Hello Alt-right dummies

Hello Alt-right dummies,

Let me begin with this

maximumpanic.com/files/dick-ph.mp4

Seeing as you all are easy to manipulate,
below is free viewing to Dax Herrera's/Dick Masterson's Bonus Episodes to his patreon. Seeing as he stole the love of my life I will allow you to view these without having to give that loser a dime.

Since Dax Herrera is no longer my friend or business partner I just wanted to inform you all that his 5 dollar per month patreon videos are simple to access once you get access to vimeo.

Knowing that you idiots here feed upon your own, I thought it would be just to allow him to be fucked by the people he thinks cares about him. Even if you report me to him, I can just deny it. Even if this forum page gets deleted many of you will have copied these links, save the videos, and just reupload them later. Even if one of you watches any of these videos I would have denied that loser at least 5 dollars. I have planted the seed.

You will thank me for these videos.

Bonus Eps 1-7
1- vimeo.com/173517328/2c27d4d3c2
2- vimeo.com/177267730/12f16179ee
3- vimeo.com/182480245/510c151a5f
4- vimeo.com/188899721/8f809b8a0a
5- vimeo.com/192498558/57783e87af
6- vimeo.com/197375102/af7c905863
7- vimeo.com/197766463/47e5ab5b63

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=AGuHuBqJ22g
soundcloud.com/lakembra/armenian-genocide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maddox is a balding Armenian cuck.

Nobody gives a shit about this loser.

What happened between dick and maddox?

Holy shit that fucking Pizza Hut ad.

What the fuck happened to dick? Did the podcast closing cause him to fucking sucking cock for any buck?

Who the fuck are you?
Wait, I don't care.

Sounds like some alt lite bullshit.

nypa faggot

I love how you start your post by insulting everyone

>>>/ownblog/
Btw, sage belongs into the option field

Lol figures you're an idiot that doesn't understand piracy

UTAH born and raise dummy
Did I hurt your feelings you fucking baby?

I'm the leader of the alt right, and I have no idea who you're talking about

No it's just different seeing someone who hates the alt right being such an insensitive cunt

>this newfag doesn't know what nypa means

Haha holy shit

Who the fuck is this asshole in these videos

Do you even know who I am?
Exactly my point. Noone here gives to fucks about Dax's well being so take his shit idgaf no more

The last time Maddox was even relevant was in 2004. Oh, and - cuck.

what the hell is going on in this thread?

Sorry I don't have time to learn you stupid terms retard. Hang yourself by the nearest tree. Your family won't miss ya, I can guarantee that.
Oh boy do I have to educate you all on that word again? youtube.com/shared?ci=AGuHuBqJ22g

Is it 2011?

Am I supposed to know who this person is?

That's exactly why I used it, you fucking tard

I don't really think this will hurt Dick's income Maddox, he's pulling in $15k. The reason why I never intended on paying for the bonus episodes, $15k a month for making a podcast is fucking stupid. I paid for TPITU bonus episodes though, you're welcome you spiteful piece of shit

You forgot to delete the name you samefagging cunt.

Damn... grow up, it's not 2003 anymore... or 1998? How long have you been doing this shtick?

Don't you have a storefront to plow into with a truck, Ahmed?

I'm being completely honest here OP. I now really want to hear the bonus episodes and I just sent him some cash. No joke I genuinely wasn't interested until this thread but now I have a real want for the content.

Nobody cares about you maddox
Nobody's cared in years

>Maximum overcuck

No one gives a shit about either of you. Fuck off you irrelevant twat.

sage

Not a argument, you irrelevant cuckold.

soundcloud.com/lakembra/armenian-genocide

I found about about Madcucks. Apparently it's a joke patreon account whose only goal was to get more money that the real maddox

>Seeing as he stole the love of my life
kek

Hey stupids, ever thought to check the identification tags when a post is made? Well shame on me for thinking you could actually figure that out. Oops

>literally talking to himself and switching from his cell service to his wifi
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this some YouTube nobody shilling for adbux again? Nypa faglord

Proxies have been made far more available since you were relevant, Maddox.

I'll take
>What are proxies?
and
>What is phoneposting?
for 500.

>he thinks the alt-right is actually a thing
nice work believing fake news, dummy

not sure how this is supposed to manipulate me to turn on him or whatever. Dick is a cool guy. He also doesn't have as strong of a support from Sup Forums or "the alt right" as you seem to think

and /r/ proof that it's actually you faggot

otherwise this entire thread is pointless. you're just some random guy paid dick $5 and leaked his bonus videos, big deal

Hey look! Stupidity of similar origin! Obviously these posts have a mutual creator!

You people think everyone is that stupid right?

Thanks for the links mad cuck.
I would have just waited until someone uploaded them on a torrent site anyways though.
Also go fuck yourself.