The Holodomor was a MAN-MADE famine

...in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an estimated 2.5–7.5 million Ukrainians, with millions more counted in demographic estimates.

Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by Ukraine and 24 other countries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet government.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Funny how this genocide seemingly isn't as important as (((others))). You didn't learn this in school right?

If it wasn't for Nazi Germany this would've happened to the rest of Europe. The real threat to humanity in the 30s wasn't Nazism, it was Bolshevism. Nazism were a threat to international financial kabals. Makes you wonder why the war started huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgae8SA-rcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Litvinov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Mekhlis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE
darkmoon.me/2016/swedish-mp-quits-in-disgust-at-jewish-ownership-of-media-includes-short-video-by-red-ice-radio/
youtube.com/watch?v=La81qM-vvU8
youtube.com/watch?v=7YIcMrcihvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

baby's first redpill thread?

Yes. 90% of the content here is shitposting, now more than ever do we need redpilled threads because of newfags due to mentions of us in the media etc.

-----

We all know that Jews (the Bolsheviks) created the Soviet Union and attacked Poland only 16 days after Germany.

We know that Churchill, despite not being Prime Minister until 8 months later, agitated and provoked for war against Germany, and that his advisers were Jews (Bernard M. Baruch, Chaim Weizmann, Robert Waley-Cohen, Henry Strakosch).

We know that Roosevelt's brain trust was composed by Jews (Bernard M. Baruch(!), Dembitz Brandeis, Felix Frankfurter, Henry Morgenthau).

We also know that their guarantee of Poland was bullshit because they couldn't and didn't save Poland.

Was Poland used just as a pawn to start a world war? Why?

PS. Here's Goebbels talking about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

6 000 000 000 000 billions and trillions died in this.

Jewess admitting that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in Europe:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

Adolf Hitler’s Warning:
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

The video is blocked in Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte.

Apparently Hitler's words are still dangerous to (((them))). Try this if you're in one of the mentioned countries:
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

Adolf Hitler - "You Said I Was A Dreamer"
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

All famines are man made you uneducated retard

It doesn't fit the legal definition of genocide. It was a horrible crime of course.

Why did Hitler hate Jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc

Depends on your definition of "man-made". In this case it means orchestrated by the state on purpose. Which most famines are not.

And it wasn't just Ukraine. Other parts had even higher mortality adjusted for population.
Modern Holodomor is just Ukrainian propaganda. For some reason they blame Russians as people for actions of communist dictatorship. Ironically you imply Holocaust is used politicially (it is), and then you support using another crime politically.

holy shit did you ever have an education, or are the standard ones there as brainwashing as they are here?

pick up a non-standard history book, a good one, and maybe look up the causes of famines throughout human history.
Why do you think Sup Forums is so behind cutting off foreign aid?

It does, negro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
The United Nations Genocide Convention defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group".[2][3]

The term genocide was coined in response to the Holocaust and the Armenian Genocide;[4][5][6][7][8] it has subsequently been applied to many other mass killings, well-known examples including the Greek genocide, the Assyrian genocide, the Holodomor

That's not how it went. In the process of collectivization peasants resisted government attempts.
In return Stalin and his cronnies basically declared a war on peasantry, took food forcibly and forced them into collectivization.
That food was used to feed cities and fuel industrialization.
Secondary goal was beating into submission the parts of country that still opposed Soviets in Stalin's paranoid opinion.
One of greatest crimes ever, but it didn't have an ethnic or religious perspective, thus can't be called a genocide.

>still believing the Hoholohoax

It wasnt limited to Ukraine faggots. The reason why just Ukrainian one is propagated is that its the only way to build up national identity for them

And there was no intention to destroy Ukrainians as group in this case. As I told you, other parts affected (non-Ukrainian) had an even higher mortality.
Compare that with Holocaust or Armenian genocide where there was a clear genocidal intention to destroy a religious/ethnic group.
"Been applied" means some people applied it to this case, but that's highly political. Any legal expert will tell you Holodomor was not a genocide. I'm talking about terms here.

>are the standard ones there as brainwashing as they are here?
Yes...

Are you saying all famines are engineered on purpose by the state?

I see. But still, read Even Lenin is now officially a Jew. It might not have been out of hatred and wanting to erase Ukrainians, but it was committed by an ethnic group that probably would give more of a fuck if Ukraine was Jewish. But no, they were only a bunch of filthy goyim.

>Are you saying all famines are engineered on purpose by the state?
At times, sure, that's just part of government.
Sometimes its as simple as greed
sometimes its some humans fucking something up
Sometimes its even something as stupidly simple as not building a fucking grain silo, so that you have food to last the winter you dumbass

tl;dr humans can be fucking dumb.
Imo that's the ultimate redpill is realizing how hopeless our species is for long-term ventures.

It didn't have a reason based in ethnicity or religion. But this famine was made worse through forcefully collectivization of the agriculture. I think Stalin or at least some officials knew that this would cause them to starve.
A war on peasants is basically a war in a whole group of working class people. It's on a pretty thin line with genocide in my opinion.

Lenin was not Jewish. "Jewish Bolshevism" is a meme that has some truth but is overall ridiculous. Overwhelming majority of Bolsheviks were Slavs and leadership was Slavic too.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
Read this. It makes no sense, what you are saying.
In any case, Stalin remarked once (in 1906 I believe) that you had somewhat distinct "Jewish" and "Russian" Bolshevism. Stalin who presided over famine was anti-Semitic and belonged to "Russian" faction.

I know. We're not blaming your fellow Ruskies.

Wollt ihr den totale Krieg?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

>holodomor
>holocaust
Sounds suspicious how similar the words are

Here watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgae8SA-rcI

I said it was a horrible crime and Stalin was a monster.
But it wasn't genocide of Ukrainians, as they now claim with political motivation.

"Holod" means hunger. "Mor" is killing.
So killing by hunger.

I agree, it wasn't to get rid of the urkainian ethnicity or people but rather peasants who happened to be the majority people living in Ukraine.

>It is likely that he was unaware of his mother's Jewish ancestry, which was only discovered by his sister Anna after his death.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin

topkek. Before you say it doesn't matter because he didn't know, it does because Jews are biologically different than Russians.

Putin: 80-85% of the Bolshevik Revolution were Jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Ukrainian*

holodomor- golodomor+ hohol accent

Holodomor is literally Russian for Hunger and killing.
It implies that its not just famine it was done to Ukrainians by Bolsheviks

Holodomor was western capitalist propaganda. No such thing happened.

Putin is wrong. And so are you.
Majority of Jews didn't even support Bolsheviks. Per capita, Latvians for example were far more supportive.
Some Jews were just enthusiastic tools in Bolshevik crimes. They were considered more reliable because they hated Tsarist regime.
In any case after 20's besides Kaganovich no Jew was in leadership position. And Stalin was highly anti-Semitic.

Kek

I did learn it in school.

I also remember watching some documentary where members of some Jewish organization (probably ADL) were talking to ukrainian officials to not refer to Holodomor as Holocaust, because it undermines "jewish suffering".

Oh, and guess who orchestrated first massive killings early in civil war.
A Polish nobleman, Dzerzhinsky.

>Jewish organization (probably ADL) were talking to ukrainian officials to not refer to Holodomor as Holocaust, because it undermines "jewish suffering".

>implying that any human suffering is more justifiable then others
fucking jewish scum

Slavshits are still subhumans though

They still live barely better than an African

This.

This is why I hate Jews with a fiery passion

Jews use Holocaust politically. Just like how Ukrainians try to use famine in 30's.

He doesn't even mention Churchill spoke of "Jewish" Bolshevik revolution in UK and was the strongest supporter of intervening.
You people rely on half-truths, distortions and outright lies. You aren't "redpilling" anyone, you're propagandists.

As per usual lies by omission,

However

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

>you didn't learn this is school right?
I did. When the teacher asked why people knew more about the holocaust than the holodomor I said "Because there aren't any Ukrainians in hollywood", and everyone got all outraged until the teacher pointed out that Schindler's List was on the curriculum.

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

Sorry, history is not as simple as you think and takes time to learn and properly analyze. You're fucking wrong about so many things.

I remember now, it's this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)

I wonder about none of it. Jews are fucking evil and need to be removed from our lands.

Jews were the ones who gave Stalin power.
>Stalin was highly anti-Semitic.
I know, he must've been good at hiding his powerlevel when he decided to purge them all in the 20s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky (JEW)
>Soviet politician who engineered the transfer of all political power to the Soviets with the October Revolution of 1917, and the founding leader of the Red Army.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Litvinov (JEW)
>On the day after the October Revolution of 1917, Litvinov was appointed by the Council of People's Commissars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Mekhlis (JEW)
>in effect Stalin's personal secretary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich (JEW)
>Soviet politician and administrator and one of the main associates of Joseph Stalin

youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE

With all this jew hating world wide, I like it. Confess it is within us all.

A guy said that he said it to him in a private conversation. That's the source of that quote.

They already know the saudis part in it
and fucking nothing happened

what makes you think mass revealing the jews to the public will change anything?

"Not all jews" hashtag would start at most.

>he real threat to humanity in the 30s wasn't Nazism, it was Bolshevism.
no shit, retard. that's the only reason the usa even entered the war on the western front. we had to stop commies from steam rolling the continent. we should have went to war with them

>Jews were the ones who gave Stalin power
That's another half-truth.
>Trotsky
Stalin's enemy.
>Litvinov
Irrelevant in grand scale of things.
>Mekhlis
A disgusting butcher, still not Stalin's "personal secretary".
>Kaganovich
Only real name on that list. He was entirely submissive to Stalin, that's why he survived. He was still put on a kill list in early 50's. Survived because Stalin croaked. Later lost power.

You didn't mention Kamenev and Zinovyev, both Jews, which leads me to believe you don't really know much about this subject, you just copy and paste.

>copy and paste
Nah, I wrote that post on my own just now, but I did save it for future copy and pasting.

So tell me, if you're so knowledgable on the subject, how many percent of the Bolshevik revolutionaries were Jews?

jewish post international edition jan 24th. 1991 confirms Lenin was a jew

darkmoon.me/2016/swedish-mp-quits-in-disgust-at-jewish-ownership-of-media-includes-short-video-by-red-ice-radio/

Think of how many russians lived there that time, and how many russians starving on other territories.

Can't give you percentage, but according to somewhat reliable data from US Congress hearings (guy who presided over commision was a Mormon), 7 per 1000 Jews were members of communist party. 3 Russians per 1000. 70 Latvians per 1000.
In fact, Latvians were literally elite unit and Lenin's guard were Latvians.
But I don't see people ever claim Bolshevik revolution was Latvian plot.
Jews did occupy some high position and were perhaps disproportionally represented.
However, you need to understand the position of Jews previously to understand why that happened.
Jews absolutely abhorred Tsarist regimes, because they considered Tsar was behind all the pogroms.
And if you read biography of all those Jews, overwhelming majority were raised in poverty, they were workers and peasants.
I'm not denying Jewish willing participation in Bolshevik crimes. I'm just saying your idea of some Jewish orchestrated revolution is simply a naive and misconstructed view.
In the end, same Kaganovich happily destroyed synagogues just like he destroyed churches.

I can confirm Elizabeth II is Chinese. Doesn't make it true.
Lenin had a Jewish ancestor and he did like Jews. But he wasn't Jewish. You people are literally using looser standards than Nazis did in determining who is a Jew.
Just admit you're fucking wrong.

Funnily enough the bolsheviks were sponsored by german high command.

But here's the thing:

The jews are the ones that killed the Ukrainians

And Wall Street. And later various American industrialists helped them build industry.
Hitler got help too that way.
People considered Bolsheviks a bunch of idiotic extremists whose rule will collapse quickly.
Another case of underestimating your opponent, that also cost the Tsar and his family their lives in the end.

> ukrainian man > real
Yeah, sure. It was MaloRussians. And alongside them twice as much GreatRussians and BeloRussians.

Ukrainian parasites appeared on this land after locals (MaloRussians) where purged. Just as poolacks in Prussia and niggers in Egypt.

The Soviets were Pharisees.

Reminder that this site is a place of satire (or peace or what fucking ever) and to take everything. Absolutely everything with a grain of salt.

The percentage of Jews who supported this or that is completely irrelevant. What matters is what percentage of leadership in a movement is Jewish. And for the German Bolsheviks that was 80-90%.

I see these posters often so I think they are serious. In any case no harm done in educating people about historical events.

Holodomor never happened. Safe this

Perhaps, I'm not that acquainted with German Revolution, but we are talking about Soviets. And in this case saying Jews did it is just laughable.
Leadership was mostly non-Jewish.
Though IIRC German revolution started with revolt of HSF sailors in Wilhelmshaven.

>Retarded kulaks kill their own cattle and burn their crops
>Famine starts
>It's the government's fault
Also, friendly reminder that it happened in Russia and Kazakhstan, too, but no one complains about it. Khohols are just jews and trying to get free oppression shekels by exaggerating the story.
>Solzhenitsin
Opinion discarded

Here OP, take a look at this documentary. youtube.com/watch?v=La81qM-vvU8

>NKVD literally running around in armored trains to seize food from peasants
>m-muh kulaks
Off yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=La81qM-vvU8
I'll save it for later.

Shut the fuck up commie faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=7YIcMrcihvU

But user, why would NKVD run around doing the job when they could just poke Soviet peasants in the back with a rifle and they would any job for them?

The Holodomor didn't happen

>The Holodomor was a MAN-MADE famine

big if true.. someone get this to cnn

>Also, friendly reminder that it happened in Russia and Kazakhstan, too, but no one complains about it. Khohols are just jews and trying to get free oppression shekels by exaggerating the story.

double this

"ukrainian" holodomor is literally gib me dat thing

Why the fuck do you hate Ukrainians so much?

Kucu do szkoły, po co po internetach robić z siebie debila?

But that's what they did. This was during process of collectivization.

i dont. But commies made ukrainian prank too long.
Ukrainians lost their russo-polish identity and become an mental jews or gypsies.

If you use the Holodomor as an excuse to promote Hitler then it shows you don't truly care about the Ukrainians at all.

fuck off kike. There was a clear intention to destroy Christians by an atheistic Jewish regime.

chochoł detected

yeah, sure, nice strategy faggot

1. Make user to believe that whatever happened in Ukraine was only against Ukrainians and in giant scale.
2. Blame Russians then when 1. will be accepted by masses.

sounds like 6 million to me

Also true. Hitler starved them too.
There was an intention to destroy organized religion, not people obviously. And it's not like I'm defending Bolsheviks you low-IQ ape.

>Ukrainians lost their russo-polish identity and become an mental jews or gypsies.

you're projecting a bit much

Russia is the most despicably jewish state of human history.

Look we want to make up and crush the jews but fuck you. Everything was Russia's fault. Maybe Russia changed? Maybe, I don't know, I guess we will find out pretty soon.

But even Putin's track record is highly suspect. I'm not so sure about now, but in his early days in office, he worked for the Jewish elite.