PewDiePie

How long until he gets banned on youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KtxXKezbQ9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/KtxXKezbQ9w

There is no way he will get away with this.

Never.

>I was just doing it ironically haha :^)

Too big to fail

We all hate this guy, but does anyone else unironically think he's smart for doing shit like this?

He's correctly identified a normie pop-culture shift early on and began capitalizing on it. He knows his platform is big enough that he can actually help influence it to continue in that direction, further benefiting himself.

He's beating the jews at their own game.

Where does he live? In some places that will get the hate speech squad to your door for sure.

He has the shekel masters over a barrel because of his popularity.
Part of me wonders if he's doing it because he wants to be banned rather than tell his fans he is done with this shit.
Imagine 50 million gen z preteens growing up wanting vengeance for exiling their favorite Nazi.

Those poor pajeets got shoahed off of fiverr for that, I feel sad for them

>the fucking jungle madmen did it
wtf I love pewdiepie now

Can we do something about this? They didn't deserve to lose their livelihood...

Sup Forumss ideology will be the norm in the future in 20 or 30 years, mark my words, liberalism is ending, the new young people wont stand for it

Pretty sure PewDiePie will do something about it since it was kind of his fault.

When he posts this tasty pasta

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

What?! Really?!
I was gonna pay them to say Hitler did nothing wrong. Fuck!

Doesn't he live in cuckstain ? It's far more likely some antifa will break his head.

The UK in Brighton I think

he lives somewhere in britain afaik.

He will be killed within a week.

I think he might have outplayed the jews by making them so much money they just cannot ban his youtube account.
If they did they would be losing too many of their beloved shekels.

He lives in southern UK somewhere. I doubt seriously he'll get brought up on charges because he has enough money to represent himself well in court, and it couldn't be more obvious that it was a joke. Hell Pewds gets recognized in public enough that the people bringing charges will get serious shit over a political motivated prosecution.

lol did dancing jungle deliver?

yes. just watch the video in the second post. they deliver around minute 10

If they ban pewdiepie they will loose millions of viewers and that will never happen. Since Felix are super popular amoung youngsters, male and female I'm pretty sure this will never happen.

Sup Forums is full of closted pewdiepie fans

fuck off