Okay Sup Forums...

Okay Sup Forums, you guys are the only ones I can turn to so I'll be blunt: what do I have to sacrifice to Kek in order to get a girl back into my life?

also, so this doesn't get taken down by the mods, we speculate who will be the Democratic nominee in 2020. My guess is Julian Castro.

Your trips user. Sacrifice your trips

You'll have to sacrifice...

Your fear of rejection. Keep talking to people to build social skills, lift to look okay, and keep clean enough. Plus don't turn down most relationships, they make excellent practice for when you want to talk to girls later on

Women are a waste of time.

I'm feeling O'Malley

I also think Clinton will try again, or probably someone of color again because the woman card didn't work

Let's bump this shit, OP

take my trips user

I don't have any trips.

checked
You will get them at some time. Get ready.

Wait, what?

Not with that attitude

you have been blessed frog brother
or cursed, but it is the same thing
Kek confirmed that you do not have any trips.
for now.

I don't speak Norwegian goofus

Sorgen kammer, jeg det er gjonbåner ikke svart faen jæla dritt.

Kjælstrom I forskjellet tromheim skor på for alt tid.

sage and gay

you don't get girls back you move on to other girls

they're virtually interchangeable desu and they all just adapt to you if they like you

I suspect that the Dems will run some affirmative action type.

As to your other question, you must sacrifice your ability to try. Like Yoda, kek hates trying. Kek likes DOING. Commit to DOING and never TRYING, accepting failures and successes as the will of kek as he evaluates your effort and desire for success, and only then will kek bless you.

off by one, opinion disregarded

الحمدلله بسم لله الله اكبر يبن شرموطة كاقر كلب

>sage

You should have put in the field then you fucking leaf.

How did you even lose her to begin with?

Moot got rid of sage showing up in the email field like 4 years ago oldfag

We were in a long distance relationship for five years. We were technically together for two weeks which were among the best two weeks of my life. We split up sometime later. Shes still the only girl I ever loved.

I feel you man, I had a good relationship as well for about 1,5 years and after that ended painfully I felt like i lost an opportunity I'm never gonna get again.
Can't imagine how it would've been with a 5 years relationship.

Thats why I'm imploring a Japanese anime board to help me do a numerogical Ouija ritual to help me petition an ancient Egyptian frog god to get her back. I'm desperate.

Either try to call her or some shit, or just pray for trips to sacrifice.

Go fuck some other girl. You'll feel better about the time you start cumming.
>brain releases chemicals.
>you start to crush on that girl hard if she is hot and fun.

You'll tell old news girlfriend to fall in a ditch after that.

You need to wait, another will come to you.

Fine. If I'm fortunate enough to get t r i p s, I offer them up wholly and without self interest. If I get singles, I gladly offer them as if they were the holiest of gets. Shadilay.

I'm right there with you bro except mine was not long distance.

There will be waves then they turn into ripples slowly.

If you can surround yourself with new opportunities that will make you feel better even if they don't work out.

The last two girls I've asked out have told me they're getting over a bad break up...

I'M LIKE: ME FUCKING TO BABE LET'S BONE!!!!!

Its easy yet hard
Step 1: Somehow start interaction with girl
if interaction goes well
Step 2: ask for contact information
then within a certain amount of time
step 3: arrange to do something with girl
Repeat step 3 until sex happens
Congratulations you got a girl

Protip: Dont be autistic and obsessive, try to remain calm and collected even if you arent

It will take six sevens. Only way I can think of. Otherwise GET OVER HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is sooooo important fuck me you're not going to listen, so just kill yourself. Also read Scott Adam's orange book.

Where do you even find girls. I'm lost man.

To be clear, this is your only hope. If you don't get it, move the fuck on. This kind of thing haunts you 10+ years if you don't move on quickly and that's what the Jews want.