He deserves a life sentence in solitary confinement t b h

He deserves a life sentence in solitary confinement t b h

they are just giving him what he wants by killing him

>explicitly and repeatedly say that you show no remorse for all the people you killed
>but please pay for me to be in prison for the rest of my life

I mean, he's probably not going to be executed for a number of years to come but I don't get how he thought he could get off a death penalty with him representing himself how he did.

Exactly. He wants to be known as a martyr.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

He's not really going to die.
He is an actor in govt propaganda event.
He will be given a new identity and some plastic surgery.
Stop believing fake news.

if you believe in the death penalty, he should die. and sooner the better.
if you don't, we'll pay 60k a year to keep him alive and he'll live longer and better than about half the world.

Pretty clear candidate for the death penalty. If you're going to have a death penalty, he is a perfect example of the kind of person you're going to put to death. He's of sound mind, understands what he did, and is absolutely ice cold remorseless about it.

A lifetime in cold, dark solitary confinement is more cruel and cheaper than the death penalty. He deserves to suffer. The death penalty is his easy way out a true punishment.

>those flags
REEEEEEE

Filthy yank autist, why did he wear those?
He's got fuck all to do with us.

No. He helped validate decades of race baiting and gave radical left a massive shot in the arm. He accomplished the exact opposite of helping white people. (((They))) couldn't have asked for a better useful idiot. For undermining the unity of his people and empowering it's enemy's if nothing else he should be struck down. He gave faggots like this an excuse.

he deserves a seat in valhalla

That's a very good point.

he wouldn't live better than anyone

who is taking these pictures, him?

Death penalty costs more than keeping him in prison for life. It's fucking stupid, but it's true.

did he have any friends? any pics with friends?

No one deserves death.

Dogs
get
put
down

yes and yes

I'm not defending him, I'm stating that the death penalty is not severe enough. Not surprised that a fucking leaf is too retarded to understand what I meant.

no I wasn't talking about that, I just don't remember seeing pics of him with other people

solitary confinement is stupid. its a waste of resources on a waste of people. just execute him.

I never paid for my kids, why should I pay for this one?

nice proofs you got there.

>more cruel
dubious
>cheaper
dubiously dubious
>death is the easy way out
>we should keep the worst of us alive so they can suffer this life longer, but with food and shelter provided by the state

He won't be, though.
Nobody supports this faggot outside of a few edgy stormfag roleplayers. He was pretty much universally disavowed by everyone on the right. Nobody supports a coward that shoots up a bunch of innocent geriatrics inside of a church.

the guy is probably mentally ill/deranged

Keeping him in a dark room with a toilet and feeding him nothing but oatmeal for 50 years is cheaper than 10 years of court appeals.

Also, solitary confinement is known for being the worse punishment a human can endure.

I bet 1/2 of you would like to torture him yourselves

oooh hit a nerve

i heard something a while back about prison being for people we're afraid of, not people we're mad at. i don't get the point of torturing a person forever for doing something wrong. it's nigger-tier. i used to be opposed to the death penalty, but i've since matured.
and prison isn't a dark cell with nothing but oatmeal. given his age he'd be more expensive to house than to kill, but that's not even the real argument.

makes such a great phone background tho

Nope.

He makes Rhodesia look bad

He deserves death

That kid has more balls than the average amerifat shitposter

He deserves a palatial estate tbqhwy famalamadingdong.

It's cheaper to keep them in prison desu
Plus you can just throw him in general population and hope black dudes get to him before the Aryan Brotherhood

Why is it that only the right has to disavow anyone? Why don't I hear about lefties disavowing their "own"?

Freedom

Obama can either commute his sentence in the next eight days, or the goofy looking fuck is getting strapped on a gurney

Stop confusing autism with balls, it makes you look autistic.

>get to him before the Aryan Brotherhood
Why would Aryan Brotherhood want to harm him?

yung lean?

I think he implied got to him in time to protect/back him up against the niggers.
Or that the AB is compromised/full of niggerlovers.

> surrendering and not dying in battle

How about no

He deserves a parade down the Main Street of whatever town that jigaboo church was in and all the blacks should be legally required to attend and clap for the entirety of the parade. RIP Roofster

Kaffir scum stfu

He got the best option to be honest, an awkward guy like him wouldn't survive the main prison. He would voluntarily end up in solitary confinement to protect himself.

He deserves 10 million dollars

Yea but it was a hoax shooting OP how stupid are you? They even did a poor shopping job of him holding a confederate flag. Did you see the crisis actor videos?

Finally. Someone who's actually not a faggot for once. I was almost beginning to think that their were no more actual red pulled people on this board.

Wow u dumb niggers are going full dindu... Typical of sjw loving, ad sucking, lib faggots, back to 8ch 4 me.... Bunch of CNN here anymore....

He knows what he's doing.

He can now appeal that he didn't have proper lawyer representation and delay, delay, delay. It's all about delaying when you're facing a death sentence or finding a trick to get yourself out of it.

Wouldn't Aryan Brotherhood protect him and respect him as fuck in general pop?

>He deserves a life sentence in solitary confinement t b h
He deserves a medal t b h

There OP I FIFY

He will probably be accepted among them but only as sex slave. A weak guy like him is useless to them in prison even when they consider his actions heroic.

Brotherhood really isn't a racist gang. It's just a gang, for white people they don't actively hate blacks and want to kill them.

Brotherhood could kill this guy too if he is claiming any kind of their symbols or status inside or to prevent a future problem. When you have a guy in jail likely to provoke problems from other inmates, if he's not worth it you just kill him so you don't have to defend him.

This guy will never see a general pop cell though he's on death row

I don't think roof is weak, he's a cold blooded murdering psycho. He would never walk a mainline but if he did he would absolutely be down for murdering more nigs there is nothing soft about that guy he's a calculating terrorist, the whole reason he shot up that church was to enrage and provoke a war

what do you mean? The guys a fucking hero

Lol when niggers do it they're oppressed, but when whites do it they're terrorists?!.. Laughing My Ass Off. It's funny how u Kremlin loving Muslims talk all this shit on how you'd whoop a nigger then call one who does what you only dream about a useful idiot.... U poor niggers and your hyperbole.