AfD is embracing pepe

is their meme magic strong enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150939387/Ist-dieser-Facebook-Eintrag-der-AfD-Jugend-strafbar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2017 already off to a great start, good luck Krauts

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Good luck Germany

Praise kek.

They are using fucking meme arrows. I swear half of them are Sup Forumsacks.

He missmemed though. The ishygddt shouldn't be memearrowed.

I can't believe Pepe became the most powerful meme in the world.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150939387/Ist-dieser-Facebook-Eintrag-der-AfD-Jugend-strafbar.html

>self defense confirmed to be illegal in Goymany

>inb4 old article

krautchanners?

Ein verdammter Frosch

Haha

Vortrefflich!

NO UNKEKING IN GERMANY!

>Calling them 'meme arrows'
Kys

Back to the leafy comment section you faggot

>using meme arrows on facebook
That does it, I'm not voting for them

how do you call them?
surely not "bigger than symbol" or "greentext"

They really aren't hiding their power level.

Oh boi.

Remember when Petry had to defend the elected AfD guy that called homofags 'degenerates' on his facebook? On live tv?

I dont thing this is a winning strategy just yet ... germans are so much more cucked than white americans sadsmileyface

right carrots

why germans never provide a fucking translation? jesus christ, i fucking hate krauts

now you are thinking as a true future multicultural raped germanista citizen. have a upvote and go back.

I am praying to GOD that AFD gets some shit going. Germany is the HEART of Europe and to watch them turn into London/UK is the most intolerable horrifying nightmare I can possibly imagine.

They need to play things right, using Pepe will only attract the thought police, which are a full blown issue in Germany. You need to completely step into INTELLECTUAL high term and rip the fuck out of Merkel and the entire left establishment, you need to REALLY start shit there in the raw fashion if you are ever going to make a proper change. Loud fucking music, big shows, making a big loud noise is the only possible way to really save Germany over there.

You need a translation to understand that? Can't expect too much from an irish I suppose.

Julius Cuck:
>What kind of arrogance is it to let people become desperate behind a fence. Fences are a symbol of inhumanity and show that you're scared of having to share your wealth and other things of this kind [tranlsators note: probably referring to gf/wife]. How can you be so cynical? In front of... show more

AfD youth:
>Fairs are protected by walls, fences and machine guns
>the borders are without protection
>not wanting that the borders get protected
>i seriously hope that you guys dont do this

We can only hope.

When they are so low energy they make a Jeb Bush photoshop fail, no, no they have not. They're pretty low energy. SAD

AfD guy: women in the kitchen :D faggots in the gas :DDD
AfD stand: Foreigners out :D t. Gaulan

Rest should be obvious.

Absolute madmen

all germans are low energy, except for maybe hitler.