GERMANS:

GERMANS:

Explain this shit. Why are you so fascinated with making remote control construction sites? How did you guys get so good at it?

youtube.com/watch?v=tvqAqhZ-ijg
youtube.com/watch?v=uHECyVAD4bE
youtube.com/watch?v=hsYEIUIRpX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vpuq1bG68zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5F5P6lar0
youtube.com/user/liebherr/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCjRkUtHQ774mTg1vrQ6uA5A
youtube.com/watch?v=nx3Xd1A1rxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autism.

Porsche is the epitome of autism, unlike Italian sportcars it has zero soul but it's designed and manufactured with 100% autism so it has a it's own kind of autism soul.

i think its a cultural thing. boys will get cars and diggers to play with and maybe develope a passion

How though... The 911 is one of the most fun cars I have ever driven in my life

I was curious what some of those models cost and low end goes for a hundred to two hundred dollars but there are kits that cost thousands of dollars and a lot of these are made by bored dudes.

Some people haven't driven a million cars but they can feel like they have by repeating things they've heard on the internet.

I haven't driven many cars but there isn't a single one that hasn't been fun to drive if done right.

Was kind of unsatisfying to watch it try to jam the parts in the hole and miss wildly swaying all over the place.

You sound like a swede after a bad night.

This makes me feel very comfy. I love autist German shit like this.
Good find op.

>not understanding why that's cool

faggot detected

I think it would be interesting to design a robot that does this.

You guys are really into this too but with big rigs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5F5P6lar0

It's just so German. I've obviously been watching a bunch of these.

It's so that we can dig holes in the sand without having to get up from our beach chair

That autocratically replies to Sup Forums posters with Swedish cuck jokes or a thing that can build windmills without god stepping in and hitting the thing with a rake?

r/K selection theory, that is all you need to know.

>tfw i had a mini version of that where you could sit on as a three year old and actually dig with in your garden and mud.
These things are a blessing and help you develop as a boy.

Because whites like to create when all others want to destroy.

That feel when all your Tonka toys were attempted to be destroyed by nigger kids but that shit was Tonka tough so they threw them into the lake.

You could control it with controls in front of you and it drove as well on electricity. These things are amazing in general.

Both would be pretty funny to watch.

>tfw grew up in Idaho away from niggers with acres of forest for my trucks
>moved to Commiefornia when I was old enough to notice the difference

Double redpill! Except I have to live around diversity even after realizing it sucks.

I want the Sweden one most. The robot should build something like nuclear plants or gas chambers or giant crematories.

You're a dumbfuck.

GERMAN AUTISM CHANNEL
youtube.com/user/liebherr/videos

stop spreading this lie, germans are not as efficient as the world thinks.

they take fucking years to fix bridges/autobahns/airports/trainstations wasting all our precious tax money on hot air.

Okay, good luck with your half truths and never understanding the German mindset.

They look like fun, thanks for sharing. Closest we have is probably model trains, but those are popular world wide I imagine.

That video with the blue crane and all the other shit in the background reminds me of going to model train conventions and seeing everybody's' badass setups.

this

>open construction site
>dont touch it 6 months

every fucking street REEEeeeeeee

They're not wasting the tax money. They're spending it on replacing the natives with more socioeconomically convenient alternatives.

Very German and efficient.

I typed out a big long rebuttal but halfway through I remembered I'm on Sup Forums at 3 am and this doesn't really matter.

Maybe I should have stepped it up to a smug anime girl.

Grown men playing with expensive toys - that's what the West has come to. No wonder Germany is being conquered without any resistance.

Check this guy out.

youtube.com/channel/UCjRkUtHQ774mTg1vrQ6uA5A

germans will take it up their ass too because they've become so brainwashed and uninterested in politics, the only people I've met that are interested in politics at all are funnily enough turks and other ausländer

You were saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=nx3Xd1A1rxE

I don't understand you people. France makes sense, Britain makes sense, you guys I can't figure out/

Germans are not efficient. They are autistic.

Our machines, our infrastructure, basically everything is an over-engineered monstrum that tries to do everything at once. The "German engineering" meme comes from people who see one giant German machine that combines the functionality of multiple machines. They watch in awe how this "marvel of engineering" can do things that no other machine could on its own. But if you think about it, it would have been more efficient to keep separate functionalities separate, and simply arrange multiple machines/vehicles in a certain way, composing the desired functionality in an elegant way.

Think UNIX command line programs (limited in their scope, but highly composable) vs bigger, specially crafted programs

i think it's the media they've been pushing so much obvious leftist propaganda it's laughable.

Don't get me started on the news, they've been parroting cnn on everything about trump.

It's probably even worse here because they compare him to the mafia, and the ultimate racist.

Subscribed, thanks. I was always frustrated because making realistic models and landscapes (especially weathering) always seemed beyond me. People like him make it look so easy.

To me at least, German engineering has a connotation of precision and quality, not efficiency. With your cars, for example, they try to do everything right, not give you the most bang for your buck.

>Poortugal can't afford to buy toys

Borderline Autism. Pretty much a german thing.

it's easy, let me explain

If you are the lucky owner of a house and have no children, you earn a shitload of money after taxes and can fund your questionable hobbies