Holy shit this is fucking epic

holy shit this is fucking epic

we are literally living in this world right now where the president is this hostile

how soon till we're literally in Robocop (1987)

youtube.com/watch?v=gq2W00EIthw&feature=youtu.be&t=3190

Other urls found in this thread:

fpa.oxfordjournals.org/content/13/1
dailykos.com/story/2012/5/19/1093102/-House-NDAA-Bill-Passed-w-Amendment-Formally-Authorizing-Gov-t-To-Lie-To-U-S-Citizens
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love him so much

The first president in my lifetime who isn't a little bitch

>The first president in my lifetime who isn't a little bitch
That's the thing, he resorts to name calling when people criticize him. Even legitimate criticism gets the same "your just a loser who hates me 'cause I won" response. That doesn't leave a lot of room for critical thought

>who isn't a little bitch
Yes, unless you have any critique about him or make fun of him in a parody show. Or, if you make fun of his hands 30 years ago or report on the things he says at his rallies.

Other than that, nah he's a tough stand up guy.

exactly, fuck off media

>critical thought

Liberals have destroyed any semblance of that over the last 8 years, this is what they get

Someone pokes fun at you then yeah you go right back at then. He can just cry racism like Obongo

>critical thought
>twatter
What's the point?

He is right

They are all total butthurt fsggots with no principles whatsoever

They all rubber-stamped every Obama policy no matter how corrupt and illegal but then are "offended" by anything Trump does

Die in a fire if you take any leftist "criticism of Trump seriously

>Hurr durr liberals are all dumb
Honestly, your right/left political mindset is what's killing this country. You can't have a meaningful discussion because if someone disagrees with you, they're automatically stupid.
You're what's fucking this country

>he resorts to name calling when people criticize him

The fact that you think there's something wrong with that shows just how much of a little bitch you are.

>i'm wrong about everything

Liberals are dumb though, it's just a fact.

Hi CNN

The media still has a duty to report and fact check on Trump's bullshit. And guess what. Trump says a lot of unsubstantiated bullshit. His whole leftist media mantra is basically thought control. Anything that is critical of him is simply a product of the ebul liberal media

Butthurt loser detected

White trash detected

>leftists are openly hostile to whites
>they think it's funny to murder and torture whites and have them go extinct
>they think it's funny to ruin normal folks who express some semblance of right-wing thought
>they think it's funny to force subhuman niggers into white neighborhoods
>they think it's funny to brainwash our children with homosexuality, transsexuality, pedophilia and zoophilia

And we're supposed to be respectful of their "criticism"? We will tear them apart without mercy. The sleeping Lion has awakened.

Definitely a game changer.

I have never seen so much raging butthurt from people losing an election like we've been seeing from the left these past few months.

>t. Pussy that bends over at any remark and is envious of the god emperor's no fuck given policy

If you've ever actually ever scene robocop, you'd realize that the environment was due to the failure of Municipal and civil structure (not enough cops, the infrastructure was failing) it even took place in detoilet, a city ruled by democucks for decades...

How is it epic for Trump to go on a rant on twitter, he isnt the first politician, person, businessman, or even his first time do so...

Why is it a negative thing to be hostile to your enemies? You wouldn't want them to gain any upperhand...

Why are you shitposters doing this at 1:30 in the morning? is this what you do since you dont have a job?

[Insert group I disagree with] are idiots and I don't have to thibk as long as I believe this

The media is entirely liberal and biased. They're not even news sites anymore.

kys yourself

What if I told you I live in one of the biggest cities in the US?

Holy fucking shit the defeated look of that fag when Trump called him fake news.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTASY

It's not a belief, it's a fact.

When did Obama cry racism in response to criticism of his behavior or policies?

And when he did, did he do it in the most petty, whiny way possible?

You're pretty naive. You're conflating the actions of a few people with a massive group of millions. I can do it too. Conservatives are all racists who literally hang black people.
See. Your logic is fucking retarded. Get out more and have your opinions challenged

>When did Obama cry racism
>And when he did,
Really makes u think

Wait till Trump starts posting smug anime girls.

He's bossing it lads. It's so comforting to see him stand tall and refuse to take this shit.

You're not even making sense.

Liberalism is a belief system that conflicts with reality, therefore anyone who is a liberal is literally dumb.

"that's not appropriate"
>finishes writing his hit piece about trump taking golden showers when he gets back to his hotel room

Fucking kek

>gets panties in a bunch over name calling
>starts name calling

Liberals are a disease and President-elect Trump is the cure

That's bullshit. It's an excuse to run to whatever echo chamber you call news. The fact is, CNN, FOX, and NBC still do some of the best reporting. The WSJ and NY TIMES are pretty good too. You're brainwashed

>Critical thought
Coming from the pseudo-intellectual left, that's rich.

>The fact is, CNN, FOX, and NBC still do some of the best reporting.

weak bait

>brainwashed man calls other people brainwashed

The hilarity

But you didn't graduate college and take pride in your shitty blue collar job

SOME OF THE BEST JOURNALISM

Why are liberals so stupid? Do you really think either of those things are true?

This right fucking here

I find it funny how shit like Pizzagate gets immediately shit on by the media and gets called "fake news", (granted, i don't think Pizzagate is real either. It's not proven) but shit like Trump pissing on Russian prostitutes while watching hentai with Vladimir and Friends should just be accepted immediately and without second thought.

>and fact check
Thanks for (((fact checking))) wew

The media in the USA are communist.

t. someone who remembers communist media

Nice deflection from the point.

How else does one respond to people who constantly regurgitate personally offensive fabrications with no regard for the accuracy or decency of what they are saying? There is a time and place for intelligent discourse, and it's not tweeting a response to a load of meaningless regurgitated crap from a braindead actress.

>He thinks his flimsy piece of paper constitutes intelligence

Again, you're not actually making a point, just stating your opinions as facts. [Group I don't like] doesn't live in reality. That's just a fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid

You can trust us goyim, we fact check everything hehehe

rural and suburban retards

This. The proper response to an idiot is to call them an idiot.

If you don't have an argument, I'm not going to give you an intelligent reaponse. I responded to him calling me a pussy. One good insult deserves another.

Here's an example.

Liberal belief: Being fat is healthy.

Reality: Being fat isn't healthy.

You're a Goddamn faggot. The media are nothing but liars and propagandists

Look up 2012 NDAA and see for yourself

It's all one fucking charade

You're the one whose brainwashed here my friend

Statistically speaking, chances are pretty good.

Your insult wasn't good though.

WSJ is the least cancerous of all those cancer factories. They all produce click bait in order to sell ads they don't really give a fuck about integrity or anything.

If you want to read actual real journalism, then you read Oxford's Foreign Policy Analysis in sci-hub or other academic journal which is all peer reviewed and data driven articles where all potential bias is noted up front. fpa.oxfordjournals.org/content/13/1

Meanwhile CNN is literally just making shit up "This just in.. we've heard there were 12 active shooters and a gorilla rampage" and the rest of those orgs are owned by media moguls who have full editorial control to either bury stories or promote stories they wish to push some agenda.

Statistically speaking, you must be poor.

That's not the reality, though. Plenty of liberal criticisms are legitimate. Plenty of "hit pieces" about Trump are legitimate criticisms of an incoming administration.

Those two articles weren't even written by the same person you dumbass, as someone who's written for a major news network as a journalist for 4 years I can tell you that content isn't coordinated very extremely, and they just print what's bound to make them money. Quit being a retard.

Butan plz stop roasting

>The fact is, CNN, FOX, and NBC still do some of the best reporting.
This is enough proof that you don't actually believe what you're saying. Someone actually trying to make a case in favor of the MSM would at least point to more serious journalism operations like Reuters instead of the colossal joke that is CNN.

"Legitimate" criticisms from illegitimate sources.

>They just print what's bound to make them money with no regards to ethics and consistency.

And you liberal retards think this is ok.

Wut does the 2012 NDAA have anything to do with anything

>I'm retarded

>only sources I agree with are legitimate

I have the biggest, beaming smile right now. I still have not fully digested Trump as president.

It's so refreshing, this entire thing.

>how soon till we're literally in Robocop (1987)

Sounds good to me.

Lets create cyborgs to remove the muslims from Europe.

When a legitimate criticism that hasn't already been refuted a thousand times over is made, it will be worthy of intelligent analysis. However, this was not the case here.

>i am very smart

Project much? Because that's exactly what leftists do themselves.

dailykos.com/story/2012/5/19/1093102/-House-NDAA-Bill-Passed-w-Amendment-Formally-Authorizing-Gov-t-To-Lie-To-U-S-Citizens

Here you go

Just fake news tho amirite? :-D

>being this mentally challenged

American society is an idiocracy. You all want hard-core capitalist and you got it, stupidity and appeal to the lowest common denominator sells.

How to become president.
Say mean things.
suck King Bibi's cock and give him your kids.
act like a 13 year old girl on social media. cause that is not acting like a little bitch.

>Trump tweeting that he would have won the popular vote if illegals didn't vote. Meanwhile, zero evidence illegals voted.
That's just one example

The fact that you don't know what's in it. Or at least what's hidden in the page or two that actually directly affects US citizens, out of hundreds of pages of mostly rather unrelated material.

Reuters is also a joke these days, they are routinely lampooned in the Syria general thread for the bullshit stories they write about the war there promoting White Hats propaganda and shilling for "rebels".

They are now majority owned by a single media mogul like every other bullshit media outlet because the Reuters Trust's First Principle had been waived in order for Thompson Corp to buy them. There is now absolutely nothing making Reuters "neutral" and it shows in their copy these days full of pro gloablist/DNC bullshit.

You meant to type "who is a gigantic bitch", right?

No, she brought up fake news to defame him. Bitch deserves to be called out.

I'm not even a leftist. I just hate you simple trump faggots who can't think

gee u sure are a SAGE.

Why are you even on PoL? No one here wants to read your retarded opinions. Homos like you who can't even take a side of an argument are the problem with America.

And you are actually making fun of people who hold blue collar jobs? Knowing a trade will lead to a much more successful, happy, and balanced life, and I assure you, not poverty. If I wasn't disabled, that what I would be doing. You sound like a fucking cuck, and I hope die of cancer.

>no it is FAKE news!
>he was not making fun of him! it is lie!

dont you have a blog to read or a youtube video to watch?

holy shit!!! the madman said at the end of 8yrs!

hes already planning his reelection

Actually, Bev Harris, the leading election fraud expert in out country, has stated that 3 million illegals voted and Hillary stole 5 states. Your fake news sources simply won't tell you that.

I'm not even a Trumpist, i just hate whiney pretentious faggots

You're really hung up on this intelligence thing, meanwhile you don't know a single thing about me. So with that said, I totally believe you're not a leftist!

RARE
A
R
E

>dont you have a blog to read or a youtube video to watch?
I sure do.

Here is you getting BTFO in your belief of fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

It's a lot easier to recognize cognitive bias and other such reasoning errors in others than in yourself. Most people in general are guilty of this to some extent regardless of ideology.

I would bother trying to contest the following dubious claim:
>Meanwhile, zero evidence illegals voted.
But the fact that your entire post is irrelevant to the topic at hand makes it not worthwhile. If you're a troll, you're not good at making people mad. And if you're a shill, it's abundantly clear you're just trying to get your money without care for the quality of your argumentation. (Though I have nothing better to do at this hour than continue humiliating you.)

RARE

SRI LANKA WITH THE BANTS

>why are you even on Sup Forums
Translates to: don't you know this is my echo chamber?
There's nothing wrong with blue collar work, but it's a stupid person job. Smart people can make way more money doing white collar work.

>I would bother trying to contest the following dubious claim:
Implying that's a dubious claim. You fucking retards just don't care about facts.

I'm not defending Reuters. I'm just saying that they actually do engage in legitimate journalism, something you'll rarely see a glimpse of on a joke of a network like CNN.

You should probably kill yourself then

more please

>hate Trump for calling his opponets names
>Calls blue collar workers stupid

>The fact is, CNN, FOX, and NBC still do some of the best reporting
You dense fucker
you JUST saw a screenshot where they say sometihng is false but as soon as it starts to fit their agenda its suddenly true, and its not like "oh well we were wrong", before they were 100% certain and acted like it was ridiculous to even suggest that and now "OH NO RUSSIA HACKED US, THEY HACKED US. By telling us truth about the dnc that is. BUT THEY HACKED US WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE."

CNN has some great news and excellent journalists. Obviously televI sion news is garbage but their written news is pretty good

hahah did you cry on election night?