I don't get you burgers

I don't get you burgers.

All those stories about riots and protests on campuses, all those "cookies for wymyn - $.77, rapists - $1", all those "i cri cuz trump makes me feel miffed", all those faggotqueers.
How do you even tolerate such faggotry?
Why is this even allowed to happen?

In comparison, literally nothing even remotely reminiscent of such degenerate behavior has ever happened in any university I have ever been to.
In this country, you go to college to learn stuff, to socialize, to have fun with your friends and mates. Nobody tries to push any agenda on you or brainwash you. People act like adults, like grown up human beings, not like capricious kids. That's how people are supposed to behave in an educational institution.

Tell me, why does such shit happen in your country?
Why do you allow it?

Seems like you guys have it all figured out huh

Bump. Genuinely interested.

You the village rapist?

You know that this has been going on for generations and is generally a way of showing the world how free and tolerant we were in comparison to you, ivan. I blame you for all this

Basically a bunch of hippies sold out the male gender in the 1960's in exchange for some easy pussy, and ever since everything's been feminized to the point of national embarrassment.

I guess so? Sometimes education is not the best, but at least you get it for free if you try hard enough. Sometimes you run into corruption and aggressive teachers, but students never start chimping out. If you don't like what they teach you - you can try and ask the director to replace your lecturer/professor/whatever. If you get bullied - you man up and deal with it. But bullying is only present in the shittiest 10% of colleges, and only if some apes from Caucasus/south-east or retarded gopniks are present. Usually these don't get accepted into decent universities.

Same reason Trump became so powerful. Everyone thought it was funny at first, and it spiraled out of control until it was too late.

it is russia's fault. their commie influence that they used to subvert our society led to the hippy movement. all you have to do is look at 1950s usa then the commies start showing up. mccarthy was right and it was the commies trying shut him down. it would have been alright then actual russians who supposedly defected started coming over and we are where we are now

>I CANT HANDLE DIFFERENT OPINIONS
>WHY DON'T THEY JUST GULAG THEM ALL AMERICA JONES?
>HOW CAN YOU TOLERATE SUCH DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT?

Yeah theyre annoying and eroding western civilization, but they are a joke and have lost BIG LEAGUE this year.
The degeneracy is annoying, but their freedom to be such cunts got Trump elected so I'm fine with them acting like grown children.

Meanwhile you can't even criticise Putin publicly without worrying if your gonna get van'd by some men in black.

Checked, seems like a good system. Beats listening to leftist propaganda all day

Well typically, our campuses are and have been for quite some time, a breeding ground for liberals.

It so deeply ingrained in our culture, its almost a rite of passage of being an american youth, to go to college, be a bleeding heart liberal, and then slowly work up from there. Most kids dont give a shit about politics all throughout regular school, and then once they get to college, they take political 101 courses and get influenced by liberal professors and its babbys first politics, and then as they progress they become convservative by the time they leave college and know the value of a dollar, or later in life.

To paraphrase, its like the one saying, if youre a young adult, and a conservative, you have no heart, and if youre an adult and not a conservative, you have no brain.

its what keeps us with a fresh supply of liberals, its a healthy thing to have these people in a democratic society, the only way the good ideas win the ideological war is in the free market place of ideas that is our country.

Where as in russia, you are expected to conform with the socially acceptable and typically state influenced norm, and all those who break tradition, are ousted as outsiders and either jailed, killed or beaten to shit, so as a result you have a populous forced to one big nationalistic groupthink. I guess that comes from your commie roots. And dont get me wrong i love nationalism, its a pillar of our country too, but not to the point where your blind of your countries corrupt government.

Guess people have forgotten the true definition of tolerance and just use this word as an excuse to do whatever they want.
Sorry, we might have accidentally hacked and glitched this concept in western brains.

The Eternal Boomer!

>Meanwhile you can't even criticise Putin publicly without worrying if your gonna get van'd by some men in black.
This is greatly exaggerated. Many people criticize Putin publicly, and cases of vanning are yet to be heard of.

Bump. I also wondered, why US universities so degenerate. The university I attend, has 0 SJW bullshit, being openly racist is basically accepted here.

Basically, we lost control of our educational system. If you have ever wondered why the USA ranks behind every developed nation in terms of science, math, reading level, and overall academic knowledge, it's partly because our schools are centers of leftist indoctrination.

There are good teachers, don't get me wrong, but many teachers spend class time on political rants, while school boards push leftist revisionist curricula.

When you get to college it's even worse, as colleges have been in the hands of marxists for decades.

Satan this sounds like hell is pretty based

I see your point. And I agree, a bit more political diversity in this country woudn't hurt.

Is there a reason why so many students are such babies though? Why do they try to solve problems not through dialogue, but through shouting and throwing shit? Such vulgar and nonsensical forms of expression is what puzzles me most.

Poor souls.
Here's hoping Trump will drain this swamp and young people will receive education instead of political propaganda.

Why does the degenerate behavior happen?

Because in this country when you slap a faggot lefty you can get in trouble,

>is there a reason why so many students are babies though?

Yeah. i think it stems from certain types of parenting that is popular in our country as of recent, and that these people have never been taught how to debate and discuss ideas properly in school.

And then you factor in how colleges are the first places to receive the newest, most liberal ideas at the time. in the 50s boomers, 60s it was hippyism, then in the 70s discoism, in the 80s you had punks, metalheads, nu-wave people and alot of drug users, 90s was birth of grunge and emo and goth peoples up till 2010 when SJW and this extreme liberal shit began to rear its ugly head on college campuses.

I think this will just be our generational struggle like every other generation, to inform and quell these people. And so far it looks like theyve been adequately BTFO by logic, tradition and common sense every step of the way.

Cheers to that.

Have you seen the average American, Ivan? They are pussified sons of bitches. That's what happens when you're fat and satisfied.

I suspected it for a long time, but the relation between current trends and "discoism, hippyism, punks" has never actually popped in my head until now.
Thanks for that. Now I understand.

It has a lot to do with the boomers "you can be anything!" parenting while not teaching their kids how to balance a checkbook or understand the time value of money.

With that being said the majority of students in universities are there to learn, socialize, play sports, and get a job after. If the students don't figure out a career path early, they either drop out or become SJWs and stay in academia.