Fake News update

Hey, kompromats.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/819479784308633600
youtube.com/watch?v=9dDtRtGdcZA
youtube.com/watch?v=obKP5uvp9ic
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2017/cable_news_viewers_still_turn_to_fox_first
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520238/Former-Russian-PM-filmed-Moscow-sex-sting-scantily-clad-British-activist-apparent-attempt-destroy-chances-rivalling-Putin.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From MI6 agents to Russian kompromats. The ride never ends.

WE

someone got yelled at
CNN is GROUNDED

twitter.com/CNN/status/819479784308633600
Here is a link to the tweet.

Turns out Reagan, whom Glormpf copied was right in criticising the Russians. Now look what you did

>tfw even if u get rich putin will threaten to reveal your loli collection if you dont do his bidding

lmfao is this the part when they're gonna take russian words that can be translated normally and try to scare people with them?

member a couple years ago some shit about russian "maskirovka"

How does one get the agit in agitpropaganda

>wow lets prove a literal Russian translation of blackmail- maybe that will convince people
Ffs. Why would they even have kompromat on Trump. Back then no one would even for a second consider him ever entering politics let alone becoming nominated or becoming president.

Hello, fellow independent intelligence/propaganda organization member.

We agitprop spooks now.

HAhaa they serious nigga wth

Nose knows

wtf i hate dumpf now

A fake report it literally the heart of the Trump/Russia thing. Fucking hilarious.

Look how fast this bot learned words

>mfw everyione in the West learn russian as a result. Cultural victory achieved.

CNN in done for no one is going to believe their shit anymore

Yes, Russia has a word for blackmail - that pretty much confirms they have blackmailed trump

It really doesnt

Nigger. Grab em by their whats. Their pussies. Or their pissbeds

pls dont hack me

Yeah nose never do nothin

HOLY SHIT THERE'S A WORD IN RUSSIAN FOR 'MONEY'!

TURNS OUT THEY WERE LIBERTARIAN CAPITALISTS ALL ALONG!

1 g0t ur ip, ur p0st1ng fr0m Switzerland

Not even the nose thought he would ever run or fucking win. Thats why the (((nose))) lost

compromat = compromising material, duh
i'm so fucking tired of this "MUH RUSSIA" shit, it's pouring out nonstop from everywhere - tv, radio, internet.

Except for the millions of retarded leftard cucks that still do, this really changes very little

>Russian hacking Russian hacking Russian hacking!!!!
>Yawn
>...kompromat...
>GASP!

Ok mountainous zionist. This is why we have interviews of him from like 1981 being asked what he would do as president. And again. And again. And again. And again. Guy is such a berenstain

I just want to be friends with Russia.
Why do to they have to be the secret evil boogeymen with an agenda 24 / 7?

Are you Sup Forums? Do you work for FSB?

>"compromising material" means compromising material

Yes, thanks for the lesson in Russian, CNN.

Nigga they literally asked him to laugh at him later behind his back. Hillary was set to win the election. Trump wasnt even supposed to be nominated

Kiss of putin

Is this a bot post

>pls believe us

I heard the weird pee thing wasn't actually made up by you guys and someone rused Sup Forums

Is there any truth to this?

Trump has an impeccable reputation. Glistening, really. How dare anybody besmirch him. This is totally beyond the realm of possibility for this Saint

>we're totally not pushing this story and presenting it as being anything more than fake news though

>kompromat
In the States we just call it jewery.

i heard that someone peed in your ears and that's why everything you hear is weird pee.

Not muh dictionaries

this is the new term redditors will throw around at anyone not wanting war with russia

to expand upon their limited vocabulary currently consisting only of the term "whataboutism"

Is this?

By giving israel 30 billion a year

reddit-tier strawman

>all the time you've wasted being a faggot and accomplishing nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=9dDtRtGdcZA
>jews are so buttmad over this video it is banned in Germany and jewtube removed the music lol

Its not even a Russian word, its a fucking loanword for COMPROMISING matetial

NO SHIT
O

S
H
I
T

I mean really. Russians use blackmail too? And they even use their own Russian word for blackmail? Hooow suspicious

>CCCP
>CNN
>C

(((((((COINCIDENCE)))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=obKP5uvp9ic

But they spelled it with a k instead of a c... it MUST be Russian!

Implying CNN doesn't already use the exact same tactics. Like only a Russian spy does this.

So an ex diplomat or an expert in to say this no one's going to listen to you.

>COMPROmising MATerial means compromising material
Ok.

>Hey, kompromats.

Would CNN CEO be a Jew by any chance?

Just tell the goys how they say blackmail in Russian and they will buy that shit up! Those dumb goys thought the word blackmail was only in English, they will be so surprised that Russians know what it is too!

Does anyone else remember when red baiting was supposed to be a bad thing?

Now the most 'liberal' people are jumping scared at the flimiest of evidence that Joe McCarthy would have blanched at

>someone got yelled at
They say trump yelled at this guy and I heard someone describe it as a "shouting match" meanwhile the guy is literally disrespecting the lady trying to talk and works for the channel that accuses trump of treating women bad. Go figure?

I love how he said "your fake news" and refused the question. It's literally happening!

БЫЛИ

wow Russian spy are so EVIL. They BLACKMAIL people. Jeez, the CIA would NEVER do that.
Killing US citizen during the cuban crisis, overthrowing democrat gvt, false flag with irak in 2003...
But blackmail??? Oh no thats too mean.

Huy - embarrassing thing to be used against someone - is a well-known thing in Russia.

If you need any information on him/her to figure it out then you don't know what a Jew is, Goy.

>FSB are bad goys
>CIA are absolute angels

Why is everyone so determined to go to war with Russia

Why can't we just be buds

КГБ N SHIEET

They need to deflect attention from the fact that their attempts to control the country via gender politics and race baiting isn't working.

>BREAKING: Spies try to put diplomats in compromising situations for leverage purposes.
>Next at 10: Does your child require water to live? New studies suggest...they do!

Kek

WE WУЗ КAHГЗ H ШEEEИT

wtf I hate chrumpft now

does that shit even work anymore? degeneracy is celebrated so unless you've done something that will land you in jail why would you even care?

the news here use the same meme word
really makes you think

Literal spy here, ask me anything

Kompromat = compromising material

This is mindblowing revelation. Thanks CNN for this outstanding investigative reporting.

Why doesn't America have a red passport?

I thought it was a place you go to wash your kompro

>the filename

Russian/American friendship would do much to stabilize the world, which {{{{{they}}}}} don't want

>Kompromat - embarrassing info to be used against someone - is a well-known tactic in Russia
Also a well known tactic at CNN

I also have 2 old Russian passports, am I a spy now too?

>blackmail is a purely Russian phenomenon, look, it even has a Russian name! Coinkedinkle?

Nah. CNN has basically no credibility even among its own viewers.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2017/cable_news_viewers_still_turn_to_fox_first

>Among cable news network viewers who watch Fox News most often, 50% say they trust the political news they are getting. That compares to 43% of MSNBC viewers and just 33% who tune in mostly to CNN.

Far as I can tell that was always speculation and/or total bullshit, but on a day of epic fake news it was as credible as anything else going on.

The irony.

Give Goyim Talmudvision so they don't think for themselves.

Goy thinks for himself and watches Talmudvison.

Instantly gets in the way of important people that would otherwise take years of thinking and research.

>блядь.jpg
>whore.jpg

what did he mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520238/Former-Russian-PM-filmed-Moscow-sex-sting-scantily-clad-British-activist-apparent-attempt-destroy-chances-rivalling-Putin.html

Oh look another "former" nobody looking for his 15 minutes.

WUZ

Russian spy code.

A spider who lives under my sink has better "chances" in elections than Kasyanov.

Ask your mother about it.

Can't Trump like you know, shut them down for being a terrorist organization or something?

>CNN

Your organization is terrible!

>English on Russian passport
lmao cucks.
Was in moscow, english everywhere even in rublevka, KEKS.

>moscow
>english everywhere
Hahahahah

It's a foreign passport, dummy.