youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtu.be/fmtDCNk44mg
youtu.be/ZJmnkMDPUwc
google.com/search?q=carlos slim para presidente 2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll be deported first, Paco.

You will pay for the fucken wall.

OUT! OUT! OUT! PEDRO! OUT! OUT! OUT!

Stupid Spic thinks he can use "jew" as leverage to gain favorably.

Enjoy your third world shit hole thats going to collapse into chaos even further after we get rid of NAFTA.

Eight years

>hires hookers to piss in Obamas bed

real class.

FUCK JRAMPH AND FUCK WHITE """""""""PEOPLE""""""""""

He's a big meany! >:^)

you have to go back

Trump? More like dump lol

8 fucking years of you sub humans crying, so good.

Years.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

He will grab your pussy very soon

eight

years

Better hold on to that, Pedro. He just might make the wall another ten feet higher.

fuck you, immunity animals are immune to immunity-animal-immune memes

Walls goin up, your currencys tanking, and youre paying for it paco.

I do not like Donald Trump. He sold out all the people who thought he was gonna "drain the swamp", and his election has only made liberals more shrill and annoying. I understand that the alternative (Hillary) wasn't any better, but he definitely isn't our guy.

He is, dare I say it, their guy.

>this thread was started by a mexican
you can't make this shit up, ese.

>Put on a Mexican Proxy
>Make an anti Trump post

10/10

dude, it is simply pointless to complain about him, you'll just do what many of these guys want. The best thing you can do is to think of a way to raise awareness among people that they better get used to see many more degenerate americanized illegals (maybe a few chicanos, but still, both are insufferable as hell) and that it is likely that in some places the unemployment rate will go up. Just go to sleep already.
he can't, he is already here

kek

We'll fucking kidnap him just so we can deport him.

fuck you

Paco crying because the US won't breastfead it anymore.

BENIS

NIGGER

this

fag

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

t. Vicente "I'm not paying for the fucking wall" Fox

Wrong again Paco.

fuck you man

F

coon

Just because your Peso's are 35 to 1 USD

KEK

Reimburse us faggot

>Not sure if Stormfag or /qa/
Sage

lmao why trump such a big fat chimp?

he screeches like an angry monkey at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

This triggers trump

>cheesed

i hope he turns into cheese

This triggers spics

We behead him before you can kidnap him.

fuck

>american intellectuals

why you hate méxico?

OWLRIGH' DAWNULD, THAS IH'! I SUPORETID YEW THYME AN THYME AGAYNE AN YEAT YEW MAWK MEA. I FOUGHT YEW WERE BEH-UH DEN DAHT! I FOUGHT YEW WERE AGAYNST DA MAYNE STREEM METEOR. TERNES OW', YEWRE JOS ANUVA ESS JAY DUBBLE YEW SHILL!

He is a nigger, what do you expect?

Why do you hate borders?

Why do you hate mexico? If it's so great, stay there and quit crossing the border

Hahahah a fucking bean.

Sorry to burst your bubble Paco, but there are no South African nigger posters on Sup Forums (too dumb to find it).

They get all their news form MSN (default website on internet explorer)

The salt will never stop, and I will never get tired of winning.

immunity animal still stops this you shit, but this is the only time I'll post because the CIA told me to do so

PREPARE FOR THE GENOCIDE YOU STUPID LEAF

Listen here, fuckwad. Shits about to get edgy. You fucking illegal leeches slither across our border like snakes to collect social security, welfare, drivers licenses, suck up american jobs, you bring your primitive shitskin crime rates and hair-trigger violence with you, you refuse to learn english to speak like a god damned civilized person so we have to learn YOUR fucking language in school when we've already got our hands full with fucking niggers who can't speak proper English and read/write in college at a 4th grade level.

Your father is an illegal immigrant, a criminal, a fugitive from justice. Try crossing the border between North Korea and China; you'll be shot on site. The same goes for other countries and you mexicans should likewise be destroyed at the barrel of a gun for attempting to subvert legal immigration. You're theives, liars, falsifiers, imposters, and criminal leeches. You and your kind are a blight and a cancer on American society and a money pit we can never fill trying to support your usurping asses. Tell your father to quit his job and get his ass back to Mexico where he belongs.

The best way to compare it is to think of an ugly guy who keeps trying to hook up with a super hot chick. The hot chick keeps saying "get off me, I don't want to go out with you, stop trying to have sex with me."

And the ugly guy says: "Why don't you like me????".

>be amerishit
>get forced to learn spanish in school

KEK

>Listen here, fuckwad. Shits about to get edgy
stopped right there

>not realizing that spanglish is a blowoff class that nobody gives a shit about.

That's why Americans only speak English you taco gordita

FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

i took german when in american highschool, my sister took japanese.

who the fuck wants to learn a 3rd world country in the first place except anchor babies so they can talk to their meth cooking grandparents in tiajuana

MATERIALS ARE ALREADY BEING DELIVERED FOR THE WALL, ITS RUNNING ON TIME UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!

and?

who gives a shit whatever your country is lol

>It's time to bash Trump

Did you see the news or read his Twitter? He does a good job of that on his own.

For some reason Canadians seem to hate us more than actual americans, i wonder why

Hardly. There are few things that don't trigger Trump in some way, but Vince Fox is one of them. In fact, that triggering is all on his part, as he has no other way to stay relevant.

youtu.be/fmtDCNk44mg
youtu.be/ZJmnkMDPUwc
Reminder that this is who you voted for Sup Forums

>caring about leaf posters
LOL you indio

what really Triggers Trump is this man

Net worth: 48.9 billion USD

Trump Net worth: 3.7 billion USD

It'll probably happen anyway

He's got til about August to make believers.
Can't help the like the guy, but if he fucks it up; put his feet to the fire.

There are literally hundreds of people wealthier than Trump, many of them in shithole countries. Is your point that a Mexican is that much wealthier?

i remember i had this one white gf who went all the way to Spanish 4 in high school

and she said most of the people in her classes where white.

Still a taco. So Trump wins

in a list of 250 richest people on earth, slim is 8th, while trump isn't even on the list, that's nothing to laugh at.

plus lots of people want slim to run for president in 2018

>lots of people
name 10

notice how el salvador anons and central south/americans dont do this kind of shitposting

okay Brazilians, but why are mexicans nigger tier?

google.com/search?q=carlos slim para presidente 2018

>el salvador
There are not even computers in there

>but why are mexicans nigger tier?
because gringos said they are, and they'd do anything to get your approval

some guy from there posts here all the time

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

he's probably the only guy with a computer in all of el salvador

The wall just got 0.02mm taller

RAKE

Not Your Personal Wall

Arrr

haha fuck CRUMMPF!!!!!!!!!

But can he ever become the most powerful man in the world?

A glimpse into the future, Mexican scum pic related

A fuckibg leaf.

SRUMPHHHHHH PEEEEE XD