Name ONE thing wrong with Israel

Name ONE thing wrong with Israel.
They
>are nationalists
>remove kebab
>are pro their own ethno-state
>Hitler wanted a nation for all jews to live in
They also have a very good claim to their territory, unlike the Muslim invaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too hot

>Name ONE thing wrong with Israel.
They're jewish.

Yes, they're nationalist jews, not parasitic western jews. Learn the difference. They don't harm the West what so ever over there, however the ones that live here are parasites.

jews

I wish I was jewish tbqh

jews life in it

They're jews.

>all these non arguments
Come on stormweenies and spencer shills, where are you all at?

You forgot the most important thing. They're white, the only white country in the Middle-East. That is why Trump wants to strengthen ties with them, as all good white people do.
If you're anti Israel you're pretty much anti white.

>They don't harm the West
Is that what the happy merchants told you?
Not even worth a shekel m8

israel only emboldened jewish kikery.
It's time to put the nukes to use.

not white

>they are nationalists

And what if our interests collide? Just because they're nationalist doesn't mean we can now kumbaya, they still want us to destroy Muslim nations for them, and they still want us to take in the people who have all become homeless thanks to our bombings. And if we say enough, they will chimp out and send in the Mossad/Samson Option us.

They're expansionist and want to use goyim soldiers as cannon fodder. Their entire education and religious system preaches how Gentiles are Untermensch, and can be used like animals.

>hasn't revoked all these commies' jew cards

I bet you guys are astroturfing this meme because you kikes plan on fleeing to Israel before to US implodes. Their is a reason why they keep expanding their borders, they are making room for the diaspora to cone back home. Jews are going to get off Scott free right after they destroy the west. It literally says this in the bible.

>if you'd been born as a jew in israel your life would have been better
the sad pill

Those being the Talmudic Zionist Jews?

They don't even consider themselves white. I've met more Israelis who simply identify as middle eastern than white.

Then why do western jews never shut the fuck up about how great Israel is?
Why do we keep going to war for Israel?
You really think they just wanna leave us be and have our own country? Please. The Jewish agenda in the west doesn't even make sense if it's not for the benefit of Israel.
I'm starting to believe that this whole idea of separating Western and Israeli Jews is a coordinated propaganda attack.

Actually that is /our/ land

Use America to destabilize surrounding regions in North Africa/Middle East for the purpose of Greater Israel ie Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan, etc.

You cut their heads off afterwards, right Jordan?

Nice try JIDF

Not an argument.
Tell me pic related isn't white. I dare you.
How do they harm the West by bombing the shit out of Palestinians and encouraging other jews to move over there?
Every nation has its share of leftists, and it only leftist Israelis that support refugee intake in Europe. The nationalist ones don't, after all, why would they destroyed the demographics of their greatest allies?
>They're expansionist and want to use goyim soldiers as cannon fodder. Their entire education and religious system preaches how Gentiles are Untermensch, and can be used like animals.
And white nationalists claiming their race is superior to all the other ones isn't the same exact fucking thing?
Also, Russia is expansionist, not that I mind.

>I'm starting to believe that this whole idea of separating Western and Israeli Jews is a coordinated propaganda attack.
It is. People are starting to notice the jews in the media, the coincidence detector opened a lot of eyes. They have to scramble to make sure the goys know western jews =/= Israeli jews, even though liberal dual-citizen jews in the West are more nationalistic than most. Go look what any celebrity or politician with Israeli citizenship says about Israel. They hold no loyalty to the US, and likely never have.

Because this
Subsequently we have to deal with the fallout, ie millions of displaced people who now hate the West because our pawn asses destroyed their homes. They're also the cause of Cultural Marxism which has been behind every cancer cultural movement of the past 60 years from Feminism to BLM

They do it at the cost of Western lives and shekels.

>not parasitic
They demand shekels otherwise their lobbyists crucify politicians with the help of those Western Jews. Their pals the neo-Cohens are more of those Western Jews, who insist the West throws soldiers into the desert to die and brings terrorism upon themselves. UBL cited US's support for Israel as part of why he wanted a war with America.

>white
Wrong. They claimed to be white to get into America, they claim that they aren't white to retain oppressed status while they outrank every other group.

But, given the behavior of these people, you may as well sum it up as

You'd think that after years of this not working and being outright exposed as literal jewish propaganda, they'd switch up their tactics.

goyim, shut the fuck up before we use kabbalah on your banks again

The Jews have done enough damage that White people would be entirely justified in wiping them out. But the Jews will never acknowledge that they've done any significant harm as a group. In all of history, white people (Western Europeans + British Empire) are the only group to apologise.
Jews are very different culturally and have a high IQ. They are a threat.

You'll do it anyway, you fucking kike. Also you posted this before.

I'm not even jewish, nor do I live in the US. Why would Zionists destroy the West when it is literally the only thing keeping their country alive? That makes no sense.
If you didn't get blown up that is.
Shit man, I dunno, probably.
It is true that most jews aren't really 'white', but there's definitely a lot of mixed European ones who could be classified white, such as the girl in Actually, the majority of American jews vote for the Israel-hating left, like Obama for example. However, in the British EU referendum, the majority of jews voted leave IIRC.
They can't possibly sustain Greater Israel without Western support. They'd gain nothing from the Islamization of Europe and the US.
You're looking at the wrong boogey man.
Not an argument.

Tell your people to start apologising and reigning themselves in before you find yourselves in a genocide.

>white nationalists claiming their race is superior to all the other ones isn't the same exact fucking thing?

Except we don't want to send in thousands of niggers to fight our wars for us. The "we must kill all niggers" angle is Hollywood shit and only the KKK (which is 80% feds) still follows that shit. Every rational nationalist wants to peacefully give non-whites their ethnostates so that they'd leave us alone once and for all.

Look at the Japanese. They don't actively campaign for Europeans and Americans to fight China, they don't have plans to nuke the entire world if they don't get their way, they don't have a Mossad that goes after anti-Japanese people. If the Israelis behaved like the Japanese do I'd have no problem.

Israel wants to send their "niggers" (i.e. us) into Muslim nations to kill them, so that they could expand Israel further. Israel will only be okay if they fuck off and stop using us like cattle.

>we are literally swarming modern day egypt, the empire of liberalism, with frogs (pepes)
>trump is our moses commanding the pepes

6 GORILLION

Why do "based nationalist Jews" have an extensive lobby group in Washington, and keep extorting money from the United States?

Why do "parasitic western Jews" keep
defending Israel while undermining their host countries?

It says in the bible they will perish and no one will help them.

I think that is going to happen.

Stinky pussies. Good blowjobs, but rank clams.

Jews have historically been nomads (both of the desert and the cosmopolis). When they aggravate the local population enough, they move on. If they West kicks them out, they'll remember it as a baseless attack and join some sort of enemy, which they will start subverting into accepting them by accepting other minorities, so that they blend in.
You're thinking in terms of loyalty and gratitude. And of wanting settled relationships. You're not thinking like a Jew. Jews are the 4d chess masters. Or were, until the Goyim started to mass.

(cont)
My bet is China if they don't get wiped out.

> (((((memri)))))

I'm sure some white nationalists unironically think we should genocide nonwhites in the West, but that's besides the point. I agree, most ethno nationalists want their own ethno-state, and that's a perfectly reasonable stance.

The Japanese used to be a lot shadier back in the day, they're not like that anymore though. I believe Israel can also change for the better once stabilized.

Like I've already said, they gain nothing from destabilizing the West, or its islamification. And honestly, I can't blame them for putting the interests of their nation first, after all that's the platform that every nationalist runs under.
>pic related
These western jews vote for the left by majority, and it's pretty obvious that a decent percentage of the left is anti Israel, like Obama for example. The Zionists are only putting the interests of their nation first, and nobody can blame them for that. It's literally what nationalism is about.

>Tell me pic related isn't white. I dare you.
No can do. I've accepted the fact that Israelis are white.

There's vandalism and graffiti everywhere. I thought they were suppose to be clean

muh dick, please tell me you've got more of those
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, is what I say. We want them on our side against the Muslim world. Unlike the Muslims, they don't threaten us with complete demographic annihilation.

>And honestly, I can't blame them for putting the interests of their nation first

You can't. But there's a CONFLICT OF INTEREST, which means OUR NATIONALIST and THEIR NATIONALIST interests aren't compatible. They need to change their ways of treating goyim like worthless trash to die in their wars, and only THEN we can work together.

> I believe Israel can also change for the better once stabilized.

They have to do that on their own first. When they change for the better I'd have no problems.

I wouldn't bother. Nothing that anyone says or does will ever convince Sup Forums that there isn't a Zionist conspiracy secretly controlling the world.

Yeah, but they're the reason we let Muslims in.

I think you're overreacting with them treating our soldiers as worthless trash. Hell, they fight most of their wars by themselves, with only the material aid of Western nations. I really think they have the potential to be a great ally to both Europe and the US in the future. Jews are smart and know that whites have accomplished the most out of any race in the world, they'd be stupid to work against our interests.

>spencer

Who?

>They subvert the american political, academic and artistic institutions to promote their agenda; which has a negative impact on the whole world
FUCKING SAGE

Israel(is) are hardly to blame for that. It's the globalist/Western jews like George Soros that push that kind of shit, I doubt bibi would do that. Like I sad, they gain nothing from the islamization of the West.

Alt right founder, defender of homos and stupid stormfag.
see

>violently oppresses nationless mudslides
>thoughtlessly demolishes family residences in acts of collective punishment
>deprives and degrades these worthless bipeds of any means to rebel or resist to the point where they throw themselves at military checkpoints armed with knives to die or start fires before being arrested, tortured, and beaten or killed
>largely religious and has the conviction to designate itself a squarely kike state
>no refugees
>creates the modern quintessential resistor, occupier, immovable force and present-day soldier of God in the form of the Israeli settler

I'm jealous. Immensely.

"non arguments"? If you want arguments then ask for arguments.

Japan isn't under constant attack by China. All Israels surrounding neighbors literally want to wipe all Jews off the face of the earth simply for being Jewish. It's Iran that wants nuclear weapons, not Israel. Guess who breaks the cease fires that the UN forced upon Israel every time they were about to end the conflict? I'll give you a hint, it isn't Israel. When they expand it's into territories with military installations that are targeting them.

Agreed. Imagine a Christian version of Israel. That's a wet dream of mine.
I asked them to name one thing wrong with Israel, which de facto means that I'm asking for a genuine argument as to why that thing is bad.

OP, I've tried explaining this to Sup Forumsacks, but the fact of the matter is, they all have double-digit IQs, and thus are incapable of even grasping the concept that there are Nationalist Jews and Marxist Jews

>"B-BUT WHY DO (((THEY))) SUPPORT OPEN BORDERS IN THE WEST AND CLOSED BORDERS IN ISRAEL? CHECKMATE"

Because (((they))) aren't a fucking monolith, you mouth-breathing retards. Not a difficult concept to grasp at all, actually.

>ywn have a jewish wife and breed a litter of juden with her

As much as I dislike ad hominems, it's simply true. I haven't met anyone on the right with an IQ of more than 100 who didn't support Israel.

they
>leach off the west
>condemn and suppress white nationalism while having their own ethnostate
>use le holocost to leverage their political aims
>provoke wars that sucks the west into
>have unchecked and non-assumed nuclear arsenal which undermines non-proliferation policies

To add on that, I wonder why a tiny, insignificant nation in the middle east which has got beefs with almost every other nation in the area receives such a disproportionate amount of money from the USA. This despite it lacking natural resources or technological know-how or strategic position globally that could given a return of investment to the USA.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Jews hold a disproportionate amount of position of power and influence in the USA, despite them making up >2% of the population. And perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they're still (when not more) loyal to Israel and its interests than America's.

Jidf in full force today. All Jews are parasite and must be exterminated.

kys

One wants money and blood from the Goyim. The other wants the Goyim to open the floodgates and abandon meaning and identity.
They're both trash.

Jews in America dont even trust Israel anymore. Isnt that sad?

Maybe Israel should Elect a Jewish American thats more in touch with Jewish Americans inside the country they call their Greatest ally?

Dont expect to get answered by proper arguments when you yourself didn't give any proper arguments either.

>you found one jewish person who holds contradictory opinions, therefore that applies to all Jews

You are going to have to try harder than that, Alberto Barbosa. I don't have a sub-100 IQ, so I'm not convinced by cherrypicked screenshots.

>get fucked
>because bibi has a weekly news spot where he instructs Israelis on how to undermine white people at large, right?
>cleverly manipulates Europe and cuck Germans to get shit
>take advantage of dumb nations chaining themselves to you to make the region more amicable to Israeli interests
>implying they're not the one nation that should hold on to a few being so thoroughly surrounded by goddamn ragheads and islamists

I used to be pissed on behalf of Palestine, too. Now I know it isn't a real country and has no right to exist.

>ywn
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
>leech off of the West
They take monetary aid from the US, that the US government CHOOSES to give them. It is purely their choice, Israel has no reason to not take the money.

>Condemn and suppress white nationalism while having their own ethnostate
Only leftist jews do that, hardly any Israelis do.

>use le holocost to leverage their political aims
Leftist/globalist jews do this, NOT Israelis.

>provoke wars that sucks the west into
They fight most of their wars themselves, with just the standard monetary aid from the US.

>have unchecked and non-assumed nuclear arsenal which undermines non-proliferation policies
One word; Iran.

I thought I was the only one who noticed, anytime I say anything negative about Israel I get a reply from some shill saying WESTERN AND ISRAELI JEWS ARE DIFFERENT WE DINDU NUFFIN. For people that brag about how smart they are they sure are shit at arguing, can only fall back on simple shit like "muh 6 gazillion" and "anti semite"

Prove that I am JIDF.
That's because Jews still living in the West are mostly Marxists.
Such as?

Are you literally denying the fact that there are different types of Jews? They aren't a fucking hivemind, dumbass.

>one jewish person
>implying they aren't all on this level of dissimulated hipocrisy
even Einstein talked about nationalism "being the measles of mankind" while being a zionist himself
every single one of them does this shit

>I asked them to name one thing wrong with Israel, which de facto means that I'm asking for a genuine argument as to why that thing is bad.
I gave you an answer faggot, 2 in fact ( ). But you carefully avoided them instead focusing on those more easy to dismiss.

So, fuck off JIDF.

>the ones that live here are parasites.

israel is literally parasite: the nation. they only exist from leeching off the west

Then that means Israel must become Marxist. American Jews are the most important jews in the world, why would you go against them?

They don't denounce them.

Sup Forums wants to turn Israel into the next South Africa and Rhodesia

Wonder who could be behind these posts

Its full of Jews

They fiddle in other nations matters.

But they're still jews.

They are insufferable cunts when it comes to behavior

They declared war on us.

>are nationalists
>are pro their own ethno-state

But only for them, not for you goyim.

>Kikes don't want subhuman kebabs at their HQ

Who would have thought, Pavel.

They influence America to do bad shit for them in the Middle East. Their lobby is strong

There are Jews that do not support Israel but the VAST majority do.
It's not a hivemind, it's a group of rich people colluding with each other to keep themselves rich.

I don't see where you're going with this, yeah it's a common fact that they receive a lot of aid from the US government. How does that constitute as an argument though?
Like I already said, the US government CHOOSES to give them that money. They could vote not to, but they still do it. Neither can you blame the Israelis for putting their nation first.
God forbid that I don't respond to every post, especially one that's as pointless as the two you posted are.
So you'd rather have them living in the West and fucking us over for their own interests? Why?
>what is logic
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

What would you do if Israel told you to give your home back to the Maoris?

Not arguments.
Good.
Same goes for American nationalism, but does that mean we shouldn't support it? Hell no.
Neither do we, and they're willing to help us in the matter.
They're only doing what's best for their nation. Can you blame them for doing so? Can you blame Trump for trying to do the best for his nation, even if it means badly influencing nations such as Mexico?
Like I said, learn the difference between globalist and national jews. It's a tough pill to swallow for someone who sees races as monolithic, but I don't.

Anyway, I'm out for now, gotta go to work. It's been fun chatting with you Sup Forums.