Are they bowing down?

Are they bowing down?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170111204805/http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/opinions/trump-news-conference-stanley/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul_presidential_campaign,_2012
youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4bgN3hcTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive when?

That cannot be fucking real. You lie.

>it's real

>web.archive.org/web/20170111204805/http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/opinions/trump-news-conference-stanley/index.html

CNN NO!

>Timothy Stanley

This is the kind of guy I can get behind
He makes a valid and reasonably critical assessment of Trump

I don't mind hearing criticism about Trump, but holding him to a higher standard than usual is the status quo to MSM
If this guy doesn't turn out to be a cuck, he could be a good middle ground for CNN

rural and suburban retards

>In their opinion, conservatives have been losing since George W. Bush because they've been too nice -- and Trump's aggressive approach is not only entertaining but necessary. Independent voters, meanwhile, might appreciate the way that Trump cuts through gossip to the heart of the matter. Does anyone really believe what Buzzfeed published about Trump? No. Do they want friendlier relations with Russia with an eye to allying against Islamist terrorists? Yes.

CNN YES

it is too late for them
when Sup Forums is more credible than all TV, newspapers and radio you know something ain't right

kek wut

Wouldn't we want to give them hits for pro-Trump material? That's the carrot, archiving their ridiculous clickbait is the stick.

smart city people didn't vote for DRUMPF am i right?

>In addition, he compared the behavior of some within the intelligence community to NAZIS and suggested that the very mention of Senator Lindsey Graham makes him laugh

Has it finally come full circle?

Journalists. Truly the most spineless and disgusting people in this world.

>that total 180 flip flop

Nani?! I-I barely saw them move! It was too fast!

They will begin to bend the knee in succession each day

They know their place.

>Journalists. Truly the most spineless and disgusting people in this world.

They were talking about talkback radio here this morning and brought up some poll that had been done across NZ.

The media here have an approval rating in the single digits and are loathed far more then the politicians.

But then we have 2 major news channels and they are both far left so its not surprising everyone has had enough of it.

Funny thing is both channels are losing massive amounts of money and are laying of staff constantly. I don't think they will last another 5 years at this rate.

where does this put us see pic

This is just an attempt to make them seem credible now since the piss gate thing. They want people to believe they aren't fake news. Fuck these cunts.

Masaka!

Cuck Graham's fate is sealed.

Can you find that poll? Would be interesting, plus good ammo against my mother in law who insists the media can do no wrong and would never ever lie

jesus christ, is little bitch gonna cry about everything?
>whiplash
>white-lash
WAAH
A
A
H

(((Greenblatt)))

This means green leaf
>a fucking leaf

he's such a crying faggot, glad to see him squirm

a kike leaf

lunancy

Kneel

Reminder to report this leaf for spamming this in every thread

>said the Torontonian, his keyboard slick with HIV-positive cum and his asshole gaped by a "People-of-colour" edition buttplug courtesy of the UofT anti-racism rally. He scratched his second chin, and let a smug grin creep across his babyface. Those fucking racists and misogynists would learn not to screw with his intellect.

rural and suburban retard

did I hit a nerve, liberal faggot? ;)

It's an establishment act, Trump was the shadow government's choice or he wouldn't have won the election. All this bullshit about fake news and media is just a hoax to give him populism.

I'm not a shilling hillary supporter nor am I left wing, though it is sad I have to denounce the bogeymans just because I have an opinion.

As for DJT's presidency, we'll see. Maybe the shadow government have our interests at heart, depends how the power is structured these days. It was old white european freemasons so they would want globalism for obvious reasons but I think they'd tone it down a bit if they saw the west getting too fucked.

>the shadow government

literally what

what possible shadow gubmint organization is behind the rise of trump

The NWO, bildeberg, 13 families, rothschilds, take your bloody pick.

It's naive to think they aren't in complete control. I wish I was kidding.

If they truly didn't want Trump to win they could've just done the same shit they did to ron paul in 2012. Look at Paul's 2012 Presidential campaign to see what happens to a candidate the powers that be don't want to get close to being elected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul_presidential_campaign,_2012

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4bgN3hcTo

Instead the media subtlely made him more popular than ever. It all stinks of being controlled opposition to his campaign (controlled not by Trump, but by whoever pulls the strings, and subtle enough to not be obvious and make it look like they were against Trump)

>It's an act folks! All their wasted money in protests, shills, celebrities, scandals and the daily reputation killing shame Trump gives to them it's all and act

Of course not. They'll throw one of these opinion pieces out there once in a while to satisfy us peons and claims fair reporting on Trump.

I'm tired of the MSM parading opinion pieces as news

lol fucking britbongs

I hate the media and I have no problem with Trump. But yeah it was all controlled. US Presidents have been selected by influential people above the system for at least the last century.

there was nothing subtle about the attacks against trump during the whole campaign, ahmed

WHAT IS HAPPENING

You think the world is just laissez faire? That things aren't controlled? You think there isn't some power structure beyond the democracy that's presented to us?

>Media is told to convincingly attack Trump to make it look like they don't want him elected
>But not enough to not get him elected
They played a very smart game. I'm not saying anyone at CNN etc actually wanted Trump to win. I'm saying the higher ups in their News organisations were given commands to attack Trump but in certain ways. How do you think he got so popular with his lying media campaign cries among other things? And why do I have to be anti Trump or 'ahmbed' just because I acknowledge these things? I've openly supported Trump to my mates for the last year and been mocked for it. I wish him all the best. But don't seriously tell me this isn't all controlled.

Ron Paul is not noisy and controversial like Trump.

Trump gained a lot of attention by proposing controversial stuff that the media jumped to make an example out of him, things that in fact are very mild, and it was all able to be damage controlled. After the unsuccessful attempts at taking him down he was already in worldwide consciousness and trying to ignore him wouldn't work anymore.

Trust me, I like Ron too and know what they done to him, but it was a different situation, Trump was also even more famous by himself then Ron and that counts a lot when most politicians are celebrities that are voted on charisma.

BOW BEFORE YOUR ALMIGHTY OVERLORD.

It's a charade. They are going to go Fox News'ish to get back into God Emperors good graces. Only to get close. Then lib shill on him when hes not expecting it.