>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CONFIRMATION HEARING SCHEDULE 1/12/17
>10:00 AM EST
Ben Carson for HUD
Wilbur Ross for SoC
T-Rex for SoS
Mike Pompeo for Director of CIA
>(Stream links will be updated when available)

APPEARANCES
>Trump Press Conference 1/11/17
youtu.be/UV27p_IGSAU
>Trump impromptu presser NYE @Mar-A-Lago 12/31/16
youtu.be/qaIMMMaWZwU
>Trump w/Don King @ Mar-A-Lago 12/28/16
youtu.be/OEMIxS44Xxk
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video7143598/the_princess_has_come_of_age_3d
youtube.com/watch?v=SBaU4xeUaKo
youtube.com/watch?v=HTNVz7QtRpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

NEW CIA LEAK REVEALS THAT TRUMP IS ACTUALLY A SKELETON INSURGENT

AWOO~

I still can't believe it.

Guys I just got told last thread to stop being a fascist by an user who btfo me...
I guess this is it...
Goodbye

>ohio

hows the weather down there in "not as good as your neighbor" land?

habeeb it

OP my sides great pic

55 and raining, can't complain for January

Did he really peed on russian girls?
I want video

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

I WILL END DRUMFPFH

k see you tomorrow

Real awoo hours

#
I am not being sarcastic. I am an immigrant who has a high paying job and all my friends have high paying jobs. I seriously have no reason to care about the lives of poor people. They really do seem replaceable to me. Just because these programs existed in the past does not mean they are good programs. How are poor people practically stealing health care from hospitals a good program? The money used for their care has to come from somewhere. It comes from people who DO pay for care (probably through insurance) or from a tax write-off, which is just another way of saying the tax payers pay for it. Why even bother with such a roundabout way? If we're going to repeal obamacare, let's go all the way.

And I don't see how you can say I was making a strawman argument. A strawman argument would have me disagreeing with you in some manner. I'm not knocking down any strawman here.

Nobody responded so I'll add my new Megumins.

Anyone know how many defections T-Rex can have on the committee vote to not get confirmed? I'm worried McCain, Graham, and Rubio are going to get self-righteous and autistic over muh warcrimes and muh Putin.

Unless we have some Democrats willing to vote for him he seems like the biggest target. I don't know the exact process for nominee hearings though.

Anyone else regret voting for the cis gendered white male?

Is that normal?

You ought to read about the night of the long knives, because it seems very prescient for you Naziboos and others like Spencer who want 14/88 immediately or they will attack Trump.

Time to remind yourself that most of Hitler's support base came for his nationalist economics and not because muh Jews got punished.

damn, its actually warmer there than here

w-well good thing our superior b-breeding left me with extreme temperature resistance h-haha...

I migrated to this thread illegally.

lol I'd like to see how many protesters turn out for Ben Carson

Nah every once in awhile it warms up between fronts, 48 hours ago it was like 10 and snowing. Tomorrow it'll be like 20 again.

I really don't care you whiny kike. If Trump is fine with the demographic replacement I need an alternative

Pleb

Even in his youth McCain had the physical appearance of a typical backstabber.

b u m p

where is everyone? yesterday when the pee pee erotic fanficion appeared there was a new /ptg/ about every half hour.

If there's one I will be rather fucking upset.

+1 like on that pic

[autisic screeching]

Atleast next week will be nice

dont engage the spencerfags

their autism won't allow them to stop defending their chubby autistic leader

P-please respond...

It's 3° here in Oregon

They'll pay some code Pink feminists to show up, like every other hearing up to this point.

Then fuck off back to SF. Trump is literally personal friends with the PM of Israel and has a Jewish daughter. He was never your guy and he never will be.

Some of us actually care about fixing the economy and doing productive, feasible things rather than sperging out and screaming. And oh look, WE FUCKING DID THAT BY GETTING TRUMP ELECTED INSTEAD OF CLINTON OR JEB.

Kek, at the height it was like one every 10 min and the presser was the same. Felt like primaries for a little while.
>thread at like 100
>auto updates to 250 when he called CNN fake news

that's a good one, have a pepe

I doubt it, libcucks won't ever protest against niggers. Obama ruined the country and not a single one of them had any balls to call him out

what manga is that

I don't know but I'll give you (You)'s for the megumemes.

Is this (You)? Did you delete your twitter or this that someone else? Post proofs if possible.

Lel who cares what the mayor of London thinks.

Sad panda me user

I want Hillary out of my life. The fact that she was even in the primaries shows how close America was to destruction.

>has the title in english right on the cover
Come on, user.

Please give this megumin a maga hat

Sup Forums blown the heck out

That Pepe gave me a seizure, You will be hearing from my lawyer

Spencer has nothing to do with anything that has ever happened here...like I said Filth....pushing filth at every opportunity

Kellyanne has digits too!

> "You want to hear about destiny? I was born Jan. 20, 1967. I will turn 50 years old on Inauguration Day, the day he is sworn in as president," she says, deadpanning, "Honestly, I think my family is very relieved that they don't have to think of a party idea."

PRAISE KEK!

This and this. Manafort had one job: guarantee the state GOP machines wouldn't cower to the national GOP pressure and force a contested convention.

He had deep connections with the party due to his role an "adviser" to the presidential campaigns of Republicans Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush (and Bob Dole, but that shouldn't count).

Bottom line is: up until the convention republicans saw (rightly so) Trump as an outsider to the party and the local power structures could simply betray Trump at the convention or shut him down at the general election.

In the end only Kasich and Ohio didn't bend the knee (statewide) and I wouldn't put past Trump to have sicced Manafort at Kasich to topple the leader of Ohio GOP.

FOR HOUSE AND DOMINION

xvideos.com/video7143598/the_princess_has_come_of_age_3d

Holy shit this triggers me. I'm matriculating to medical school and these normie morons have no fucking idea how influential and a big shot Carson was in neruosurgery. FOR FUCKS SAKE HE PIONEERED SO MANY SURGERIES THAT PEOPLE SAID WERE IMPOSSIBLE.

When he took over Hopkins ( AT AGE FUCKING 33) he had amazing successes, not just his twin surgery. Like first brain surgery in utero, reviving the hemispherectomy, taking on insane locations to operate on.

These idiots don't understand how insane that department was at JHU, Elieen Vining, Ben Carson, John Freeman, Donlin Long, etc.

What I would do to work in that era with them...

He wasn't a good surgeon, he was a once in a generation.

Alright. I saw your Cris-chan earlier. Did you like the new episode? I did.

Someone please get Portugal on the line to explain my government to me please. I don't know which committee T-Rex was talking to yesterday.

Sorry, I thought you were a liberal engaging in parody and taking things to the extreme because I thought the ACA was retarded.

Lrn2 file search scrub

drumpf BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=SBaU4xeUaKo

But he's right about all of those things

All awoo posters are post 2014-pol newfags

Kellyanne is not even 50 yet?

Well, I'll have to move her out of my best "MILF" folder until then

Sorry anons... I hope you have comfy hot chocolate

>futa
Gay

Similar feelings.

I like to imagine myself in 30 years flipping through some literature, seeing her face printed in color, then tossing the book in the trash.

interesting, it is little witch academia, hentai rip off.

This is politically incorrect. You need to go back to plebbit. Trump also said he wouldn't mind ivanka getting blacked. Is that something you have to support if you voted Trump? No
Calm down sperglet. I will never support Israel or the Jewish people. Don't try to politically correct me

thats actually a pretty crazy coincidence

The only "relevant" thing about spencer is that he started shilling against Trump, which puts him in the same category as Cenk and Keith Olberman

They're not going to fuck with him on Secretary of State they can't afford to.

I was a little confused about that too, I didn't know Rubio was in this kind of committee

I feel like most of Sup Forums is not extreme enough. Most people here just tip-toe around shitty compromises from before obama, when the truth is that most of these shitty programs were built long ago when america had a surplus of money. this is not the world we live in now. we can't act like everything is hunky-dory. People just take shit for granted nowadays without considering how much work it took to get to this point.

saved this around the height of CTR's initial invasion, Sup Forums was wigging the fuck out.

Did you guys see Andserson Cooper nearly in tears while arguing with Kellyanne?

youtube.com/watch?v=HTNVz7QtRpg

I'm not convinced of this.

I'm also out of my new Megumemes.

HEY GUYS WE ALL HATE JEWS ANYONE WHO LIKES JEWS IS A REDDIT SHILL OR JIDF

Oh wow Trump has a Jewish daughter and called Israel our greatest ally? Wow I guess I can't support him, nor can any REAL Sup Forumsiticians

Guyz we need to turn up the meme machine and take down this kike-loving cheetoh, anyone who wants to defend him is a shill civic cuck nationalist

I totally supported him for like the whole campaign since he came down the elevator but now that it turns out he's been doing these things for decades I can't support it anymore. We need to stop him at every step of the way and make the REAL voice of the altright heard.

> If I post enough Brock will let me see my parents again, he promised

That 'amnesty Don' bullshit

If you attack other people on the right who are pushing for white interests, you're a slimy faggot. it's as simple as that.

You're the only one talking about attacking Trump. Trump has done more
for white identity in the United States than any man in 80 years. Trump has earned our respect and gratitude ten times over. But politicians care about themselves and they come and go. The only value he has, the only reason he was worth supporting in the first place, is to the extent that he benefits white interests.

58% white, minority among children. The moment of apocalypse is right now, no second chances. We can't stop focusing on what really matters just because someone not completely hostile to our interests for elected.

>when you shitpost so hard that you take the Central Intelligence Agency for a ruse cruise and major media outlets spread your pee pee poo poo erotic fanfiction about the president elect of the U.S. because his tweets make you chuckle and they ruin their reputations over your autistically crafted adult literature.

all (((i'm))) willing to produce.

This shill sure is mad. Nice copy pasta

It was great. Konosuba, LWAtv, Maid Dragon, Demi-chan. This season is great.

It's just some good old fashioned white man weather.
There you go.
>save a doujin page you want sauce from
>go to exhentai
>click file search
>select page
>fap
It's not that hard user. Also get Sup Forums X for fucks sake. WAIT and Yandex work great for sauce.

Can you imaging being the guy who has to tell Trump he paid hookers to pee on each other?

>megumeme wanting to ruin her perfect body
Absolutely unacceptable.

WEAPONIZED

AUTISM

(neither this post or the last are intended to trigger seizures in user-kun, desu)

Conway joined the Trump campaign in July as an adviser and pollster, when Manafort was still in charge. But her relationship with Trump began more than 15 years earlier, when she got an apartment at Trump World Tower near the United Nations: "I sat on the condo board. That is where I really got to know him. He's very involved in his condos. He knew I was involved in politics, so he would always ask me my opinion about politics."

Conway's conversion from pollster to campaign manager came on a Friday that she describes as the low point of the campaign.

"The worst day of the campaign was Aug. 11."

Conway describes in detail a creeping malaise that filled the organization, and people wondering aloud, "Is it worth it? Can we win? Why did he say that? Who is in charge?"

When the New York Times reported Manafort may have received cash payments from a political party affiliated with Putin, the atmosphere reportedly within the campaign began to turn sour and despairing.

The next day Conway was back in Trump Tower, helping with a video shoot in which Trump "was doing different commercials and appeals and videotaped messages to groups that were holding meetings that he could not attend." They had been working on it for an hour or so and were about to leave for Pennsylvania when Trump asked everyone but her to leave the room.

After the others had gone, Conway asked Trump what was going on. "You are running against the most joyless person in presidential political history," she told the candidate, "and you don't look like you are having fun anymore."

Trump insisted he was having fun but admitted that he missed the days of the Republican primaries, when he traveled around the country and met people. "And I said, 'Well, those days are gone, because it is not the primary, it is the general [election]. But in fairness to you, sir, let's find a way to replicate that and put it into proper context for a general election strategy."

It was then that Trump offered her the job.

cougar is the term you're looking for.

Literally just search the title dude

is cnn really at fault?

Okay. It has been years since I watched these hearings and they've never been this contentious before. Normally it's just proceedural crap you ignore but this time who knows.

I only saw his testimony from before Trump's press conference too. After that CNN did damage control and the went to the Booker 2020 campaign event.

>armed eastern Jews could have prevented the Holocaust
Not really given several polish ones couldn't do so but in relation to the right of a citizen to rebel against a tyrannical government he is 100% right
>going to prison turns you gay
Situational homosexuality is observed in nature and in prisons, this is actual fact, I'm not sure how this is controversial
>obamacare is slavery
He was referring to the mandatory fine that masquerades as a tax for not having it and unlike the equally unconstitutional car insurance mandate you can't avoid it by simply not driving on public roads. A situation you cannot escape by virtue of breathing can be considered slavery
>a Muslim should not be president
Islam is a political ideology incongruent of American politics or values, this is also true
>America is like Nazi Germany
This doesn't require explaining

magine this, fellow travelers...you've just fastened your seat belt on your airline flight, when the flight attendant announces...

"In command of your flight today is Captain Trump...he's never flown a plane before"...

How many of you would stay in your seat?...

I see those of you thinking about voting for Donald Trump are still in your seats...a man with no experience in government and very questionable decision-making skills, who would be responsible for the lives of some seven billion passengers on this earth...

Think very seriously about it...

>promptly blown the fuck out within the same day

Stormfront is just an older, defeatist, less radical version of Sup Forums