youtu.be/Jl5CuCmePBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Prussia

Whats his name again Sup Forums?

>Somalia
>is map of Ethiopia

not a bad comic but that is some major autism on display

>ACTUALLY SAYS KEKISTAN

Jesus, we're getting to the point where Based Ben makes his own originals.

wow this joke again

>kicking Sven when he's down
FUCK YEAH GAS 'EM BENNY BOY!

>Mongols and Potato Niggers untouched
kek

>Finland is Finland
whew

youtu.be/Jl5CuCmePBw

Enjoy lads

Ben "Gas the Kikes" Garrison

Ben's accepted his place in the universe. Have you?

Why does Italy keep the name

I think he named it somalia and shaped it as ethiopia for 2 reasons.
1. Its close enough to the shape of denmark, which it replaces, much like africa being italy
2. Ethiopia is a coptic nation predominantly, even though it has a significant muslim minority, it obviously pales in comparison to the super majority that muslims have in somalia

Quite funny when you think about it. When he first started with his career, he was a centrist, mocking all sides for not seeing an obvious pattern in history and reality. However, when time passed and memes were created, he began leaning right and became a nationalist, as if memes influenced Ben's entire world-view. Pottery

Where's the original
Also fuck you ben

Why would the rapefugees stay in Italy?

Besides, Italians aren't white anyway.

A fun fact about the originals are that the first ones were actually created by a Jew. And thus, the "watcha doin rabbi" meme created this entire trend. What a time to be alive, when memes create memes.

I dunno user we forgot

I must digress on this statement. I was in Italy on holiday two years ago and most of Italy is white. We did spot quite a handful of minorities, but that's it.

Sorry I don't read fake Jews

Kek. You could still be right, because my personal experience may not fit the entirety of Italy.

Ben "gas the jews in mass" Garrison.

Ben "The One Man Auschwitz" Garisson