youtube.com/watch?v=46zrey2IAak
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never

This guy is a fucking joke. Look for him and his apostles to blunder everything

He's done nothing wrong, so no.

Still not sick of winning.

Only thing I regret is not betting money on him

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

I bet you said Trump had no chance on being President as well.

I want his tanning juice. 30% doritos powder. 10% bouillon cube. 60% urea from the finest hookers

I would say "not particularly" if I just kind of didn't feel anything very strongly, and that is typically my answer in this sort of situation.

But no, in this situation, HOLY SHIT NO I DO NOT. This is the best thing we've ever done, as a country.

Donald Trump is such a "FUCK YOU" that there is literally no downside. Even if he ends the world like everyone said, at least it was the insane billionaire that did it. Comedy to the end.

Just waiting for this

lmao based leaf

Not when I'm reminded about the alternative.

No

I was feeling apprehensive for the last few weeks, but that press conference was pure gold. These next four years are going to be amazing.

I will enjoy watching this country burn

Pissrael will be there five ever

He needs to get over that stupid report and get used to receive criticism.

Shit, forgot my proxy again, today is sucks.

No regrets

It's gonna be fascinating to browse this board if Trump turns out to be as terrible a president as libtards think he's gonna be. How many will blindly defend him? How many will turn on him? And how long will it take?

What will the prevailing narrative about Trump in this board be 4 years from now?

Only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump. City people voted for Hillary

I was with Trump until his latest blunder. Now I'm a committed Dump Trumper.

>he doesn't know about Trump's narcissistic personality disorder

Trump will rise to every single slight made against him, no matter how petty. Take that one to the bank.

Fuck you Russia, why'd you hack the weather to kill my Red Russian kale.

Soft-Bank - 50,000 (+50 billion in investment)
US Steel -10,000
Sprint - 8,000
Carrier - 1,000 saved (10,000 incoming)
Ford - Kentucky plant
Ford - Michigan plant (+700 mill in investment)

No, you aussy faggot.

I can't hear you over the sound of muzzys raping your daughter.

Absolutely not. Trump will do a way better job dismantling the republican party than hillary ever would have.

First Post Best Post

At least your leader isn't the secret child of Fidel Castro.

Trumpocare will improve the cost of catheters and catheter related accessories. I hear the entire product range is lined in gold leaf and piss

Nope

I had hoped that his cabinet choices would be a lot better than what they are.

Instead, we have a bunch of neo-cohens and establishment stooges taking positions.

>Putting a person who advocates intelligent design in a position in the Department of education
>Putting a person involved in a law suit against the EPA in charge of it

Among others.

I just get the perception that its simply cutting off one's nose to spite the face.

As it stands, I don't expect much good from his administration, but its better than Clinton.

Speaking of rape :^)

No regerts
I'm getting it tattooed on my back.

>buy 6 gorillion bitcoin in 2009 when they were worth fucking nothing
>wait until 2016 and sell them for 700 bucks a pop
>bet it all on Trump 1 day before the election
>single handedly pay for the entire wall

He has done nothing wrong and actually already made some things better.. and he isnt even in the office yet.

>Trumpocare will improve the cost of catheters and catheter related accessories. I hear the entire product range is lined in gold leaf and piss

It will usher in a new era of...trickle down economics :^)

Yeah. youtube.com/watch?v=46zrey2IAak

Grab em by the pissbed

He unironically accomplished more in the last 3 weeks than Obama has in the last 8 years.

We will never have a black president again.

Hrm. Something like ten million jobs. Or some russian milhouse shit

Don't you just feel GOOD about voting for Trump? :^)

OY VET IT'S LIKE ANOTHER GOLDEN SHOWAH

>GOLDEN SHOWAH

lmao i love you

I'll tell you my opinion in 6 months if he delivers or not

Sheila Broflovski and all. You know how it is

No because I don't give a shit. I didn't vote for anyone for president because all the options were shit. I voted on my local ballot issues.

Candidate #1
>EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE FREE! DON'T MIND THE FACT THAT I NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE, I AM GOING TO FIGHT FOR THE WORKING CLASS! EVERYTHING WILL BE FREE!

Candidate #2
>FBI investigation, constant Wikileaks dumps, potentially doing weird ritualistic shit with other politicians, laughing at a rape victim, doing paid speeches by banks, being supported by the Saudis, didn't connect with anyone other than women/feminists and wanted worse tensions with Russia

Candidate #3
>A thin skinned man-child that has no grip on reality and lives in his own reality. A man who implied sexual assault was fine if you're famous, has a string of failed ventures, rips off people who have done work for him, said someone wasn't a hero because he was a POW and spread the term "fake news" around

Then there was the third party candidates. One was a former garage band hippie, the other guy has a VP pick who looks as old as "The End" from Snake Eater and is always asleep and I think there were others?

This election was a circus fuck fest. There were literally no good candidates and the entire election revolved around scandals rather than policies.

Consider the alternatives, retard. This meme that Sup Forums considers Trump a god that can do no wrong is so stupid. He was the least worst candidate.
>but you were so hyped
Yes, trying to build excitement for more people to vote for him.
>but le god emperor
It's a joke you autist.

Least worst. Underage rape trial. Least worst.

Sure thing Maqsood.

Where is the proof?

No, but I WANT HIM TO PUT THE MEDIA IN DEATH CAMPS REEEEEEEE

Ffs one of you pissbags said this earlier. It's a fucking trial Sven. The facts have been found in preliminary hearing to be able to proceed to test said facts even more

That was dropped immediately after winning rofl c'mon Tariq, it's okay, you lost.

So what you're saying is that he hasn't been proven to have done anything wrong?

Nope. Dropped due to no plaintiff's address. Would you give your real address for this case? She gave it. I still don't know when is next hearing because nobody seems to care about it

This is why we have no contest pleas

I voted for him, rooted for brexit, etc. etc.

I won't blindly defend him but here is the thing. He's a populist, he badly want to be liked and to succeed in the eyes of the American people. He simply doesn't care about making money via the presidency (watch press conference from today). He will make mistakes, I'm sure, but he won't be purposely sabotaging our country for the benefits of the global elite while trying to play us against one another. And the man is alpha as fuck, he might not be as refined or restrained as other politicians, but that's honestly what we need in this fucking PC culture. We need someone to bring the tight-asses back down a notch.

I'll be the first to say when he's fucking up, but so far - he's done far better than any president I've seen in the last... what, 20-25 years? and I wasn't politically minded before that.

No. Can you tell me what exactly is wrong with getting peed on by some hookers? Did he break any laws?

>dropped

lmao

It makes all your memes look like shit. There were even articles about the hetero now, white male disillusionment with anything not alt right. He literally makes almost all heterosexuals look like monkeys
>she gave it
>given date
Skirt more bitch

Pussy

And one last point - no matter how bad he is if he is a bad president, he will always have been the better choice compared to fucking Hillary.

>He's a populist
> lost the popular vote by 3 million
Top kek

So, which one should I have voted for?

>he's done far better than any president I've seen in the last... what, 20-25 years?

FYI Bush Sr.'s presidency was a catastrophe.

>popular vote
>populist
>populism

You are fucking retarded.

This. Also, don't forget to re-elect Merkel this year.

>popular vote

FAKE NEWS

She has my vote, don't worry :^)

You had
1) nutjob
2) utter corruption
3) meanie head

vote for the meanie head, you utter pussy

Calm down, Ling Ling.

Which one are you?

>constantly claim 3 million so you can feel like you've won when you are corrected by 2 million

>trickle down economics :^)
I'll never be able to think of this term the same again kek

Explain my error then.

Which one are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

>German humor

Only 20% of Canadians are Chinese.

All glory to the great country of China.

which one are you?

Which one are you?

All the women and children, the elderly and infirm.

>Merkel dindu nuffin

fixed

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

Because it would cause too much of a shitstorm to ban people based on their religion. Much easier to just say no refugees from Syria, Lybia, Afghanistan, etc.

So far so good, so no regrets here.

Sorry we failed you hans shaik muhammad
:joy:

right? lols like thats some big story. shit, if only germany pondered that thought they wouldnt be cucked

Never.

Probably because that would break the 1st Amendment.

The amusing thing about Germany is how Germans are told it's a huge crisis that requires their immediate effort, but 90% of the refugees are just "economic refugees" coming from poor African and middle eastern countries.

I guess the plan is to fill Germany up with poor people until the country collapses or until there aren't anymore poor people.

The whole thing is Merkel's fault. She really screwed up the ethnic and cultural makeup of Europe.

Eh, it's tough to say how the Supreme Court would rule. Ultimately the executive branch has absolute power over immigration and SCOTUS is inconsistent on how the Constitution applies to foreigners outside the country.

It would be an unnecessary headache though. It's much easier to blacklist bad countries.

>Sup Forums before the election: "omg awesome, trump said he was gonna ban muslims we are so uncucked YAY FREEDOM!"
>Sup Forums after the election: "omg awesome, trump reneges on yet another campaign promise as banning muslims would cause a big shitstorm and would acutally violate the 1st amendment we are so uncucked YAY FREEDOM!"

lmao

he likes the peepee