Holy shit, Anderson Cooper is a giant jackass. What the fuck

Holy shit, Anderson Cooper is a giant jackass. What the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbVTjKv5tF4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-w3ByUNN8
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

What did CNN leak specifically? I only know the buzzfeed leak.

The same thing, but without specifics. That Trump was being blackmailed by the Russians

Before I was redpilled I used to wonder how dictators come to power and why, when they do, they purge suppress the media and purge "intellectuals".

It's all so clear now.

First time he ever got fucked by a woman

The intellectuals have been purged
Sup Forums is what they missed, the leftovers and rejects that missed the cut

>Twitter is saying kellyanne got trashed
>Sup Forums is saying Anderson got trashed
Who's right?

Well one of the two is always right, so let that just sink in and marinate in yer noggin.

put a timestamp you cunt I don't have half an hour to waste on a 10 second soundbite

I want to know this, too.

When I saw that CNN had included Carl Bernstein on their report (from Watergate fame), I assumed the CNN report was very legitimate. Now I am not so sure, but I am waiting to see how all the facts play out.

>"Twitter is always right!"

Does that sound unnatural to you?

Sup Forums is always right

Anderson did. She wasn't explaining it clearly.

Cnn did a hit piece at the same time, that propped up what buzzfeed was reporting. Then cnn subtly mentioned the buzzfeed report by saying some people are saying this.

What does Kelly-Anne mean when she says chirons?
22:50 is an example.

8:50 omg, he looks like he's going to cry!

>thinking you're redpilled now
>posting edgy Sup Forums comments like a fucking autist

wew

Looks like Kellyanne Conway got blown the fuck out.

Anderson and CNN aren't in the wrong here. They are a news network for christs sake, badly sourced articles are posted every day.

Trump has appointed a bunch of retards.

They got caught out leaking unreliable news because they were desperate for slander stories, and now they are trying to defend themselves.

Why does Kellyanne look like a woman who smokes 3 packs a day, and has taken 1000 dicks. Bitch looks like she partied every day of her life.

damn she's good.

Twitter also said Hillary was a definite too lol

>Along with the fake polls

Is this what CNN is reduced to????

>"Begging" and scamming for clicks and attention?

Sup Forums is always right.
Know how I knew you were new here?

Sure thing CNN. Lets just give weight by trampling up coverage to a report that's false that he can be blackmailed etc even though it's unsourced garbage anyways all while then damage controlling to save face afterwards. Fine ethics they have.

Chyron

It's the graphic at the bottom of the screen, like the news headline or the text that scrolls along

desu I probably would a Kellyanne anyways

So wait, the Buzzfeed story wasn't true? That's too bad. The thought of Trump getting Russian hookers to piss in the bed the Obama's slept in is hilarious to me

>the last time i read buzzfeed it was top 10 sex toys to improve your sexlife
> i dont read buzzfeed
Anderson's doublespeak is fucking quantum

>screeches like an autist

Who gives a shit? Why are people still paying attention to CNN? It's fucking pathetic to see all this melodrama over nothing.

Literally nothing.

>inb4 faggot larpers

And look, two retards from other countries getting their panties in a bunch over fake news in the US of A.

Look I know everybody wants to be and/or live in the USA but tough fucking shit.

>(((media)))
>(((intellectuals)))

I'm interested in your politics, what happens in the USA affects the rest of the world, bigly. I'd very much like to visit your nation, i've never left the European continental plate, but i don't desire to move to the US.

QtAnne has such an anime voice
I could listen to it all day

>"I've read" somehow implies he currently reads

Stop being so edge

Media will never disappear, they're all worth billions.

Disney owns ABC.
Comcast owns NBC which has $400 million invested in Buzzfeed

how does this guy not hate himself.

He hates Russia for their Christianity. A neoliberal atheist with a completely fkd up set of assumptions about reality. He's a propagandist for globalists like Soros.

no just can't believe he would go on air to deny that cnn reported on any of the unverified allegations without him having read them first... the same line sound byte just amused - odd choice of last article to bring up...

ya right like i'm watching 28 minutes of anderson
cooper

She's cute

How ?
Pol was wrong about trump
He supports Israel
But pol is never wrong so...
Pol now supports Israel
In a way your right

Exactly the same story as buzzfeed, except they left out the details about the hookers and golden showers. They are trying to save face by saying they only reported that Trump was presented with such documents, and not that they reported the blackmailing as truth, but that is purely deceptive because there's always a motive behing pushing a story, and that motive was to keep feeding the narrative that Trump is a russian puppet.

They were most likely hoping some other outlet would publish the full story, which happened with BuzzFeed, to further smear Trump. By engaging in the reporting, they greenlighted others to publish the rest, simple as that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-w3ByUNN8

It's a reporter that liked Bernie, but he still explains why CNN is just as culpable as Buzzfeed.

HAHAHA MELT DOWN

CNN is circling the drain.

he's a homosex, of course he hates himself

Which one was right about the election?
Which one was right about this report being bogus?

And who is always right, again?

Kellyanne is full of shit on this. Lying and dodging for 28 minutes straight.

Can somebody summarize? At work and can't watch the video.

>They are trying to save face by saying they only reported that Trump was presented with such documents
And that is literally a lie. Trump was never presented with the fake documents, and the DNI always thought the documents were fake "disinformation".

NBC did a report that BTFO all of CNN and Buzzfeeds claims:
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586

The power of the merchant must always be kept in check. It was always like that all arround the globe.
People that have all the money end up looking for additional power in politics and try to steal it from the ruling or warrior class, and it always ends up in disaster.
For all the corruption of the ruling class, having merchants with power is the most damaging thing for a society

>Twitter said Hillary won the debates
>Sup Forums said trump won the debates
Who's our next president?

How's that a proper response to what he said?
>spiderman yamyams
oh
There you go buddy, don't get lost again.

>>Twitter said Hillary won the debates
>>Sup Forums said trump won the debates
>3 million more people vote for Hillary than Trump
Guess twitter was right

Sounds like someone needs a helicopter ride.

Is Anderson coopers home address public info?

CNN, Fox News, other US corporate media really don't have to compete. A huge part of their revenue comes from captive cable TV or satellite TV packages. People fund them whether they like them or not. It's a facade of competition designed to do nothing but spread disinformation to the US public. Alternative news or no news.

Those 3 million were dead people and illegal immigrants from California you dense delusional fucktard

3 million dead/illegals that don't use twitter

Sure they were

She isn't going to be the President so I guess Twitter was wrong

>n-no you're feeling the heat

fuck this cocksucking kike

Soooooo... did CNN link to the Buzzfeed thing or not?

That seems to be the crux of this argument.

If they did (like Conway claims), then CNN was spreading fake news.

If they did not (like Cooper claims), then CNN is pretty much in the clear.

Unless there's something else I'm missing.

>You're linking to the buzzfeed report
>NUH UH WE DUNT NUFFIN!!!!

7mil donated to Jill Stien to recount Rust belt turned up many such dead people. why do you think democrats said it was racist to require a US I.D. available to all registered voters by virtue of being a US citizen.

>bombshell news
>theres no bombshell shit

>why did you even link to it?
>it was never linked

as much as i hate CNN kellyanne is a freaking dumbass for not having facts

why did they even allow her to talk?

Ikr, if I was up there I would have ravaged them, she actually looked pretty dumb.

Look at them bags under this fag's eyes. Time to brush up that resume as they get back to the unemployment line.

yea shes pretty bad in this
she seems underprepared or tired because it should be really easy to make anderson look like a clown on this

>they purge suppress the media and purge "intellectuals".

Only here they did this covertly, and slowly. It's been happening for 50 years, media has already long since been purged.

Since nobody's replying, I'm guessing CNN in fact didn't link to buzzfeed.

I guess they're in the clear. Too bad.

I dont even care who "win," it jsut funny the msm with everyone else and their mother are dancing around this "fake news"

How the fuck is the american media so out of touch?

I don't what people in the USA feel about all this bullshit with the leaked documents, but everyone I talk with at work about this instantly see through the bullshit and say they know its fake and they don't know what the fuck the media is on about. Does the media not see that this whole thing is making them out to look like a huge, bias and corrupt gutter press (as if people couldn't already see it for what it was)?

What's it like at the moment over in Seppoland? Do people just look at this document leak saga and ask what the fuck is even going on anymore?

>why do you think democrats said it was racist to require a US I.D. available to all registered voters by virtue of being a US citizen.
Because minorities are less likely to have them, and they generally vote democrat

>we didn't post a direct link to the thing we gave you enough information to find on google in 3 seconds, so legally we did nothing wrong!

Yeah, this argument ain't gonna fix their credibility.

He loves to suck on mens cocks and stick his tongue into other mens assholes, what do you expect?

Does anyone have a link to the original CNN article?

It´s not in America only, Europe Media is pretty fucked up too.

They are traitors paid to lie on us and to defend crimminals, we should be hanging these traitors, TV needs a huge purge.

CNN could have halved the amount of hate by just apologizing, but they doubled down instead XD

Nice revisionist history, newfag. We always knew he was a kike lover. But he's OUR kike lover.

I got triple trips guys, that means you have to obey my demand.

The pedos are really squirming now.

I think this is it

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/

So all CNN did is report the fact that intelligence agents talked to trump about the "golden shower" report?

Isn't that exactly what happened though? Regardless of whether the golden shower report is true or not?

I mean, that golden shower report did find its way into the intelligence documents, right?

I'd throw back a couple glasses of Dewars, snort a couple key bumps, and tag Kellyanne until my dick turned beat red.

>we didn't directly link this 35 page document
>implicitly take responsibility for causing document to be leaked by buzzfeed
>"it was buzzfeed goys, not us!"
Straight from the horse's mouth. Can't make this shit up.

>Isn't that exactly what happened though? Regardless of whether the golden shower report is true or not?

Exactly, CNN did a process report. Trump is trying to link CNN to buzzfeed cause media infighting. Trump never denied anything CNN reported

Twitter in general doesn't say that, everyone on the Twittybox is shitting on CNN.

A handful of very favored accounts say the opposite.

Well he is literally a faggot

> Look I know everybody wants to be and/or live in the USA but tough fucking shart
Fixed

But didn't actual intelligence agents bring up that golden shower report at an intelligence briefing with Trump?

Noggin status: Marinated

It was a classified meeting, so who knows

Yes, that is what the sources told CNN. POTUS and PEOTUS were briefed on the report. That is what CNN reported, that data was included in the report. CNN never reported on the exact details.

People only assume the buzzfeed report is the same one

Get rekt Cooper, fucking turbo autist.

>Sup Forums
>Intellectual

The average Sup Forumsster is now a 16 year old edgy Christian with no real interaction with the outside world.

>badly sourced articles are posted every day.
Yes, but those articles don't usually accuse a public figure of being a hooker-crazed KGB plant who likes to watch women piss on a bed.

We don't know. Kellyanne's point is that we're not supposed to know, cause the only person that knows are the intelligence officials and Trump himself. Yet Cooper conflates this as contradictory, saying if we're not supposed to know, how can Kellyanne say the report is not true? He's assuming Kellyanne knows what was said in the briefing in order to claim that those allegations are false, when in reality she is just stating what Trump told fucking everyone in the first place with his own words. It's a strawman/gaslighting tactic plain and simple.

>implying Bernstein isn't a DNC hitman