The sexist mindset of people

If a woman has a big butt, see pic related, people automatically think it's big because it's fat.

If a guy had the same butt as Samus, people would instead assume his butt was big because of gym training.

This is due to a sexist mindset, because instead of looking at the actual ass, people think "it's a woman with a big butt, that means it's most likely fat" instead of "well, her butt may be big, but it sure looks muscular".

Is this mindset because people grow up with their social environment saying that women are weaker than men?

strawpoll.me/12088961

I want Samus to sit on my face.

no, if people see an ass like that, they think what they'd like to do with it

you'd think that too if you werent a fag

(You)

>sexist mindset
Stopped reading. Still managed to lose a few brain cells.

Women tend to carry more fat around the hips/glutes than men. If a woman has a big butt, chances are it will be moderately fatty, even if she is in shape and even if there are strong muscles beneath the fat.

Women can't get big asses in the gym regardless, they put on less muscle than men and even in bodybuilders you don't see big womanly asses. It's all hip structure and fat placement. Also you are an uncontrollable faggot.

I work hard in the gym so that i can get a girl with a fat ass.

OP got rejected on account of her fat ass.

Ita because women have more fat in their body and do you know where they usually store it? YES, BUTT!

If men get fat, the fat is usually located in their stomach area.

Go and read a book moron.

What the actual fuck OP? I think men are the last ones to object against a big ass.

If someone has a fat ass its cos they got a fat ass....if someone has a muscular ass its cos they have a muscular ass....
If kids like u cant tell the difference its cos ur an idiot

Women who have big butts like that have muscular butts. Either they go to the gym and focus on leg exercises, or they sit around at home and practice dancing (which, again, exercises the butt without doing "exercise").

There are plenty of fat women with no butt, because they are actual couch potatoes.

*And if you have a layer of fat over a muscular butt, then you've got Kim K levels of booty

nigger is that my local taco bell?

this post is retarded

Hilariously incorrect

Lol no. It's all genetic you dumbshit . It has absolutely nothing to do with exercise

Post more Samus lewds.

>muh genetics

Ok, being male and disposed to putting on muscle at a rate multitudes above what a women can - go do a pure squats/deadlift/hip bridges program for a few years on steroids and show us what a big wide ass you achieve.

Female asses are literally bone structure and fat. A small waist with wide hips and anterior tilt with lucky fat placement is what makes a good ass, not muscle.

Having a fat ass used to be a bad thing for whites before the 00's

It was always a positive in the negro communities.
Sir mix a lot and other niggers completely influenced the white white people think about asses.

Today, everyone universally agrees that the bigger the ass, the better.

Its true and im sorry if this hurts any of you stormweenies feelings but its true. Niggers influenced your culture. Toppest of keks.

Luckly im the warrior race so niggers dont influence anything for us. We loved a big bunda since the stone ages

Yes because most depictions of female beauty throughout all of time haven't been curvy, fertile women...

No what has actually happened is feminism, gays and jews co-opted fashion and media to make the "white ideal" thin, anemic, androgynous infertile women who dont elicit strong sexual feelings and will likely suffer such a traumatic birth that they only do it once or it occurs prematurely.

Thin, broad shouldered women only come to the fore post 1960. Likewise oestrogrens in the water supply have neutered all white men anyway so it works hand in hand.

Meanwhile all other races can still be predicted as fertile and curvy and their birth rates are strong as ever.

So in short you are cucked and you don't even realize it. Sorry carl.

This.

>Is this mindset because people grow up with their social environment saying that women are weaker than men?

No, but because women are weaker than men. You fucking retard.