What are you most looking forward to in a Trump presidency?

What are you most looking forward to in a Trump presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiJ4KUuT9bs
youtube.com/watch?v=46zrey2IAak
youtube.com/watch?v=waHPeTcIucM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Having a president that isn't a complete faggot and will literally call a reporter a lying piece of shit on national TV if they in fact are a lying piece of shit.

Also the wall

I want him to destroy the cancerous regressive liberal culture once and for all

No more liberal faggotry

The Wall.

world war iii

Him going away before his first and only term ends

Watching his fanboys do the mental gymnastics necessary to justify his constant flip flops.

Says the rural and suburban retard on his knees begging liberals for jobs and literally threatening to build a wall around his country if they don't respond.

Genetically inferior, subhuman waste.

Getting rid of NAFTA. It destroyed my home town completely.

this
there was ~20 participants in the hk slut walk & ~15 participants of refugee welcome here
... which is 20 & 15 respectively too many

>the wall
not gonna happen. Even if it does happen, mexicans do not come to america by climbing over walls. They get smuggled in cars or go through underground tunnels. Some even fly.

the fact that many people are more willing to espouse their beliefs instead of hiding. the silent majority will rule and the cucks will scatter like roaches. the light is blidning

GUNS!

forcing people to see facts and not just put their head in the sand like crazy people then call everyone else trying to fix things crazy and try-hards and to just stop trying and to shit out a bunch of kids with no prospects.

>mexicans do not come to america by climbing over walls

Retard. Go to Arizona there's thousands of them that just walk right across.
youtube.com/watch?v=XiJ4KUuT9bs

LEAKED RUSSIAN FOOTAGE OF THE TRUMP TAPES IT'S HAPPENING. youtube.com/watch?v=46zrey2IAak

Leftie butthurt

Election night was the most fun I've had in a long time, can't wait for January 20th.

The return of traditional values.

>Alex Jones
fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=waHPeTcIucM

Jesus Christ nigger just go on youtube and search "illegal immigrants crossing border" Jonestown was just the first link. Couldn't find the one from Arizona where a rancher with night vision sees thousands cross in a week.

i think it's gonna be hilarious. with a slight helping of asspain.

you have to live in DC to appreciate this. Imagine hundreds of thousands of people overpaid to do a job and going out to fancy parties and eating out, going to nice bars. Socializing with friends, hanging out in their cliques, and looking down on the little people outside the beltway. Never once do they feel threatened.

Now imagine all of them terrified that they either might lose their jobs or take on three times the amount of work they had and not get a nice bonus. Or they might have to move to a new office in Alaska!

I live for this. I feel bad for my fellow burgers that don't know this joy. This lib utopia that is DC is about to get anally violated, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to the reeeeeee.

>you have to live in DC to appreciate this
>I feel bad for my fellow burgers that don't know this joy

Yeah....I'll just take your word on that m8ey

Manifest destiny

All the pee memes

He is a liberal!
having a pee fetish is literal degeneracy!

Except having a total pisscuck in office, that is pretty faggoty

This will happ

>the silent majority
that is not a real meme pisscuck

Literally just leftist butthurt. He like most presidents before him will likely have little effect on my personal life but its fun to watch lefties REEEEEEE anytime he says anything.

>Election night was the most fun I've had in a long time
Was it a pee party?

endless kekz. if he owns up to his word he will ger re - elected. unless (???you???) cunts do something stupid.

Not going to war for Saudi Arabia.

Dank memes

He owns up to pee pee

Like grabbing pussy!

The silent majority decided the election, are you seriously still in denial?

>inb4 popular vote that just happens to disappear when you discount 1 border state that doesn't require an ID to vote

I'm looking for better gun laws. The Old GOP got re-elected so their policies will dominate. Wall Street runs both parties so no improvement there.

I'm fine with reasserting white political dominance , lower ammo prices, and perhaps the Hearing Protection Act passing.

We either have four or eight years before the GOP lose the White House out of usual American hubris. That's time to prepare for the next cyclic shitstorm.

Good thing that's fake news

Not getting drafted into an unnecessary war with Russia over Syrian airspace

impeachment

>Genetically inferior, subhuman waste
So a leaf?

He wont need to get into a war with Putin peeing all over is drumphy face

no, human waste is more of trumps thing

His Impeachment

>It's like he actually believes in fake news
You're adorable.

Kek's total materialization into this plane, and utter destruction he will wreak upon the cucks and some (((others))).

I want him to make drastic protectionist changes and hopefully destroy modern liberal culture so the left will go back to what it was. Giving a fuck about white people.

trump empire invading australia and our cuck politicians being executed on live tv

Which will never happen...

thx babe

B-b-but m-muh free enterprise! USA! USA!

>Dreaming of cartoon race wars
Jesus could you be more cucked?

the wall

Unmentionables getting van'd
Increase in oven manufacturing
Freelance RWDS
Undisclosed location sub-basment executions
Indefinite interment for unmentionables
Oven disposal for unmentionables

Annex Kosovo

His death.

another oswald is cleaning his rifle atm

this. then i will tell every idiot here who supported him that i was right.

neoliberal butthurt

Impeachment.

this

Not getting YANK'D for four years, other than that it'll be pretty normal