Dead giveaways of redditors

Uses "FUCKING" unironically to show intensity when explaining something

Fucking redditors, I fucking hate them

OP is fucking gay.

when he uses a meme

starts sentences with "so,"

feigned/passive aggressive politeness

That's not FUCKING true. Go FUCKING fuck your FUCKING self you FUCKING motherfucker. I'm FUCKING done with your FUCKING shit you FUCKING fuck OP.

>using capital letters in their posts

you're not as much of an oldfag as you thin you are

writes long babbling paragraphs of anecdotes and appeals to morality

same

I've been coming here a long time and I've only been to Reddit once. I use 'fucking' unironically all the time because I'm a Canadian industry man and it's just a common part of my vernacular.

>think*

>defending ones mannerisims

yeah, you're reddfugee. go back

nigger

You're such a FUCKING NIGGER

>posts images of fucking frogs
nothing croaks reddit more than this

saying "bless your heart" as an insult

the only people that use that phrase are old people from the south that don't even know about the internet or 20 year olds that hate their grandparents

Uses "UNIRONICALLY" because doesn't know the definition of irony.
>problematic
>toxic
>literally
>unironically
>ignorant
>something something white males

A FUCKING POTATO

Using "problematic" unironically is literally the most toxic and ignorant thing you can do as a white male.

Kek posting

I say fucking all the goddamn time motherfucker and ive never been to fucking reddit and wouldnt know about their bullshit if you autistic fuck tards would stop posting fucking reddit threads all the goddamn time
>look at this outrageous tweet guys
fucking neck yourself you fucking cunt

>problematic
Holy shit that word pisses me off so much. Every time I read it when it's being used seriously I can just see the entitled single parent raised Millennial faggot that wrote it

i love my grandparents and use 'bless your heart' both ironically and unironically. bless your tidy heart, fucking cuck.

Writing

With

Spaces

Inbetween

Sentences

Racism, sexism, islamophobia, feminism, FORCED positivity, ebil white men, etc.

>Horrifying
>Literally
>Cites msm
>Source, for scientific reasons
>Shitty puns

Saying "please don't kill/hurt me" in small font after saying a mildly offensive joke.

admit it, we all visit reddit. digital tribalism is FUCKING stupid. we need to diversify all online communities. diversity is strength!

really?
I thought only leafy did it. Also, some shitty portuguese copycats started doing the same while speaking portuguese. It's like: "[Rambling in Portuguese] fucking [rambling in Portuguese] fucking [more rambling in Portuguese]"

faggot

Fucking. This. Every. Single. Time.

Reddit

spacing.
Catty, passive-aggressive tone because insults aren't allowed :^)

>>memeARROWS>>Oh Pee is a fucking fag

fuck you i only started scoping out plebbit after you fucks couldn't shut up about it here. it is as shit as advertised.

What potatoes?

>As a ____ , blah blah blah

>saying "bless your heart" as an insult

These people live like frail old folk out of social desperation.

post includes a quip

10/10 virtuoso cuckmaster

I thought using the term "unironically" in an ironic way started here.

Potatoes are the thing chips and fries are made out of, America. Those things giving the lot of you heart problems.

Now turned on by turkey tentacle surprise.

For us yeah, not Ireland.

reddit is the true master race

they say "praise kek" a fuckton.

It did, the guy you replied to is obviously a redditor.

>admit it, we all visit reddit
That's just you buddy.

problematic usually means "I don't like it but I can't articulate why I don't like it in a succinct manner"

reddit is gay and I haven't been there since they closed r/fatpeoplehate. It was the only tolerable page on the entire site and even then it was too circle-jerky for my tastes because I don't want to read about self satisfied faggots who aren't fat, I want to hate fat people. verified shitlord btw.

you're a leaf. your entire country is like reddit but worse.

At this point I'm pretty sure I don't even know what irony is because apparently I have never seen it used correctly. I always thought irony was those brief little moments in life where you realize we like in a fundamentally irrational universe and any attempt to understand it will ultimately end in humiliation and failure.

>redditor trying to figure out how to blend in better

OP, you are sort of taking away the barbed wire on the bat when I say "fucking niggers."

>use "as a ___" as an argument.
>corrects your to you're
>corrects you're to your
>doesn't use the -fag suffix
>uses the word "toxic"
>fails pic related

Get a load of this fuckin' faggot

This absolutely. Spacing is a dead giveaway

seriously

Attempting to accentuate your point using large spaces between sentences in the same thought is

a dead giveaway. It's pompous and annoying as fuck. Also using "literally" in a hypothetical context. like I

LITERALLY

JUST shit blood out of my eyes after reading that post. and I am LITERALLY SHAKING. My 8 year old is also vomiting blood out of his dick.

Korrects your grammar and spelling, faggot like a.

Lots of:
>You sir deserve xxx
>Sir you made my day
>That´s right sir

faggish

Im to smart too say that stupid word. When people use it they are showing their class.

When someone calls a meme 'a meme' and refers to said meme as 'this meme'.

The word 'meme' should not exist in the spoken language.
There is no acceptable social interaction that involves memes

that is one massive FUCKING generalisation

???

by definition, social interactions are built on memes.

Are you kids all competing to see how similar to each other you can act & think ?

teeheehee

c
u
c
k
s

>fatpeoplehate
I like you, I'll make sure to kill you last redditor