Michael's Jackson's White Daughter Chimping Out In The Press

How does Sup Forums feel about a white man playing Michael Jackson?

The daughter is hating it.

"Incredibly offended!"

"Makes her want to vomit."

Read here:

eonline.com/news/821644/paris-jackson-incredibly-offended-by-joseph-fiennes-michael-jackson-casting-says-it-makes-her-want-to-vomit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO0kdsHEJhM&feature=youtu.be
listal.com/list/black-actors-playing-white-characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He had a real daughter? Or adopted?

Either way, how much pussy did he get off her?

>Half-black daughter.

Not even his daughter, Jackson's dad had him castrated as a kid to maintain his high pitched voice. Probably explains the childish behavior too.

I don't blame her, he looks fucking ridiculous.

Nobody knows who her father was. Certainly it wasn't MJ. The only one of his kids who might've been biologically related to him is the one called Blanket, but probably not. Paris's mother is Debbie Rowe.

I kind of agree with her re: the casting here. I mean, wtf.

So did mj

No nostrils?

It was in vitro from an unknown (to the public) sperm and egg donor. His kids are 0% biologically connected to Michael, they were adopted by him, as per the agreement.

That is why his daughter looks white, both her parents were.

Serious question, does this girl actually believe she's black ???

If Michael Jackson didn't want to be played by a white man then he shouldn't have become a white man.

Nice numbers. Still, how are you going to find a nigger to play him? Name one nigger that's as white as MJ. Hell, try to name one white person as white as MJ.

Are you implying mj didnt?

it doesn't matter if you're black or white...

can someone explain to me how she is his daughter? Michael Jackson was full black and his ''daughter'' didn't even end up remotely black

Also, she looks about mid 30s

That sumbitch looks like a dr who alien

I thought the whole point of acting was playing someone you're not. I never understood why people get mad about different races playing different races. IT'S CALLED ACTING.

Like blacks playing Hamilton.

robert deniro should play michael jackson

I have no idea how she is his daughter

But she could Eiffel my tower

KEK

yeah, but what are they going to do?
get a black actor and paint him white?
this shit makes no sense

nother man's jizz, MJ sucked his cock & spat it into the greasy cunt of a fat hillbilly, and thus this beauty was conceived.

MJ literally bought his kids, and none of them look remotely like him.

Two are white and 'Blanket' looks like a Hawaiian.

so its a dude ?

>Michael Jackson

literally who gives a shit anymore

Id love for Ice-cube to play that part. Would be hilarious.

Hmm, sounds kind of RACIST to me the way liberals are acting like RACE MATTERS

so far, about 24 people, and that's just this thread

>Name one nigger that's as white as MJ.
Shaun King.

Damn, Michael Jackson's daughter looks like THAT?

That dude looks like Briana Wu, lol

Indeed Red in Shawshank redemption, supposed to be a redhead Irish man. No potato eating fags cried about the part going to a black guy

He had a daughter with Elvis Presley's daughter

every time I see OP's pic this is all I can see.

>Blanket
wtf

Wait, was michael jackson cucked to raise another mans child?

BLEACHED

Only reason I'm in this thread.
Highest level dindu.

this is actually hilarious

No, that's the point tard, it's not his daughter.

he was rich as fuck

Underrated

>he was rich as fuck
>raised up another mans seed due to self¬hate

she has that look that says "i've made so many bad decisions, but nobody has ever said "no" to me, lol"

The least she could do is respect her Father that he wanted so much to be white he spent a fortune changing his skin colour.

To portray him as a black man after the point of the proceedure would be very offensive and just flat out wrong.

BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

#KILLWHITEY
#BLACKLIVESMATTER

>her Father that he wanted so much to be white he spent a fortune changing his skin colour.
Yeah but she has been fed that bullshit about him having a skin disease that turned him white.

WE WUZ EMPRARS

haow cen wite boiz komplete ?

and?

>inb4 he was a le cuck xDD

he could afford to raise thousands of kids, plus even though he was not a pedo he definitely enjoyed being around kids

watch that interview where he talks about his "sleepover parties" at his villa

he was a creepy fuck

Maybe we should invest in this Disease.

that's just ignorant !

Really easy just get them all to start bleaching their skin from a early age like Michael did, which fucked up his shit.
Also that girl Lark Vorhess or how ever you spell here name from save by the bell who played Lisa Turtle did the same.

lmao. He was BLEACHED, blackboi.

Bow down to the surpremacy of the BWC

>How does Sup Forums feel about a white man playing Michael Jackson?
Why.jpg

I'd be more offended by the fact they're making a cashgrab movie in the first place.

>the one called Blanket

checked n kekked m'dude

Im white and I actually agree with this. I didnt like it when they pulled the star wars shit....or how they are trying to put black people in white roles like fucking johnny flame from fantastic 4. I cant complain about this one. Even though MJ "Thought" or "Wanted" to be white....he WAS black.

>Maybe do a transformation from a black to a white.....but NOT solo white. (That's inaccurate)

Michael right before he lost his fragile grip on sanity.

>WE WUZ POP SINGERS N SHEEIT

>dad was a nigger
>White
No

I'm with this guy
I stopped liking his music when I was 12 and the older I've gotten the more I've hated him and how hardcore he helped the Jews destroy American society
Fuck him

>even though he was not a pedo
There really is no evidence to back up that claim
It's definitely quite possible he was a pedo

>proclaiming the greatest dancer and pop artist of all time was black
I mean look at the guy he's obviously white that gave inspiration to millions don't forget that he also named the Jew the fact that he moonwalked is evidence enough can't get whiter than that.

How does his daughter have almost no African features and an almost white complexion? I get dominant and recessive genes, but that is just ridiculous. Did Jackson change his genetics while getting plastic surgery and skin bleaches? ....or is she not genetically his daughter at all?

He was a pseudo-pedo,also
>Michael Jackson
>Not white

>..or is she not genetically his daughter at all?
Rumors always said he had a white guy donate the sperm to live his fantasy of being a all white family.

youtube.com/watch?v=cO0kdsHEJhM&feature=youtu.be

shes pretty except for nose and chin

That MJ kinda reminds me of the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz.

I wish we can make a trade. Remove the nigger from Star Wars and you can have black Michael Jackson.

MJ was an honorary Aryan, truly a 1 in a billion groid

>hated nigs so much he used his wealth to become white
>dropped subtly anti-Jew lyrics
>pissed off the recording industry kikes with his music catalogue business
>liked loli and boipussy
>got killed by Jews

>white
You idiot points 2 3 are why points 4 and 5 happened.

I use the tactics with my hands and pockets to hide my chub

MJ himself said he was 1/4th white and 1/4th Native, he could have had some decently white looking kids, probably not that white though

i would put her feet in my face while I fuck that 'nigger pussy' if you fellow anons catch my drift

>Not using the headline 'I want you black"

How the fuck did Michael change skincolor?

Dang that makes so much sense.

She looks a quarter black to me, mom's genes must be pretty strong.

Oddly enough, the oldest boy has the same vitiligo condition Michael had, making it pretty likely he was his son. Out of all his kids though, he doesn't look anything like him to me. So who knows...

The daughter I'm really not sure.

Blanket definitely looks like a Jackson to me.

Well, she is obviously suicidal.

Are you retarded?

Guys, really. How are they going to find a black man with a nose small enough to fit a prosthic over, while still giving the appearance of a somewhat small nose? The sensible move would be to have a mulatto-actor as MJ in his darker days though.

Michael looking like he's gonna run over a couple of CIA niggers any day now

>incredibly offended
but only when it suits (((their))) agenda, fucking hypocritic parasites

>producers cripple under pressure and cast a black guy
>story aims to go toward the child molesting angle to create drama in a boring story
>black people lose their shit over yet another black being a predator

They should get shaun king to play mj. Best of both worlds.

Just give some white guy blackface.

Here is Paris's mother, Debbie Rowe

This is why Paris spends her monthly allowance on drugs

Sometimes no amount of money can make you pretend that you are not eating a shit sandwich

Paris is as good looking as she will ever get

She will probably OD or suicide in a few years

She has seen her future and it is grim

>multi-millionaire with successful business empire
>future is grim

yeah no.

Liberals love seeing a Negro Viking
They love the idea of a Negro 007
The embrace a Broadway play about the founding fathers played by minority's
But a white man playing the role of a gay/paedophile Negro who turns himself into a white woman, that's racist

I will probably see it, Brando and Taylor said it happened, the three of them in a car for 1000 miles, you could turn that into a really cheap 30 minute weekly situation comedy
Its just like, like, Poetry

Talcum X would sort this

But he was white. Why would you get a black guy to play a white guy. Makes no sense. It would make sense if they got a black kid to play him as a kid though.

Blanket might be his, his other 2 children are definitely pure white and not his.

I'm not the only one seeing it, good.

listal.com/list/black-actors-playing-white-characters

are there any pics of the blanket child?

That is some career ending awfulness by Joseph Fiennes

I thought that guy was a good actor?

Half Aussie

Daily reminder that MJ dindu nuffin and (((they))) slandered him for the song 'They don't care about us'

MJ had "kids" through a "surrogate" mother. It was all the rage when he showed them off from a balcony by holding the child OVER THE RAILING.

For as much MJ was based on (((them))), he was a fucking weirdo, pedo, and absolutely 100% not even related to his own (((children))). He essentially paid money to a white family so he could call himself their dad.

Blacks cannot into blue-eyed children; vitiligo doesn't work that way.