/AfD/ General - <Kek has come> EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

GERMAN VIDEOS:

Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc

>AfD's Fundraiser
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:

>Meme Collections v1.3
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:
(General)
>Gather lurkers
>Create usable memes (Help Germany overcome 70+ years of weaponized guilt)
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Find a way to reach the older Germans devoid of internet who only see/read msm
>Ignore the shills
(Immediate)
>help improve OP text/create pastebin

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Seymour_Mikich
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPD-Verbotsverfahren_(2001–2003)#V-Mann-Skandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comments about making the blue pepe the afd pepe. Maybe we should so this?

I'm joining

Wouldn't be a bad idea. May seem like riding the coat tails of trump though.

Do they even campaign?

bump for AFD

i don't think AFD should use pepe. too obvious and too forbidden in Germany thanks to the AFD and their publication. has more of a powerful ramification in your country.

then again, it is really advised to completely blow the fucking lid off the "taboos" and "rules" that have been brainwashed into you all if possible

*ADL

It would actually make for a great bait. Imagine the other parties going after a cartoon frog.

AfD will win.
Kek wills it.
Chaos will reign.

Fuck off nazi's. One world, one nation.

AWOOOOOOOOOO~

Lets the battle begin.

Fuck off Ahmed. You only want pedophilia to be legalized.

Pepe should be used because he is forbidden

This desu. Brit/b/ro is right.

Perhaps a bit of a quirky/comical cartoon eagle instead?

Why is she so cute

Burger here. I've only been here for a few months so still grasping the politics here.

Two questions:

1) Why is Sup Forums regard AfD as being better than NPD? Seems like pol would be an NPD board. The only thing I can think is that the idea of NPD gaining traction is a joke, and therefore AfD is the next-best option.

2) What is AfD's current stance towards education, specifically as it relates to teachers? I heard AfD is in some way hostile toward what it means to be a teacher, but would like more information. I know someone who is getting statsexamin and they like AfD, but would refuse to vote for them because they said AfD somehow comprimises their future as a teacher. Would like to redpill them.

Thank you in advance kruatbros.

>tfw to smart too fall for AfD tricks

Good luck Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA

A thousand years of war

>hand still green
triggered desu

NPD is a fucking meme party, created to make anything remotely right wing look bad and cause people to associate it with "muh evil nazis" "muh Hitler".

Indeed, very bad move.

Our commie parties and commie media is already going FULL STASI anyway. Breitbart will have it really hard in germany because these fags even try to shut down sites like Fox News for hate speech and right wing extremism KEK.

All this while our government has a 10 Billion / year media cartel going on that indoctrinates 15 mio+ people every day.

Pic related. Its on of the most famous programs in germany, watched by 10 mio people.

>3 nazigermans beat up poor little hijabi girl (she wants to become a police women)
>im actually still triggered askldjflkasdjfkl

NPD is literally controlled opposition. 50% of them are feds. Its just a memeparty at this point, needs a rebranding. They still have some good people though.

Not sure about #2 but being a teacher right now in germany has to be one of the worst jobs.

This is the funnest longshot of the election season

BEADY

bump

They can do it politically or we will shoot them in the fucking heads and do it the hard way

Interesting. That helps clarify about NPD.

>being a teacher right now in Germany has to be one of the worst jobs
Why is that? From what she says the pay/bennies sound really good.

It's very diverse since all the 'teenage' 'syrian' 'refugees' are in 1st grade.

Sounds like both Richard Spencer and 8/pol/.

Well, you just screencapped the reason why I am not watching television anymore. I haven't been watching since about 5 years. And AfD is the ONLY party that wants to get rid of the broadcasting fee. This maybe than anything else tells you clearly that they are the only true opposition party.

Makes sense. She'll be a gymnasium teacher tho so I don't think that'll effect her too much.

H-hallo

I've been learning German for 7 years, and I'm looking to communicate with German people

P-please help?

Schützt deutsche Lolen und Knastköder vor diesem arabischen Abfall.

This is our biggest problem though. 10 Mio seniors who get their news solely from state TV. Fucking insane.

I think there is something wrong with germans for real. Trust in the media in general is not very high but they just love their state propaganda.

Run by Marxists, of course.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Seymour_Mikich
>Politisch engagierte sie sich zunächst in der Gruppe Internationale Marxisten

Seymour ???? Tell me something about this name ...

what are u doing in russia hanz? cant putin bank wire the money?

taking out the neoliberal trash one by one.

No AfD cucks on my Sup Forums.

gerfag here
the afd shouldnt be our party of choice in the long run just a stepping stone
they are basically neocons who dislike muslims regarding all other political aspects they are quite fucked especially economics. also i am quite shure they are already kike corrupted

we need them to steal votes from other parties like cdu and bring back (right wing) non-voters and in the short term get rid of some immigrants

visiting family. grandma died.

The biography reads like a caricature of "how women ruin civilization"

>communist
>Emma
>book about (((Sartre's wife)))
And of course she is childless. At least her genes die with this toxic hate bag.

basically this

Verpiss Dich, Kevin!

I wish I had shoop skills.

>Ulbricht: Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu errichten.
>Frauke: Doch!

kys samefag

Ihr neuliberalen Möchtegernrechten seid die beste Salzmine seit /leftypol/

ERRRIIIIIIKAAA

>hurr durr NPD
>white power skinhead 14/88
Der letzte Witz! Bleib ein irrelevanter Unterschichtsfurz.

Warum doxxt Du nicht jemanden? Passt genau nach 8pol.

i think they will get 10-20% this year, wont get a coalition partner and become a annoying opposition. the kike corruption and by this being controlled opposition is the interessting part we will see in the next years

when they tried to ban the npd a couple years ago they had to stop it because in court it became clear that half of the npd leaders are payed by or members of the verfassungsschutz, a german intelligence agency.
the npd is controlled oppossition.

the wiki is unfortunately only in german : de.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPD-Verbotsverfahren_(2001–2003)#V-Mann-Skandal

>Warum doxxt Du nicht jemanden?

Am besten so nen Mikropenenlord von der AfD.
Am besten gleich dich damit du deinen Job etc verlierst.

>NPD
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

die NPD ist genauso ein idiotengehege wie es die afd irgendwann sein wird falls kein plan hinter ihr steht. es gibt keine parteien in deutschland die die 5% hürde schaffen und nicht kontrollierbar oder kontrolliert sind

>schwarz rot gold
next time use something more fitting for Schulz

Nah, it's fine. It is the most ridiculous thing considered to be Nazi. Putting this frog up to the front will stir up one of the most pointless discussions in Germany.

Volksverräter get out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dies ist Dein letztes (YOU)

Geh arbeiten, Kevin!

Anton Hofreiter looks to be the most meme worthy candidate this year.

AWOOOOOOOOOO

Ich freu mich schon, wenn die SPD unter die Prozente der AfD fällt. Das wird der beste Tag! Fehlt nur noch, dass die Grün*innen unter die 5% fallen und aus dem Bundestag fliegen.

Gonna be a real asshole and tell you ill be voting for the partei.
Just because of that retarded turkroach somuncu and his funny antics.
German politics are not to be saved anyway, it all has to burn.

>Collective cuckservative butthurt

Macht weiter, Tränen von Humanabfall befeuern meine Sozenspermaproduktion.

> Hallo fellow besorgte bürger

Ja, sei ein Volltrottel. Guter Plan!

Jede Stimme AfD = SPD näher am Kanzlerkandidaten

here hans-bro's i made you one.
good luck to you.

german greens are the biggest flipfloppers of all time
but we have loads of small parties. memeing them into the parliament (meaning they get 5+%) would fuck up the system because possibility of majorities would shrink a lot and leave the developing majority (CDU SPD nad maybe greens lets be realistic) with a strong opposition while having endless discussions during within the coalition leaving them very unproductive

>A FUCKING FROG

KEK Sup Forums IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD

nicht mal sicher wie ich das verstehen soll...

>Pickelhaube and not Kippah
No I know that you are just baiting

Is Schulz channelling the 14 words?

AFD FOR GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may think I'm baiting but I actually vote SPD

Its just another false flagging antifa commie trying to derail and divide repeating same antics over and over again. ignore.

Projekt 18 is near. Can't wait for this Volks - and Arbeiterverräterpartei to die.

>ist soze
>wählt spd

rechtfertige dich.

das

>AfD threads are worth derailing

Ja klar du Menschenmüll. Sonst noch was?
Korrigiert die Regierung deinen Record?
Setz mal deinen Aluhut wieder auf und dann gette dir mal 1 hobby du spast.

No, he is channeling the 12 tribes.

I'll vote the opposite of what the state media tells me to vote.

Seconding that NPD (literally neo nazi) is controlled opposition at this point. Also all the other partys (except for AfD) made an agreement to complete the NPD in all parliaments they may ever be. Just treat them as non existant and don't reply to any questions or suggestions. I'm pretty sure they will try to do the same with AfD.

Great democracy we have here :^)

I'm not saying I like Greens or Hofreiter, but I saw him briefly on YouTube at a candidate debate. His mannerisms and looks lend themselves to memes. They can be for or against his cause

>sei antideutsch
>wähle antideutsche Partei
So einfach ist das.

Joa bei der SPD läuft das Projekt 19% of hochtouren. Solange die nicht millionenfach deutsche staatsbürgerschaften vergeben können, werden die sicher von der afd überholt.

Glaube allerdings kaum, dass die grüninnen irgendwann unter 5% fallen.

>its all going down soon anyway maaaaaaaaan
>vote green
>for it to get better, it first has to get way worse

Its really a shame that merkel runs for another term because her party is actually significantly more 'right' than she is.

was zum fick ich liebe schulz jetzt

>werden die sicher von der afd überholt.
Glaubste aber selbst nicht oder?

Wow Im a David Slingshot now!

Ja natürlich glaube ich das.

05.01.2017 SPD 20% AfD 15%

Die AfD schafft das mit einem Bruchteil des Geldes, den die SPD hat.

> never vote green see

die cdu ist ja nicht nur wegen merkel kacke, wen haben die denn sonst den sie aufstellen sollten?

ich weiß ehrlich gesagt nicht was ich wählen soll abgesehen von der partei natürlich

>David Slingshot

here is one more

Die AfD muss ihre "Wähler" allerdings dafür anbetteln

Die SPD ist der Grund, warum die AfD betteln muss.
Anerkennen wird eh niemand das Wahlergebnis von denen. Also seisdrumm

Ich dachte, die SPD fällt nur auf 18%. Wenn ich mir aber die Ignoranten und Vollarschlöcher allein in diesem Faden anschaue, die Ralf "Deutschland verrecke!" Stegner, Ralf "Wer den Islam kritisiert, sollte den Arzt aufsuchen!" Stegner jede Ehre machen würden, denke ich: die schaffen auch die 14% noch!

Hmm hab vor kurzem das manifesto von breivik fertig gelesen. Er hat in allen punkten absolut recht. Nun gibt es leider ein problem auf das er auch antworten hat, das problem ist das es keine änderungen geben wird egal welche partei gewinnt. Solange die unis, die lobbyisten und die ganze regierung nicht ausgewechselt wird, wird sich nicht ändern in der politik.
Afd wird ein vorschlag machen und der wird von allen einfach abgesagt.
Es wird keinen zaun oder gesetzte gegen immigration geben.

Das Europa gründungsdocument bassiert auf der idee von immigration der muslime und der auslöschung von europa culturen und rassen.

Because of people like this I won't go voting.

Stammwähler und Gutmenschen bombardieren die schon noch wieder auf 20+

Keine Sorge, niemand wird je zulassen, dass irgendwas rechtes wieder an die Macht kommt.

die gefahr die ich hier sehe ist das der stimmenschwund bei beiden parteien die verschmelzung von cdu und spd immer weiter treibt, was zumindest kurzfristig wieder eine ziemlich große partei schaffen würde. das zusammen mit den grünen ist wieder eine mehrheit die alles durchbekommt wie seit 8 verfickten jahren

Du kannst Dir übrigens die Mühe sparen, irgendwas zu schreiben, Kevin. Ich habe dich schon lange gefiltert.

Ebenso wie alle Deine Volksverräter-Genossen von der Rotfront.

>reads something he doesnt like
>dumps cp

Ladies and Gentlemen: The AfDcuck.

Bist du behindert ? Ich will nur, dass du dich in deine Echokammer nach r/de verpisst

>Filtern

Braucht Baby seinen Safespace?

Uguuuuuuuuuu~~