Trump said he will replace obamacare on day one

Trump said he will replace obamacare on day one.

Can't wait to see the "quality" of his policy. maybe it will make you drumpfkins wake up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVixP2ctqJI
wnd.com/2017/01/even-more-evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake/#Ok18xvv2wfTQPXgs.99
israelhasbeenterrorattackfreefor.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do I care? I just wanted him to win the election.

And U can't wait to kill as many of you Arab scum once Jerusalem is ours.

Sage

Why do you hate jews?
Trump is the most extreme pro-israel US president in history. he legit wants greater israel

So why do you hate him?
Is there something you want to tell us?

I'm an atheist born to a jewish family.

You are aware the israeli right wing wants to force 2 million palestinians to become israeli citizens right?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVixP2ctqJI

this
I just wanted it for the luls. Nothing provides more sodium than tears.

>right = licud
Wew lad, how does it feel to suck so much Arab dick?

He supports the shit israeli right wing, but desu there are greater reasons for me to oppose him.

I'm maybe israeli but i actually want to be canadian. canada is a great country, i love canada

Shlomo, stop letting the Palestinians use the internet.

And do you see the Likud acting towards a two state solution or a one state solution?

You can't be this blind.

This explains alot.

Oh look
Our best ally, let me remind you of my fav post this month

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

Because the licud is the only right winged party? Are you retarded?

Fun fact: life in Canada are better than life in israel or life in the US

Reminder that anyone who requires government assistance is either deadweight or taking advantage of free shit. Also if you pay taxes in any form and don't steal twice as much back from gov you are wholeheartedly supporting your own genocide.

Then go there. Nobody is forcing you to stay. If you want to be among Isis and dogshagged nobody is stopping you

More israeli settlements = acting towards a one state solution.

Literally every israeli right wing party is in favor of more settlements. the party of Naftali Benet is the only party that has the balls to say what is their real intention. (which is a terrible intention, but at least they are not hiding it)

>Canada is being among isis XD

How many terror attacks occurred in Canada in the past decade?

And how many occurred in israel?

>maybe it will make you drumpfkins wake up
laughing_reagan.jpg

Yes, the right wants a one state solution. Not all of them want to give Arabs Israeli citizenship

You know that this is what will end up happening.
They are going to get israeli citizenship, do you really think jordan or egypt will just accept 2 million people like that? they are already refusing taking them in

In Canada they are not considered "terror attacks". They are considered "projections from long oppression". You should do there very well.

They will be either deported, or jailed.

Lmao you are delusional.
No user, terror attacks in canada are considered terror attacks.

And btw don't pretend our country acts like an angel when we bombed seven UN schools in the latest war in gaza even after UN staffers gave us warnings that they are in there

Just bomb Palestine into the stone age already, the last time you invaded my whole family was rooting for the IDF. Can't stand seeing those whiny bitches clinging to their shithole settlements

>He thinks israel can just jail 2 million people XD XD XD

You are aware 17.5% of the israeli population is muslim right? i wonder what will happen if you jail or deport 2 million people which they see as their friends.

We gave them a warning to evacuate first.
And no, we are no angels, but we are not terrorists either. If you really support Palestine, just to fuck off to canada when it rises, then on behalf all of Israel, gas yourself.

Lucky for Trump, he doesn't have to write any laws.

I will repeat myself.
You say we should deport or jail 2 million Palestinians right?

Can you even imagine the war that this kind of action will cause considering israel is 17.5% muslim

wnd.com/2017/01/even-more-evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake/#Ok18xvv2wfTQPXgs.99

They can be mad as much as they want. They can't do shit.

1. Wnd is a fake news website and it's pretty easy to demonstrate it

2. It's far more likely that obama's certificiate is real and the alleged "origin document" is the one which was copied from obama's birth certificate. don't you think it's extremely weird how after 5 years this suddenly pops up?

3. There is no documentation of obama's biological mother even visiting kenya, just letting you know

>Jews are mad
Today was a good day

>They can't do shit XD

israelhasbeenterrorattackfreefor.com/

Hopefully he will just scrap the whole thing, and replace it with nothing

We were far better off before Obamacare. I do not believe that people have a "right" to government paid health care.

If you have money, or a job that pays for it, you go to the doctor. If you don't, then you are just shit out of luck.

Not my pdoblem.

>shit Israeli right wing
Doesn't the left literally want to destroy israel because MUH SANDNIGGER LAND?

Two Jews are arguing with one another in this very thread. It's 5am in my sector of burgerland and the day can't get any better

The entire western world gets healthcare from the government so that poor people won't die in the street from fatal diseases.

I hope you realize that there are 70 years olds, 80 years olds, that can't fund medical aid that is essential for them to live.

No. the israeli left is zionist. they want a jewish state and a Palestinian state, separated but living side by side in peace

And if I choose not to carry a policy, that should be my prerogative. Charge me if I don't? Absolute fucking bullshit.