What the fuck?

Sup Forums literally has its own propaganda department now or some shit? What the fuck have you autists been doing?

Literally every other user on a forum, game, or otherwise; is a Nazi.

Subliminal Nazi messages everywhere getting millions of views disguised as "dank memes"..

Cut it out, I don't think you understand the power this shit has on impressionable kids. You're going to make everybody a skinhead.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHHq-pUuSQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbDPHV_vK28

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XftTdTpQIsU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQy0ckcnlBA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w

>You're going to make everybody a skinhead.
and?

>You're going to make everybody a skinhead.

So you want this generation to have the worst race relations since 1940?

Go to sleep, you are so incredibly sleepy... Wow much tired.

If you haven't noticed they are regressing, all because of sjw's and niggers.

b-but obama said...

And the media is going to make everyone a brainwashed zombie only capable of believing what they are told by the government
Oh wait that already happened.
History is written by the victor.

Blame the left for pushing tranny acceptance, "x-sim/phobia" and anti-white rhetoric down these kids throats their whole lives. They created this monster. Kids always rebel and as long as millennials continue to be farther left, Gen Z will be farther right.

We need foot soldiers.

No anti-semites here, buddy.

>Cut it out, I don't think you understand the power this shit has on impressionable kids. You're going to make everybody a skinhead.

That's the point.

I'm not kidding, Sup Forums.

I can't even go to a comment section anywhere without some 13 year old saying HEIL HITLER GAS THE JEWS.

A race war would just kill more whites, you know that right?

Goddamn newfags.

Board of Peace

>A race war would just kill more whites, you know that right?
As long as it kills even more non-whites (ideally all of them) it's a necessary but fair trade-off.

A race war would result in the deaths of minorities for the most part.

>Sup Forums literally has its own propaganda department
Sup Forums IS a propaganda department you fuckwit

It's not Sup Forums you idiot, people are just putting nazi shit into their content as a joke. It's no longer a sensitive subject and the people who want it to be a sensitive subject are being ridiculed and rightfully so.

#NotAll/pol/acks
lol, keep shitting on the white man and see what happens. We split the atom, we'll split this fucking earth and take to the stars.

In America yeah. Not anywhere in Western Europe (GErmany, Sweden, England).

>I can't even go to a comment section anywhere without some 13 year old saying HEIL HITLER GAS THE JEWS.
This is a victory for free speech.
>A race war would just kill more whites, you know that right?
This is literally a meme. The only people who want a race war is the government. Anyone who's saying they want a race war is memeing.

Don't be so pessimistic, everything necessary is still there.

Oh really?

The skilled/elite players in all online games are now seem to be Nazis. Know what that means? The masses respect them, and become Nazis to have a joke or laugh and earn their autistic respect or some promotion in a faction or clan, or some shit.

Months of joking and laughing about being a Nazi will turn you into one.

Young people are waking up. Becoming more right wing, traditionalist and conservative. Theyre sick of the SJW movement and watching their countries turn to shit.

You seem to think this is about having hatred for minorities or something. Kids get taught from a young age that they are not allowed to say anything that could possibly be construed as negative about Jewish people. Kids are naturally rebellious so they say edgy stuff online when they're in their teens.
This does not mean that children are being raised by neo nazis to become neo nazis, it means that people are tired of being told what they can or cannot say or do by the government.
This is not a race relations problem as the government would lead you to think, it's a freedom of speech problem.

Good.The day of the rope is near

The time has come for the total extermination of the rat faced kike vermin.

So you're saying that we are Nazis because Nazis will appreciate our edgy and offbeat sense of humor?

being a nazi is the next step of the new hip
its a stage that is yet invisible in the hipster-spectrum to the untrained eye

wtf is going on with that image

>HEIL HITLER GAS THE JEWS.

>more non-whites
>implying we'll take any prisoners ever again

Interesting thread you got here OP. I've heard the same thing from others who communicate beyond imageboards -- that Nazi memes are spreading. This is very very good news.