HOLY FUCK TURN ON CNN POOPER GETTING WRECKED!

youtube.com/watch?v=bQRJ6wQk5OM

youtube.com/watch?v=bQRJ6wQk5OM

about 25 minutes back in the stream, he looked like he was going to cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rnoukNWR840
youtube.com/watch?v=SUyAk0bYps0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk6asYpGJaM
youtube.com/watch?v=rGr1gTfwVFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never seen this guy so rattled.

Pooper? Quick get pee-er

Fake news, that fake news is going to destroy you cucks forever and you're still proudly wearing it like a badge.

This delusion.

lmao this pedo is rustled

Fake news on this

Hi Putin

Still haven't heard 1 single fact that was wrong in the CNN report from the Trump campaign.

He's staying up late tonight, I bet he won't sleep.

If you rewind it to just this point when she says "fancy french word" and watch his eyes, you can see the moment that the remainder of his soul was destroyed utterly.

Wow maybe he can talk some sense into those Muslims, we can use this!

Absolutely delicious to see this bitch with nothing to say. This strong woman wrecked the shit out of him and his pathetic weak arguments.

I honestly almost feel bad for him.

>tfw god emperor of the free west is also invested with the mantle of global caliph of islam

Who is this cutie?

Cooper's stumbling over his words, you suppose he's a vodka drinker (lol they can't smell it durr)?

He is so lizard-like in appearance.

Us vodka alcoholics handle our alcohol pretty well. It's the whiskey people you have to watch out for.

Kellyanne Conway

youtu.be/rnoukNWR840

Checked, his face is a mask. He blinks and contorts in fear though, in nearly-invisible, very fast tics. His eyes when she said that businesses usually fire employees who lie and cost the company money, she was talking directly to him.

I like this woman, she clearly has a hard on for this poofter.

That old "POW" is finally going out to pasture. He knows he will have to be debriefed on this for a long time, might face some token charges and an extremely hefty fine, but he's old and it'll just be funnier to watch him rail on about Drumf on twitter with the rest of the butthurt nobodies.

This is a fucking disgraceful end to a disgraceful career, how many people has this guy killed?

>It's the whiskey people you have to watch out for.

Lies. I drink my whiskey and do fine. It's people who drink wine that are the problem.

How about we all stop watching cnn

What reports?

Serious question.

This is brilliant. I wonder at which point they began to fake the line.

Here's that cuck who got BTFO'd by Trump at the big presser, after Trump shut his lying ass down.

an erotic Sup Forums fanfic made it into a nevertrumper's hands and then into mcbain's hands and he leaked it to the media and tried to sell it as real to the fbi i guess and they all BTFO'd themselves forever, no do overs, today was the day CNN destroyed itself

might take a couple days to crash completely but you can see from the ticker that the plunge protection team is already desperately floating this stock

the joke's on you guys...Anderson Cooper loves getting fucked in the ass.

fbi appears to be clean though, they said the report was garbage, but somehow it all wound up going from the democrats to mccain to buzzfeed which proves they are all in a cabal

also i suspect it was to be passed off as some sort of dirty trick to attack trump an impeach him, but obviously they failed and this will just make it impossible to gin shit up in the future at all

no one would even give a shit if trump did in fact enjoy golden showers, approval ratings would probably go up honestly senpai

The point wasn't just to embarrass him, it was to provide a pretext for impeachment. It just exposed those in on the plot completely, if they were shitting their pants and trying everything before this stunt, they are certainly going to be completely fucking panicked now. They must know the NSA has everything on them, and that all their sordid little hobbies can be leaked with impunity now? Leaking as a tactic is now completely fair game.

I'd be fucking scared as hell if I was them.

It's nothing.

Who? Trump be scared? its late friendo

he's saying the leakers are going to be crucified by trump

>nervous lefty "dutch" officer worried

Trump's not scared, the cucks who all united for this final bipartisan push to set the stage for his impeachment over ginned up fake news are though. Do you think they worked with any foreigners on this one?

Oh yeah there's a spy involved from another country. Colluding with a foreign agent to concoct fake intelligence findings in order to create the circumstances for an impeachment is probably the very definition of treason user.

if he doesn't do anything then treason is officially fine and the whole place is going to go up in flames at the behest of soros or whoever

>James Stewart, the Black Knight of Lorn

Based

This is now officially the best action-thriller reality TV show ever made anons. How can Hollyweird ever compete?

I know the buzzfeed side but why is CNN getting flack. So far I've seen that they made a very vague post about the report? More details pls

no they lied all night about it, cnn is fucking toast

youtube.com/watch?v=SUyAk0bYps0

FULL PRESSER he totally cut their shit to pieces

>tfw he sends the lugenpresse to gitmo
obama should have closed it eh?

At the 44th generation, you effectively have 8 Trillion 42nd great grandparents. Of course there is plenty of overlap. I bet you could make this connection with your own lineage too if you selectively pick which ancestor's line to follow going back instead of choosing your direct line of father's father.

user we can use this

what if he becomes caliph because he is very powerful and then orders them to convert to being coptic or some shit

they would do it, muslims have the world's worst case of big man syndrome

Hi Mike.

Wine drinker here, this is totally false. It's rum drinkers who can't hold their liquor.

Rum drinker here, nope it's not us. It's the Gin drinkers that start shit

He's melting down before our eyes. He's also former CIA, so it looks especially bad for them. His former colleagues who weren't in on any of the Trump hits must be completely ashamed of him and those that were in on it. Those that were are probably already trying to flee the country, especially if they worked with foreigners to do this. Anybody who worked there and worked to undermine the elected future President has struck a blow at our very nation's foundation.

I hope the CIA just fixes their shit here in the next few days instead of making it difficult for themselves.

Cut my media into pieces
This is my last retort
Subversion
No Reading
Don't give a fuck publish false polls, leading

This is my last report

Cause were losing our sight
Losing our mind
Wish somebody would tell us it's fine
Losing our sight
Losing our mind
Wish somebody would tell us it's fine

Gin dribket here, fuck you bitchs faggits i do what i wantlt.

kek

Can't Cuck the KAC

BUT IT WAS HER TURN OUR QUEEN

>It's not true. Your sources are not correct.
>So Trump didn't receive a two-page summary of the dossier?
>We can't discuss that.
>You just said it wasn't true.
>I KNOW YOU'RE FEELING THE HEAT TODAY
>You're feeling the heat.
>WHAT HEAT DO WE FEEL?

Yeah, she sure showed him. She was bleeding out of her eyes and out of her where ever.

She wrecked that fag user. It's all just fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk6asYpGJaM

Anderson Cooper might not be gay after all. He just got fucked hard by Conway.

>BUT IT WAS HER TURN OUR QUEEN

I assume that is the outfit, sans the mask, she wears to the giant billionaire orgies.

I know you're feeling the heat today.

From a racist board it is fucking weird and the third temple thing is weird. And everything about him his past his family his ethics his house his hand symbols his mouth his actions. All fucked. From the one drop rule to everybody is related

You're a sexist, mentally retarded piece of shit. Kill yourself so that nobody else has to get their hands dirty on your filthy blood.

He felt her feminine monthly vitality

>You're a sexist
[Citation needed]

#fakenews

Cooper sooper pooper scooper

Post the video of the interview. it's over now

this

I wonder if the CNN will survive 8 years of our Emperor's bullying.
He's not even inside the white house and they're already out of their mind.

that's probably an old pic with a legitimate story, but damn, it looks like someone said "hey, the tards seem to like ostentatious wealth. put on this gold tent and do that fake smile"

Reddit here. Let's keep the chain going guys!

hi (((CNN)), you filthy kike

can you tell us why we should trust journolosts? or unnamed sources?

kek, these faggot journos are publishing(or claiming to) CLASSIFIED INFORMATION??!!??

is that lawful?

It's nice and comfy, but nearly ice cold here.

>it'll just be funnier to watch him rail on about Drumf on twitter with the rest of the butthurt nobodies.

McCain trying to twitter war with Twitter's shitposting master.....It'd be the funniest shit imaginable.

I only watch them for the butthurt, is this their new business model?

Shook like he was getting fucked by Michael J. Fox.

When she was First Lady she was notorious for her clothing budged, spending millions of dollars of the public's money on necessities like clothing, and food for her endless gala parties.

no doubt user, i wonder when pics and shit of those will start to leak, it's the ultimate honeypot so we can assume they were all recorded by numerous parties

Grill yourself

CNN=officially Trumps bitch

>why is CNN getting flack
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! SALACIOUS RUMORS PUBLISHED ON BUZZFEED!!

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!

(we didn't link it directly though, so no backsies)

Trump totally pissed on them

hahahaha saved

that fucking guy is finished, he can maybe join the new, print-only trump agitprop press

broadcast media has to obey fcc rules, and they state that the media has to serve the public, putting out fake news to subvert our nation's democracy is cause for revocation of your broadcasting license at least

Zzzzzz

NEVER GO FULL RETARD. seriously, is that fully assembled burger, with tomatoes, onions, and pickles, STILL ON THE GRILL???

Trump cannot take office soon enough.

First you had a pink house. You burned down Toronto so we burned down that one. Then it was white. Now it's yellow

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

I hope they enjoy thirty million beaners.

Ohhhh shit I think I figured out who is going to execute the day of the rake!

Beaners!

Think about it.

>rake is their natural weapon, they are born skilled in its use
>enjoy being in white countries
>justin already invited them all in

Day of the rake is going to happen anons. It's going to happen soon, and it's going to be glorious. Canada will celebrate its new demise with Mexican-themed parties and propaganda, no shit cap this.

>He's melting down before our eyes
not sure what you are talking about, I didn't see him melt down, but maybe I'm just autistic

why does kellyanne allow pooper to constantly interrupt?

not sure wtf is going on with CNN, they haven't changed their point of view AT ALL since they lost the election. they should all be fired and hung for treason

gotta heat up the pickle a little

so where can i watch Poofter getting BTFO?? where is it in the OP vid? can someone just reupload a non live version?

he's a studied little prick but just rewind and watch his eyes, and only his eyes, he's about to cry when she mentions that a poor employee is usually fired

I'll wait for someone to make a webm

webms are faggoty google tech, fuck them

someone upload vdeo pls

Youtube's being fuckity with me now user, sorry.

BLASTED

so is TCP! why don't you boycott the net you outrageous NEEERD

we could throw away everything google ever invented and be fine, user, and tcp predates google

i'd be fine if trump fried the extra-usa internet in the name of cyber security or something and let you and the chinese fight over the scraps

they jews removed the stream at exactly 25 min

you caught that too eh

Yup, and in a few months they are crying about how they don't get it being thrown into the re-lit ovens.

I think they're all going to flee the country user, and just endlessly whine about it on the internet.

While it exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGr1gTfwVFE

here is the clip