>universit-
>the water supply that didnt use to have xenoestroge--
i got nothing

Yes.

fpbp
a fucking leaf
why don't you love me dad?

YES.

Women ruin everything, they are the niggers of gender.

have women ruined engineering?

Wot movie is the top pic from?

This desu.

i read OPs post and i think to myself 'yes, next question'

i look down at the comments and that's the first post.

guys, i don't want to scare anyone but i might be Jesus

fpbp

Women ruin everything

Dota 2 because it's too hard for them.

>interaction engineer
fake job.

What the fuck is an 'interaction engineer'?

They're ruined everything. Suffrage was a mistake.

probably All the President's Men

but i haven't seen it

fpbp

Women ruin everything.

already ruined by mexicans/peruvians/brazilians/various other beaners/favela monkeys

fpbp

Women are fucking awful and I'm sick of their shit.

Women have ruined everything that doesn't involve pushing a baby from between two thighs.

Women ruin everything, either intentionally or just naturally, keep them away from things you enjoy and like

>As a result of the scandal, Lewinsky gained worldwide celebrity status; she subsequently engaged in a variety of ventures including designing a line of handbags under her name, being an advertising spokesperson for a diet plan, working as a television personality, and then leaving the public spotlight to pursue a master's degree in psychology

Yes

Fuggin this m8

That bottom picture pisses me off and it's not even cause they're women. I mean sure that pisses me off too but it's more than that.
I think it's those smiles. Look at the top pic, they're focused on their job, hard at work, probably stressed as hell. Then look at the bottom pic. Not a care in the world, each of them happy as can be. They don't have to do real work, their existence as strong independent women workers alone makes them good journalists.

FPBP

Is that even a question?

All you cucks living in a society where women are equal. You bought it upon yourselves.

What do we even need women for? We can just inseminate artificial eggs from skin cells in an artificial womb.

Gas the women gender war now.

because you're a goddamn faggot, son
a big goddamn fruity-loops faggot

It's not like they could beat us in a war.

fpbp honestly

>tfw smoking used to be cool
>tfw drinking used to be cool
>tfw watching sports used to be cool
>tfw sex used to be cool

Women ruin everything.

RARE
A
R
E

sex is still pretty okay

A job for someone that desperately wanted a better job title than their degree could grant them.

Money ruined Journalism.
Well, money and the internet.
In today's world there's more than three TV channels and hardly anyone reads a newspaper. If that weren't enough, they have to compete with literally every website in existence.
It was pretty good for a while when they had the whole fourth estate thing going. Now though, now it's back to good old fashion yellow journalism.

Fishing maybe? At least until it suddenly becomes a new trend and they get attention for doing it someday

>Have women ruined
yes

but it is men's fault for letting women hold status outside the family.

I am meme engineer. Memes are a very sophisticated technology and you need sophisticated tools lake rare pepes and autism. It's a useful experience.

cook, design?

Women are the cause of the fall of man.

Yes.

People like you specifically.

R A R E
A
R
E

you can also see that in the picture with the men in charge they were also women but in the picture with the girls in charge tehre´s no man at all

I fucked a girl on her period the other day. It wasn't good. She only told me after i payed for the hotel and got her in the room. Fucking spent the whole night tuning her. Fuck my dick looked all fucked up in the morning with caked blood and pussy juice. Fucking felt disgusting in the morning, i couldn't even get hard at one stage.

>At least until it suddenly becomes a new trend
That will never happen, however, they might end up ruining it by other means as saying "fishing is just as cruel as hunting" or some shit like that.

Not for long, they hear people talking all the time about engineering being a respectable field of work. What do you think they'll do? Work hard and earn a place in said field? Or make up 10000 new ________ic/al Engineer titles that allow them to wander about an office talking to people and feel good about themselves.

Warhammer?

Real science.

>I fucked a girl
Gross.

Actors, it's actors in the first picture.

Every time I see this I can't help but chuckle.

Women are toxic and I would assume a business staffed entirely by women would be a disaster however whenever I read this I'm struck by how weak the fucking the manager who wrote the article is and whilst women are cunts her weak leadership is just at fault. She should have put down fucking numerous times and three of the staff she mentioned should have been fired. Sacking Sarah and one or two others after their incidents and replacing them could have saved the business.

Recently nothing makes me angrier than seeing grown up women grin gleefully like children.

they'll have to pry rape culture away from my cold, dead fingers

It is All the President's Men.

Your virginity

90 percent of women turn everything into high school. Women in the workplace gossip, lie, backstab, insult, etc about each other instead of just doing their fucking jobs, working as a team, and doing what is best for the company.

The less women you have in a company, the better it is.

Yup

I guess you didn't see that WH canon is being violently raped by some sjw who is making a female space marine game.

Sorry user.

Agreed! They are natural born enablers of every weakness known to man.

>He has sex other than its sole purpose of creating offspring
Disgusting

My ex and I used to play dota 2 together.
You could say she ruined it for me.
So add another one to the pile.

>have women ruined X?

Yes.

1. we're equal
2. oh shit we're actually not and we cant compete
3. lower standards / make men weak

lol, for real?
I haven't really payed attention to warhammer, other than walking past some warhammer store in munich sometimes and checking the display and moving on.
To me it looked like one thing that stayed mostly intact through the last 20 years or so

P R O X Y

R

O

X

Y

This shit just described my uni experience.

>EU

No doubt speaking from experience

Take heed, everyone.

old women ruined fishing.

same for old men. look up police teens fishing on youtube,

or fishing police show.

teens who love to fish, who ARE NOT doing drugs, smoking, doing degenerate things, are getting harassed by the cops for FISHING and it pisses off the old ladies.

women ruined fishing for teens,

Geez this is depressing.

What was the sauce for the 2016 pic? Was it the makeup of the Buzzfeed editors?

Huffington Post

Explain this further please. Are old women calling the cops on young guys fishing?

Pure, unadulterated war

When shit gets real they are run away screaming and crying

I've been watching the first season of the Apprentice to see the future President doing his thing, but it's also funny watching the women's team devolve into petty fights, yet winning every time with sex appeal.

/thread

They are trying their absolute best to destroy the military during peace time though.

Fuck peace time.

if you go for unending war though you end up like us

WITHOUT A DOUBT

BASED 2GET

They do shame any actual results of it with their hissy fit and "RAICSM" cries though and get people fired for the truth. So they did.

I wish I was you though. My life would be so much better if I had been born in the USA.

That's absolutely true and an explanation of that might be that they just hardly evolve mentally since high school

Newbee.b Axx
7k MMR gril, schools on high end Chinese pros regularly and will likely make it to DAC.

Going to the beach.
I swear they are getting bustier every year.

>106749129
Metal music.

The rise of bloggers in the mid 2000s ruined journalism. You wonder why they have no ethics when they started off on blogspot writing fake celebrity gossip.

Getting real fucking tired of every article title that is "___ just did ___." Lazy as fuck.

>Auscuck wanting to be born as a seppo
How you mighty arrogant roofuckers have fallen.

How do I stop being sexist? I see a group of only men in an office and I assume their working and getting shit done, but a group of women in a similar scenario and I assume they're gossiping and goofing off.

USA is a better country than Australia.

that's not saying much

Journalism is still the same, biased as ever, it's just people that got lazy and seemingly lost the ability of critical thinking and being able to identify fallacies on it.

women ruin everything, its something anyone is doubting, women are bad at everything they do, but they wanna do it because (((fucking reasons)))

Yes, yes they have. But it's not "their" fault really. A woman's job is to take care of the home, the children and support her husband. These days, if you wanna have a suburban life, both of you better have at least one job each. Woman should not be able do drive, vote or work.

Real question : I've always wondered how the fuck does mememaker where so creative.
Is it really linked to autism? Or is it kind of things they found in everyday life and take note of it?

Women didn't ruin anything

It's thirsty men who pamper women who gave them all their power. All women have power only because of another man by proxy

Women don't win divorces by being cunning, they are given them by male judges
Women don't enter professions and hobbies, men invite them and lower the bar for them

The real peoblem comes from children being raised by women and not fathers, creating a generation that thinks women are always right, always precious and always need to be protected.

Honestly I'm glad that millions of kids grow up watching pewdiepie, at least they have a fucking fatherfigure who isn't afraid to say nigger or rape

No way
Source ?

This, games-workshop seems so immuable, always the same small stores full of nerds