now, into a reactionary picture. We invented this shit, and we perfect it here, and hone our skills all the time, and build ammo off each other.

Its not our fault that the media is forced to use clickbait, and gets exposed constantly for using said clickbait. Its not our fault they can't master social manipulation like we can. But when they fuck with us, you better be damn sure we're going to make their lives a living hell. And Donald Trump is the PERFECT weapon for us. This guy fucking hates them more then we do. I wouldn't be surprised to learn if he studied a bit of the shit that went on during gamergate. Because he's on the same "fuck you, time for you to end" level that we've been on since 2013.

Fuck the media, fuck them all. We end this now while they're weak and exposed. We end this shit once and for all, and leave the corpses for the fucking crows.

get gassed you concern troll, people will always believe TRUE information backed up with facts and not bullshit.

the media destroyed their own credibility a long ass time ago, it's just the internet that's totally shattered the illusion.

you should be thanking Sup Forums for the massive redpill it shoved down the normies' asses

Anything by Adam Curtis is worth a watch fwiw The Century of the Self is probably his best/most famous production

how many times have you posted a Pizzagate "infographic"

You're an idiot if you think this is a war between the state and the media. There is only one real political battle going on. The media is just a powerful chess piece of one side.

>Say, hypothetically (and this is VERY big hypothetical),
You mean literally impossible
No one believes them BECAUSE THEY SAY GARBAGE.
You argument is that since a not functioning clock is right twice a day you should keep it.

if the dates in the report were fake (up to december 2016) I think the person who received it in november 2016 would have noticed that unless they thought it came out of time machine

No matter what happens to the media they will always stick to one real underlying goal, that is furthering the cause of cultural marxism.

So let me get this clear faggots. The media spreads mass false info. We catch them deliberately doing just that.....and we caused a problem? How about maybe the current media structure NEEDS to be destroyed and rebuilt.

Once the media is cratered, that hole doesn't remain empty. It gets replaced by something different...and hopefully better.

Rule of thumb. Any faggot that states, "I voted for Trump... but..." is a lying faggot.

>Hillary

and now you scream for a regulated press

youre being played like a fiddle son

They are right to draw a relationship to 1930s Germany. All the "progressive" shit going on today is nearly identical to the Weimar Republic.

how?

fuck off :^)
>pic related

Good, having distrust of the self apointed mediators of "truth" is always a good thing. The lugenpresse is KILL due to their own actions.

I scream for the complete dismantling of the Jewish-run media empire that without the existence of the internet would have total control over the narrative shown to us goyim. We should erect a new media with now Jews allowed.

>I believe nothing I don't see with my own eyes

Good. The point of public discourse is that it is between a diverse set of ideas held by true individuals, not done by a bunch of heavily-propagandised mouth breathing retards. Otherwise people are swayed by (((global elites))) into retarded things like letting their country be invaded by hostile military aged men without a shot being fired in the case of places like Germany and Sweden. Breaking the conditioning so to speak on such a large scale like this is the best thing we could do.

Like I'm pretty sure we did do this, but if we didn't it doesn't matter. Reality is not so important in the grand scheme of things, what is important is what people are told is the reality. The document was fuck as fuck in the first place and if people believe the source was a bunch of neo-nazis posting on a bhutanese pro-fishing chatroom it only serves to discredit the fucks in the MSM more.

That's the most important thing in the end really.

>damning evidence meh

>CNN pee pee story - OMG, we must protect their sovereigntuh!!!

see
There is no doubt it was Sup Forums

arnt trumps kids jewish? isnt trump a huge Israel supporter ?

why would he be your guy?

Here's a thought

What if (((they))) made up Pissgate and did the entire false flag just to get this exact result?

What if they were so desperate to cover up Pizzagate that they made a nuclear wasteland of fake news just so the average person would be so fucking confused and overloaded by bullshit that they would just stop caring entirely about any of this?

Where the fuck did I post anything about a regulated press? It's your assumption of that outcome.

>you've destroyed the credibility of ALL media.
They destroyed their own credibility... and it's wonderful.

Another thing to add. You see, the media was amazing at their little control methods back when TV and radio we're the only sources of entertainment. Back when people only knew and interacted with, at most, 100 people.

Now we're in a new era, and the MSM took this era as just another news station. Oh big deal, something like 95% of users visit more then a handful of sites (google, netflix, facebook/twitter/reddit, youtube, etc.)
> The 5% can't possibly expose the others! They can't possibly spread that information because thats way to many words for people to read, and way to hard to sum up in a TL;DR properly on plebbit. We successfully dumbed down everyones attention spans!

No, these fuckers didn't expect memes to spring up out of nowhere. At first, and to the average user on cuckbook, it seemed like a nigger trend. It was this dumbass thing that birthed the whore-network that is snapchat. They didn't expect this tiny tiny niche section of the internet to weaponize the shit out of it. They didn't expect us to be able to read emotions via text, and respond with a proper picture convaying our current emotion towards what was said. They didn't expect us to be able to literally control emotion through this.

See, memes basically give you an edge in a convo. They properly display the one thing internet lacks, emotion. They allow users with different writing styles, to display emotions properly. Granted the dumbed down nigger version of this is emojiis (sp?). But ours is far superior. A simple smiley can only display basic emotions. Whats the old saying? A picture is worth a thousand words.

Media deserves it.
They dug their grave, now they have to lie in it.
The only thing worse than blindly distrusting the media is blindly trusting the media.

>the only report in December 2016 is the already proven false claim that Trump's lawyer was in Prague

>blaming us for the media ruining their own credibility
Gee, they shouldn't have made themselves biased political information soldiers I guess

Pol did not discredit the news, the news discredited itself by publishing shitty story after shitty story, screwed poll after screwed poll. They very seldom had any objective journalism, it was all opinion dressed up as fact and a piece of me tapestry that was the anti trump agenda parroted about by the majority of mainstream news outlets. Do you think they changed after the election? Do you seriously believe anything they report after their childish unprofessional behavior? They are loser and liers. It's about time the press ate shit and died.

I'm not saying the information in the report is true. I think it is not true. However, that is included in the report. So someone on Sup Forums did not make up that report. That's it.

Checked

>1 post by this ID

saged, hidden and moved on

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the investigation start with FBIanon? He mentioned that the elites were kiddy diddlers and then we started looking into the connections with jeffrey epstein, which is how I think we were ready to make the leap between podesta and the rest of it... it's kind of hard to remember what order everything happened

at this point nobody on this board is going to care even if he did rape a baby
he himself said he could shoot someone and not lose voters
this is the magic of the republican-democrat two party system

I never touched that shit. destroying politicians and the media is one thing but bringing it all down with the pedo shit.

I won't lie I was too scared to touch that shit.

oh yeah sure. Look, if nobody believes the press, then that's the the medias own fault. They have been lying, spinning, sensationalizing every since print news took a downturn and they all had to start competing for views, clicks and visits. Bland boring objective news doesn't bait the masses.

So they lie. That's not /pol's fault. They've been doing it for a while now. The very first widespread notice of blatant media lying was CNN lightening George Zimmerman's picture in their first reports, and implying he was white. And then everyone followed suit. They made sure they posted the kindergarten picture of Trayvon Martin.

THEY LIGHTENED HIS PHOTO to make him look white. And everyone knew it. /pol didn't do a damn thing to cut their own throats, they've been lying, outright lying.

The piss story, at the very least, is Sup Forums's doing.